/asean/

Philippine president edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipilipinas.org/index.php/Michael_Terrence_Meiring
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does he hate usa?

didn't he say he'd get along with trump?

Obama is nigger, but Trump is a bro.

Joko Widildo

Delet

He' a chink plant and commie plus the CIA thing

I hope they kill him tho

just listed as UC news article writer

any idea?

Make an article about how cuck is christcuck and how retard is mudslime.

Thank you Duterte fir bringing law and order to the streets of the Philippines. Duterte will definitely be remembered as one of the most outstanding president in the Philippines.

Liberals will only forgive a criminal and let him loose on the streets to do crimes. Duterte will kill the criminal and make the street safe once again.

Duterte will not only make Philippines first world, but also the whole ASEAN

Not if he keeps antagonizing americans

Just LEAF me alone

>tfw you live in an era where Philippines will soon become a role model to the developing country

Why are we proxy shilling this early?
Sup Forums ignoring you?

Why sympathize with people who commit crimes everyday? Kill them all already. You need the Philippines but the Philippines doesn't need you.

Human Rights Watch's Asia Division Deputy Director Phelim Kine, in a statement released on Thursday, said Jee's death is "an ominous indicator of the breakdown of rule of law under President Rodrigo Duterte."

done

Classic Liberalism is the future.

Why singapore can only into SHIT english?

At least you can speak English.

Yeah so the Duterte memes aside I'm still good to visit the Philippines anytime as an American right?

no i'm not chinkaporean.

But i'm amazed with chinkaporean throwing in all sort of random hokkien/malay/cantonese phrase and call it Singlish.

That is disgusting.

I am fluent in all these languages and will never mix it up like a retard and feel "proud" of it

No, police will use the war on drug as an excuse to kidnap and extort you

well what do you think? Is it interesting?

But I have relatives over right now and they're fine. Also probably should've mentioned that I'm a half-Flip mudblood.

Good morning lah

Do you have money? You are a target. Glorious Dut Leader Dut has not stopped the corruption of the police.

Probably should've mentioned I've already visited before and that never happened to me. I actually quite enjoyed my time. Just trying to calculate if I'd enjoy it a second time since I want to go back.

Nope we hate americans now especially with Trump

just go to Malaysia

Duts is the corruption of the police.

It would be interesting to see another Renaissance happens in Europe.

I'm still coming bruh.

CIA tried to false flag bomb his city when he was mayor

Look at Michael meiring case

There is literally nothing wrong with killing drug lords savagely like a pig. If I had a gun, I would raid a drug den right fucking now.

As long as you are a criminal then you are not worthy of being called a Filipino.

they should have bomb him when they had the chance

I feel sorry for that impressive uniform whose whitish purity is sullied by the insidiousness of its wearer. It has lost its glory and traditional dignity as a symbol of authority.

I feel sorry and could melt in an instance at the sight of that national male costume whose rolled up sleeves indicates the disrespect of its wearer to every conceivable tradition and institution of a country he pretentiously claims he loves.

I commiserate at the number of lives lost in a campaign to eradicate a scourge through a method no other country has resorted to.

Above all, I weep at the thought that many are supportive of such a brutal method unmindful of its long term consequence to the detriment of the country and its people. Life seems to have lost its meaning and value.

What has happened to this nation? Has everybody capitulated to the forces of evil and darkness that they are no longer concerned of their own humanity? Is it enough that a Filipino is domiciled locally to justify his claim of love of country at the expense of those who, not out of their own volition, but by force of circumstances beyond their control, had to escape the spectre of despotic rule?

Can this nation be saved under the present dispensation? Merci!

Who is that guy?

I hope Duterte can rule this country for another 6 years after his term ended

holy shit this guy is up to something

I just read this en.wikipilipinas.org/index.php/Michael_Terrence_Meiring
why does CIA supply bombs and weapons to muslim rebels yet muslim rebels try to kill foreigners?
something large is at play here

The first prime minister of the Federal Republic of the Philippines

I don't quite follow.

Because the 5th Republic of the Philippines is an era of fuck ups and lapdoggery. You go against China and you are lapdog of US, you go against USA and you are lapdog of China and Russia. Apparently, international politics in a Filipino's perspective is a matter of two-sided coin where China and USA are the only powerful foreign country relevant to our local politics.

The smart/dangerous thing to do would be to try and leverage the greater powers so that you can get as many benefits as possible. Course that runs the risk that possible BIG GUYS will come and try and fuck up your government, but in this way it would allow you to at least for a time go your own path.

I was memeing around m8

It's Duterte's right hand man, the chief of the Philippine Police, the butter to his bread.

Can some kind user help me here?

I am very curious as to what it says

I hope he kills more big fish druglords

They need to do something about those dress uniforms.

The Rock

spic musolini

Oh yes, and Duterte will declare Martial Law and give absolute power to Crame and Bato
how wondeful :^)

I think Malaysia will know this.

cant really blame them fort thinking that

tho this time we are very Chinese siding

Malaysians can help you.

Impossible.

Our politicians are bound to their own motives. Whether we ally ourselves to China or USA isn't even the big problem, Filipinos are the biggest problem of the Philippines. Just look at every /asean/ thread, we never get along, we try to pull each other down, we discredit every President that has been in the service of this nation, Filipinos are basically ingrates. We keep criticizing the government yet we have done nothing to discipline ourselves. China and USA is just a divert to our problem, we are our own enemies. This is why Filipino keeps talking about politics non-stop, they want themselves be in the spotlight first before anyone else. This selfish attitude is the reason why Philippines and Filipinos in general will never be as successful as Singapore or Malaysia.

Give Vietnam 5 years and they are set to overtake us in every aspect of living standards, infrastructures etc.. We were laughing at Thailand 20 years ago, now we're already poorer than Thailand. If Filipinos do not shape up their attitude, then we are going to fail even further and USA will just keep getting more Filipino immigrants from whitewashing.

>BIG GUYS will come and try and fuck up your government
they already did he won

This is type of crime that scares foreigners and foreign businessmen, and distinguishes Philippines from the rest of Asia. Its not the drugs. The policemen are even worse than Abu Sayyaf, at least Abu Sayyaf don't kill their prisoners and continue to extort money. This is one reason why the drug war was always bad idea. This isn't going to be the last.

>Filipinos are the biggest problem of the Philippines
I think I understand why my Lolo left Flipland all those years ago.
>the rest of the post
Honestly I'm rather worried about that as well since I do still have family over there. My honest opinion of Duterte is somewhat mixed, but the one thing I would like to see is a Philippines that has managed to by and large unfuck itself from the worst of corruption. Which is probably not going to happen for a while. Really sucks because I like to visit and would like to see the Philippines get better if just a little bit in my lifetime.

People never understood that eradicating corruption is just on another level of difficult, even way harder than keeping a society drug-free. People are easily swayed by money, and for a 3rd world poor country like the Philippines, corruption will always exist unless you uplift the living standards.

Yep. Not going to lie, when I visited my uncle let me stay at his place in Makati, and it was way nicer than anything he should've been able to afford (he works in a small DVD/electronics shop). Then he slipped to me that some parts of his family knew Binay personally, and I kind of connected the dots.

The chief of the Philippine National Police (PNP) on Thursday, January 19, said South Korean businessman Jee Ick Joo was killed inside the police headquarters, Camp Crame, hours after he was abducted from his home in Angeles City.

Jee's abduction grabbed headlines recently after a news report tagged it as a case of "TokHang for ransom." The cops who kidnapped the Korean apparently

used the ongoing war on drugs as a cover, and used a fake arrest warrant to boot.

Jee's wife said her husband's abductors asked for P5 million in ransom – which she paid – weeks after he went missing. They then asked for another P4.5 million.

But it turns out, Jee was long dead by the time his kidnappers asked for the ransom money.

Jee had apparently been strangled to death the same day he was kidnapped. He was then brought to a crematorium in Caloocan City.

Dela Rosa was in Camp Crame, fresh from a days-long trip to Thailand, when Jee was kidnapped and brought to the PNP headquarters.

At least 8 suspects are being eyed by investigators – at least 3 of them active policemen. Another suspect, a retired cop turned barangay official, was the one who apparently owned the crematorium. He has since fled to Canada.

This happens in every part of the world, be it a developed or a developing country. That's how politics is. You will need miracle if you want every country to pattern its government as administratively efficient as Norway.

Pls respond

nice plebbitpasta you got there

Death is not enough to atone for the criminal act of dealing drugs.

hey asean my chinese gf said i'm too large for her and it hurts
wat do

Sholat Jumat goblok

pengen ngentot gan

andami atang mga copypaster na bayaran ngaun.

pokpok pengen kantot ngentot susu gan

This just sinks the country's reputation to a new low. Just in time for Ms. Universe where all eyes are on us.

This is all a consequence of Duterte's go-signal to the police to abuse their authority and firearms. Bato just resign. Duterte resign!

kontol in memek

>a new low
We really have nothing to go to but up.

Can any of you guys make a tldr about Filipinas?

Land of asian spics

witch sea country is the best and not a shithole?

What happens when Indonesia and Peru decided to make a baby

Like Chilean chili without the spicy

Where my other Singapore anons la

sign that election is near

thats why instead of going up we go to to a new low

alhamdulilah

K the thing is when as a latam you say Asia, we immediately think and say chino, meaning ching chong ding dong. But Filipinas does not sound like that, you guys use a huge amount of spanish and english words (I know because of youtube), and you just act different from your average stereotypical ching chong. Seriously, you are an enigma for us and people confuse you with vietnam, malasya, china or whatever which is wrong. You got famous because of Duterte and probably it would be a good thing to take advantage of the momentum to spread some facts about your nation. Just saying tho, it's just my opinion.

Is there anything to be proud of as a Flip?

Malaysia

None 2bh

You're right.

No.

Yeah, haha. That's what happens España decides to go further and colonizes Asia. And you are right, we as a culture are too Latino to be Asian, but still too Asian to be Latino, and it feels somewhat lonely desu.

dont worry, duty duts will implement order in feelypenis

>some facts about your nation.
>you guys use a huge amount of spanish and english words (I know because of youtube),
>youtube
some of those facts are really shameful

Are Filipinos friendly peope? Are you welcoming? Are you racist? What are some traditional games? Do you have drinking games? Name the things that are the core to your nation, no matter if it's music, food, language, traditional tales, whatever. I seriouslly want to know and we are on Sup Forums so I feel entitled to ask.

t. amos yee

t.suharto

Filipino's are the most powerful race in the world.

t. Lee Kuan Jew

friendly people yes. i myself collect friends. welcoming? yes.
drinking games? we play vidya and the loser drinks twice

Yeah we've heard that song before, along the lines of "we white n shit", and then shit got real, and nothing happened.

racist? not really but i hate cavitenos and kapampangans
food? try isaw or sisig
music? juan dela cruz, asin etc...