Sup Forumsoyz i just found out the girl I was crushin on is a tranny

Sup Forumsoyz i just found out the girl I was crushin on is a tranny..

and she's 14.

Am I a gay pedophile?

>mfw i jacked off to her twice

He*
No but

That girl looks sexy, would bang and suck her tits.
Proof bitch

I gotchu fam hol up

It is a sexy man can`t you see the fathers face of dissapointment.

>sexy

>and god wonders why I don't trust him
>mfw I saved $22
>she/it was goddamn bangin too...

Yes. Drink bleach and die faggot.

wouldn`t fuck a trap or fap to it
but you have to agree that is a sexy outfit.
and im not into anime

post pic

stop confusing hebephilia with pedophilia ffs, pubic hair is disgusting.

Trap? >Bueno
14? >No Bueno

Maybe the outfit looks nice but the trap is ugly af

>wasting two jacks worth of semen on that 3/10 tranny

you don't deserve to live

I agree, sadly. Bleach or Clorox?

>jacked off to her
>her
>jacked off to him*

It's just.... i'm confused and hurt right now

>pic is me

how hot is she/he/it/them/they

posted a pic earlier in the thread

my personal preferences are cute > hot

but she/he/it has a penis

← does she look like this?

How could you tell it was underage

Her?

no fag scroll up to

read

Fucking hell, jail aint that bad. Two meals a bed and free gym

Would smash/ 10

Your a pedophile confrimded
>Kek

does she have a tumblr?

Aré you talking about bailey Jay?

She is Not 14 buddy

lol I still remember that movie it was awesome, he trolled trapped the guy before he died.

If this is a trap I'll saw my dick off

Are you a fucking retard

i have proof she is :(

also not into traps or just people with a dick n balls in general

She is not a she, either

apparently no one is...

>"no grills on the internet" is actually true

fuck that, just get a gun.

Millenial problems make me lul. Maybe you need a safe zone to cry in.

holy fuck sauce user

since I'm not into traps you assume I'm a millennial?

>mfw my safe zone is ruined by trannies

My friend thinks the girl I like was born a guy. She's tall and has veiny hands and maybe some masculine facial features, but I'm 99% sure she's biologically female.

probably a dude tbh can't trust em
>tall and veiny hands
what are you, gay?

She's 5'9". I usually like short women but she's so beautiful and I love spending time with her. I've never enjoyed being friends with anyone as much as I have with her. And sometimes when we're together and she's not looking at me I'll just stare at her face and I can't get over how beautiful she is.

seriously though sauce this

Seriously though. I am 99% sure she's a chick. Any way to confirm without taking her pants off?

tbh that's all just proof she's a trap

>love spending time
similar interests, I presume? *cough is a trap*

>never enjoyed being friends with anyone as..
she's a he, my goy

>just stare at her face
it's cause she/he puts work into being pretty

Someone flip a coin. Heads girl is trap, tails is probably still a trap.

if you love her/him , accept what she is! Dont try to love what you imagine of her , but what she is really (and not only the physical aspect of this person ) .

look for an adam's apple or see if she leaves the seats up

Yeah she has nerdy interests but that doesn't make her a guy. She doesn't put much work into being pretty I don't think. She doesn't do fancy makeup, it's either just foundation or maybe not even that. She'sjust really beautiful. I really hope she's a biological female and likes me back.

am OP
Sorry but as much as I adore the things she's into and "the way she looks" I can't love her. Sex is a huge part of any romantic relationship for me (and just relationships in general) and I can't get it up for a dude (even if they've transitioned). Not something I choose to do, but just something that's wired into my other head. Besides, she's a bit of a gold digger (see ) and way too young.

My friend saw a pic of us and said she had one but I looked in person and it really just looks like she has a thin neck and you can see her esophagus. She did leave the seat up once in a convenience store bathroom but I know she hover pisses in gross bathrooms because she travels a lot and she told me in some countries she would always have to hover piss because the bathrooms were all so disgusting.

sorry bud but there's really no way to confirm without reachin down there.

here's a protip, if she's into JoJo or even just JoJo memes is defo a trap or atleast transitioned dude.

she's covering tracks bruh and they can use makeup and shit to cover it up.

no other way to check besides grabbin and handful and seeing what's what (and even then could be transitioned through surgery or w/e)

i'd honestly just flat out ask her once your relationship gets trusting enough

also you can tell if she has a name that could have been masculine (Alex, etc)

Why is that?

bruh if she's into jojo or jojo memes defo trap or dude.

10000% of the time that's a case with a "girl" they always turn out to be anything but.

She doesn't use her birth name because she hates it, but I know her birth name and it's a girl name. Online it says it can rarely be a guy's name, but I have a hard time believing any guy in this country would be given that name. My friend says that she could be lying about her birth name. The thing is she's oddly secretive about her real name. I only found out because her childhood friends sometimes call her it and when they do she's like "shhh" and shit. If her real name was masculine this all would make perfect sense, but it's a girl's name.

Why though? No biological females like jojo? I don't think I even know who that is.

that makes doubly sense, is her "chosen" name more masculine? Seems like a dude tbh but you can't be sure

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (it's a manga recently adapted into an anime previously made into an OVA)

your friends are right

Her chosen name sounds Japanese. I'd say it sounds feminine though. She spent a year living in Japan and is really into anime and cosplay. Why does it make sense? Why the hell would her birth name be a girl name if she was a boy? And if she decided to be a girl why change her name from a girl name to a less girly name?

What's your reasoning here?

what kind of shitty parents would let their kid be a tranny at 14 lol