Ok what the fuck just happened to slipknot??

ok what the fuck just happened to slipknot??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IMTOeivHrRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Slipknot thread

Oh god, did I fall through time again

who listens to bands like that anymore?

it's funny because that's mushroomhead and they're GOAT proto industrial nu metal

>not being nu

me

t. a patrician

>ok what the fuck just happened to slipknot??
What do you exactly mean?

AND THE RAIN WILL KILL US ALL

wait and bleed was a pretty good song

THROW THE SHAPES

Ok but seriously whoever wrote this song and directed this video need to be executed no questions asked

youtube.com/watch?v=IMTOeivHrRM

>COME ON
>DO YOU REALLY WANNA FUCK WITH ME TONIGHT

"Yeah guys let's have a bunch of shitty rednecks fight in a warehouse while our hard core badass song plays"

The only people who seem to like Slipknot are: paunchy baldy men in their 40's who wear cargo shorts everyday and people in their 20/30's still stuck in their nu-metal late 1990's/early 2000's "goth" phase, who never used bands like Slipknot, Linkin Park and Mudvayne as a bridge to, dare I say it "real" metal music.

I loved Slipknot when I was like 11, however they were in the sort of arse-end of their popularity (this was when they'd just released All Hope is Gone and before Paul Gray sadly passed) and now I'm sat wondering how easy it actually is for kids to get into metal these days. Most "alternative" music seems to be really toned down, am I just being ignorant and nostalgic?

Nu-metal is a pretty big gateway genre to extreme metal.

Iowa is good

>loved Slipknot when I was like 11, however they were in the sort of arse-end of their popularity (this was when they'd just released All Hope is Gone
Fucking hell

I was in my freshman year of college.

What am I doing on this board

you're here forever

Ditto. Don't forget you're here forever.

Backyard wrestling was really cool at the time I guess

Why do they wear the masks?

It's their

GIMMICK
I
M
M
I
C
K

if i pulled them off, would they
D I E ?