I'm 5'7 and 162lbs and i'm About to ambush a guy / thug who's 6'2 and at least 210lbs. Any tips...

I'm 5'7 and 162lbs and i'm About to ambush a guy / thug who's 6'2 and at least 210lbs. Any tips? No i'm not going to shoot him, but i'd be willing to use something like a hammer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iAxCOncwp3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you doing that?

dont be a faggot

Ok not a hammer, because you could easily put it right through his skull.

Block of 2 by 4 is better.

Does the guy have a routine?

Because he's a scumbag and i have to.

your pepe sucks mine is cool

I got mugged last year by 2 guys with big kitchen knives. They fucked me up and stomped on my head and kicked my face in. Said they were going to kill me.

That was nearly a year ago and I shit you not, it has fucked with me on so many levels that I don't even like to acknowledge it.

I think people who go out and hurt others like that are *the* lowest scum in the world, and I hope it comes back to bite you.

You're a cowardly pussy and will get rekt like the bitch faggot you are.

Elaborate

Kinda. He usually walks from his car at his job and comes home anywhere from 10pm - 1am. He has a hangout but he's mostly surrounded by someone. I'd be willing to take on 2 people ant oce with the element of surprise and all.

You really have no idea, the guy is a mother fucker. He's done shit like fuck with the neighbor because his baby mommas kids "who dont live with him" were fucking with my neighbors kids and they told him to stop, he's yelled at people, always throwing shit in other people's yards and listening to loud music even at 10 on a school night and called people rats for calling the cops on him.

Shoot him with your cum load

If you are gonna use a hammer, swing at his knees, much more steady of a target and if you bust his knee cap he won't be able to stand so you can get more hits in, try to avoid him putting any hands on you as hell overpower you from that point

kick him in the balls
HARD

piss off

Is this a revenge thing? Because you know hes just going to come back at you when he's healed.

I dont get it.

So you're going to cave his skull in with a hammer for being a dick?

Seems like he isn't the psychopath.

the trick is that he doesnt know who did it

youtu.be/iAxCOncwp3U

you bait, mate?

Sorry OP, but you're the scumbag. Violence is only acceptable when you're left with no other choice. You're being cowardly for not dealing with the problem in a more civilized manner. You're also a retard. I hope you get your head kicked in. You deserve it.

That's because you're retarded.

All these fags. user I cone from the ghetto so these degenerates are a dime a dozen. Just get a wooden bat and beat the shit out of him when he's out at night. If it's been a year he's not going to remember if you conceal your face up. 2 after that if he owns a dog kill it so he knows not to further fuck with people. Good way is crushing glass into ground beef.

Reading OPs explanation the guy probably deserves it.

>crushed glass
Why not just use gold powder?

/thread, this is the way to ruin a nigger's life