Previous thread:

Previous thread:
>There is a MASSIVE split of opinions about Warcraft going on right now. Current RT/Meta only shows a very small perspective of the big picture. Apart from those, here's what I've gathered:
>- According to European coverage, it has been generally well received by European critics after it's release in several European markets this week
>- According to social media and user reviews/ratings, it was very well received by most fans
>- According to social media and user ratings/reviews, it has been split among non-fans

>Some of the main pros I've heard:
>- Visuals are amazing
>- Battles are great
>- Music was great
>- Cinematography was good
>- Orc acting was good
>- It works fantastic as a spectacle

>Some of the main cons I've heard:
>- Felt a little rushed
>- Insufficient time for character development
>- Editing wasn't very good in some places
>- Dialogue could have been better
>- Human acting was a mixed bag

>What an extended cut may be able to fix:
>- An extra 10~15 min. at the start of the movie to properly set up the characters and story to not make it feel so rushed and sometimes confusing and allow people to get better invested in the characters
>- Better editing in certain places

>I think this might end up being the most polarizing movie of the year. And it might go through a The Kingdom/Fight Club thing where either a different cut saves it or it grows on people over time when they understand it better.

take your vidyashit and get off my board

>Cinematography was good
>Music was great

Music was fucking shit because and the cinematography was bad and the orcs look pretty bad.

>22%

rotenfagots is meaningless

I didn't like that every human character looked twenty-something. Maybe they are supposed to though.

Man we haven't seen this post before. Very original.

Of course Europe love the orcs and humans narrative the brown refugees kill all the humans at the end.

I felt the music fit the Warcraft theme very well. Though it would've been 1000 times better if we got the magical Russel Brower to do the soundtrack.

Europeans know best.

>I keep hearing people tell me to stop posting
>but they aren't creative about it

Probably because they're the only ones who have actually seen the movie.

IT'S SUCKS BECAUSE OUR PAID CRITICS SAID SO

Pretty much.

with hands that big, what do they do when they have something in their eye? how do they brush their tusks? how do they braid their hair?

major plot hole, shit movie

Kek

Not op numnuts

How do animals do it?

It applies to you too

The females have smaller hands.

dunno why people keep pretending rotten tomatoes score matters.

like there are hundreds of fresh movies that most people consider lame but are in the 90s.

people need to realise rt is just counts whether critics liked or didn't like a movie. so a 50% movie is polarising- which could mean it's fucking great, or bad. seen plenty of ~40% RT films that were really enjoyable.

and mark kermode liked the film and gave good points about it so i think i'm gonna watch it. all the rotten critics seem to be able to do is conjour up images of john carter and battlefield earth which doesn't really convey what they are feeling.