Original >>701425888 reposting for genuine hope some anons have some insight

original reposting for genuine hope some anons have some insight

posting here for lack of alternatives and being at end of my rope.

Ive been constantly lethargic and tired pretty much for the last 5 years. dismissed it as just me being lazy a lazy cunt while it got bad in last year of school. since then i can barely adhere to normal sleeping patterns due to just being overwhelmingly tired all the time. "forcing" a sleeping schedule (like when working and need to be up at certain times) always goes straight back to being completely tired on weekends and will sleep 20hrs+

"eating properly" does nothing (i already eat pretty well
blood tests say nothing, doctor suggests "just getting out of bed in the morning"
exercising doesnt do anything and just fucks me up even more the next day or i just fall asleep after getting home from run/gym

has anyone else got any suggestions if theyve been in a similar situation? i like to hear if theres something that people have found helps in similar circumstances.

if not just brainstorm painless easy suicide options because im pretty well out of options and dont want to continue like this.

Props should just end it, or perhaps stop being a weak willed piece of shit. Maybe join the military, they might make a man of you.

maybe worth noting i dont do drugs or anything but honestly if i started doing them now id only get better from what i feel now.

already been accepted into the defence force (australian), just on the queue for a job waiting for a position to open up

any tips or easiest way to kill myself then?

If your asking for tips you are not serious. I would suggest doing mushrooms or dmt b4 anything drastic. Might help figure some shit out.

its hard to say im "serious" about killing myself because i dont want to die because there are things that i want to do, but existing in my current state has worn pretty thin and i cant fathom any other state of mind that isnt feeling like shit. i dont remember feeling any other way really

Try hallucinogens, other than that see a shrink. Have you tried a rigid sleep schedule and shit loads of caffeine? I know that the one time a week I have to get up a 6 for work I feel like a god all day long.

not in the right circles to have know anyone to get drugs, but what exactly can shrinks do? i just feel so cynical about the idea of going to see one again (have seen some in the past) that i dont see how any sort of reasoning or discussion could change how i feel about things

They may be able to get you some meds. I guarantee if you ask around you can find some drugs mang, go to a party and network. You could get a job at a pizza place, they are great places to find drugs, the pizza hut I worked everyone was high.

meds do seem like a pretty drastic solution though, and arent they by nature temporary as in they only last so long as you keep taking them?

also the fact im joining the army kind of makes it a *very* risky thing to go with considering id be thrown out on my arse the second they found out.

cant meds fuck you up though if you get the wrong combination just through bad luck? heard it takes trial and error for some cases.

youve just gotta try a few separate combinations sometimes, people dont always respond to the same meds.

Buy a bunch of tianeptine sodium or sulfate and take 10-20mg; see if you feel any better. For the tiredness, try modafinil (darknet) or adrafinil (supplement). Don't use SSRIs though. Instead, try bupropion or mirtazepine first.

i live in australia so i doubt most of those things aside from the supplement would be easily or readily accessible without a prescription

I had the exact same issue all my life, and I eventually tried going to a naturopath. Got a food sensitivity test done, and learned I was sensitive to a crazy amount of foods and it was fucking up my gut, and proteins were leaking from my stomach into my blood and making me fatigued all the time.
I cut out around half of those foods and I've noticed a huge difference

idk man naturopaths look like some pseudo sciencey stuff.

how drastic were the changes you saw?

Look up chronic fatigue syndrome, it's only become properly recognised in the last couple years, but it's real shit. If you get a diagnosis and you're in Australia, you can get a disability benefit so you're money will be set via that. As much as it's a pain, the best thing you can do is let yourself rest, it takes years to start coming back to normal from, but it is possible.

damn man i speak with another doctor then. the doctor i spoke to said that chronic fatigue is basically a diagnosis that is made when they have no idea and you dont fall into any other diagnosis.

i hope it doesnt take years to get back into it though

arent disability benefits mainly for people who are demonstratably incapable of working?

The reality is that nobody actually recognised it even existing for ages, so nobody researched it to figure out what the fuck causes it, hence why is sorry of the final diagnosis of nothing else fits, not because it's bullshit, just because it's the least we'll known.
It's a serious thing, and the reality is that it'll fuck up your life, but you can come back from it. Good luck man.

thanks man, if it is all just mind shit though once i get my placement in the army itll be belted out of me there pretty quick. itll be a sink-or-swim situation and im pretty sure im not the sort of guy to sink, especially to get my dream job