If you had the opportunity to redo high-school (i.e start again from grade 9 with the body you had at that time)...

If you had the opportunity to redo high-school (i.e start again from grade 9 with the body you had at that time), what would you do differently?

bring a gun

Good one.
all that I would really do differently is I would avoid doing drugs (even smoking weed), I would have sex with more of the young ladies who used to like me, and I would go further my education more than I did

I would be a lot nicer, I was the rich asshole growing up, I was the first to get a car, first one to have a cellphone, threw around my parents money like crazy

I was a total douche to people who didn't have money like me and my friends did, we pushed kids down, stood outside the school and laughed at people who had to ride the bus home, bullied the fuck out of new kids, fucked and dumped random girls who thought they would be popular if they slept with us, never once felt bad for how I treated people

Then we graduated and I realized that none of it mattered and I was just a total asshole to everyone for no reason

Years later I am now 24, and I still think of how horrible I was to people back then, I got in contact with some of them on Facebook and apologize, some accepted it, others told me to kill myself, life goes on.

I tell you what I would do.

I would give her the dick.

not be an introverted pussy. i didn't have any actual friends until junior year, and that was when i realized that i wasted two years being a friendless loser.

also, smoke more weed

redo high school with none of my current knowledge, or redo it knowing what i know now?
Because if i have to redo it again without any current knowledge i'd be the same miserable fuck up i was the first time. no thank you.

Fuck every female who talked to me.

Take calculus as a dual credit class so there would be an easier course load in college.
Not break up with my girlfriend, since all the girls that wanted my dick lost interest the second I was single.
Starting learning things outside of school instead of thinking I was smart for acing my classes.

Apart from that, high school went pretty well for me.

Not do any advanced classes that got me nothing but more homework.

Everything.
regret is the nature of man.

>not care about the shit I thought was important back then
>take more risks

answer the door when my father knocks and hug him instead of him trying to hug the train... I still blame myself for not saving him

I woulda been nicer to Dylan and Eric

You should take the advice of those that told you to kill yourself.

Faggot.

Fuck all the girls that waited til I was married to tell me that they liked me back then. I'm ugly, but I guess I'm charming as it turns out????

She is pretty.

Go to the gym?

Play football or baseball

It's alright, at least you learned from and accepted your mistakes.

Make money with my knowledge of the future.

Pull an Eric and Dylan

I'd warn my girlfriend about her ovarian cancer.

>I'd warn my girlfriend about her ovarian cancer.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

Aren't you an edgy little thing. Careful, you might cut yourself.

im start good in high school, so im still punching Ray in the english class because that was the cause that no one dares to bother me for the rest of the year, i will date the ugly girl with big boobs and fuck her brains out, do more exercise, maybe play some basketball. Study hard, and seek help for math, choose other career, maybe biology.

Get out of my first relationship before it turns to shit. Not play world of war craft. Pick subjects I can actually use. Not get swept up in petty shit. Learn the piano aaaand shave off my shitty pubescent mustache jesus christ.

i would try to enter muay thai classes a lot sooner

would be banging bitches early

also play a lot more of Street Fighter when i had the time to git gud.

nice meme m8
breast cancer is best cancer

underrated

I would kill myself.
i doesn't get better

Study

I would care a lot less about a lot more and a lot sooner.

what career do you pursue now with such regret?

fuck as many 13 year olds as possible without having to worry about jail time

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

Rich ignorant kid back in the day girls threw their selves at me ignored them all bullied everyone was always alone but not really I would fuck a new girl once a week. If I could go back I'd be much nicer try to make friends

I would actually turn up to classes and get good grades and go to college and get a decent career. And not think being the cool/popular/funny kid was the most important thing in life back then, cos it don't mean shit once you've left and everyone's forgotten your name.
I've had to work 10 times as hard in my adult life to get to where I am now

this

also i was a straight A student (missing out on parties / friends), so i'd change that and just be a B or C student.
and join the military straight out of high school and get an actual career. not a job (refinery worker)

Don't get into petty squabbles.
Focus your time and energy on going well and getting ahead. Grades matter. Approval and skills matter. Don't take shortcuts. Work hard on your academic achievements.
Don't be shy about your body. It's the only one you have and it's special. Work on getting fit, strong, and healthy. Learn more about food. Don't feed yourself junk.
Don't be ashamed about sex or desire. It's completely natural. Girls get just as nervous as boys when they're experienced. Just find someone you trust and roll with it.
Stay away from drugs and alcohol. There's no need at all until you've gone through a divorce and lost a custody battle. Don't waste you're good years on mind numbing substances.
Treasure your friendships. The ones you develop later in life aren't as good as the ones you build early on.
Think a lot about who you are, distinctively and individually, rather than what peer and societal pressure wants you to become.
Pick three or four things that you know you're good at and work on them so you're really good.
Learn to cook 8 or 10 really good dishes to a really high level (killer scrambled eggs, amazing roast chicken, top-level steak, best-ever lasagne, amazing hommus, high-grade pesto). You'll make many friends this way and make yourself feel good.
Remember that the problems you face are being confronted by a million other people too. You're not unique. Be willing to communicate about challenges and don't be overly bashful
Read a lot of books. They make you much, much smarter.
Don't waste time on shit-tied internet sites (like this).

Ok, first thing first, im a mexican living in Mexico, so i study hispanic literature and linguistic studies, i like my career and i had a work on the editorial department of my university, so it end good. But i really feel that maybe i could be a great biologist, i like the nature and how the elements in the environment works. I read a lot of research in the Nature and Science Magazine, it's just like that poem: the road not taken. I just wonder, what could happen.

>experienced
inexperienced

>shit-tied
shit-tier

Not give a fuck about any bitch I dated, study more, go to college younger, oh and smoke more weed!!!

Let's see. Took claases more seriously, push myself to change my body cutting out excuses. Take a couple steps back from the druggie friends I had. Kept trying instead of giving up and saying I wasn't good enough when I was. Never start shoplifting. Try for grants much earlier for college, and tell my relatives to go fuck themselves to free myself of obligations to them.

>talk less shit
>be less paranoid
>not get a "player" reputation
>actually try in school
>not screw over Emily and just date her
>play a sport

>"player" reputation
sure kid

Go to class more and get decent grades. Try and bang any girl that paid me attention instead of chasing the ones out of my league.

Thank you

Holy shit, we are the exact same person

Age and everything

google bobs burgers