Parents kicking me out tomorrow. I got a backpack full of what little I have. Got $50, no friends, or other family

Parents kicking me out tomorrow. I got a backpack full of what little I have. Got $50, no friends, or other family.

Any tips Sup Forums? I pretty much hate my life and don't care much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qiSg6lwIItU
welcomehome.org/rainbow/events/hotlines.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_anarchist_communities
stockpilingmoms.com/2012/02/what-is-a-managers-special/
youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Bumpin

go to /out/ they are pretty knowledgeable about stuff like that

Reply bump and ok

Get a job ya deadbeat

Sucking dicks makes good money

I tried

How old are you?

I can give you a job and housing.

I'm not trying to get raped and die. Well not yet at least

It's not even like that. This is a legit job and you can make great money. Your choice though, not like you have another.

Use the 50 to get some essentials and live in sleeping bag until you can get a job. Get sleeping bag, water, knife (sharpened), and cheap cologne for job. Find a book store and read survival manuals for a few hours a day. Live like this until you can save up for a place to stay. Also try to find food drive places to help get you food and get a haircut to avoid looking greasy.

I don't have a car, I have a US army survival book I bought because I expected this was gonna happen. Other than that I think I'll probably sleep in the park for the meanwhile

We're on Sup Forums

If you sleep in the park you'll be raped or have to actually use the knife (sharpened) lol than you'll end up a prison bitch but hey free cable

Okay then email me your number at [email protected]
I know what it's like to be homeless and it fucking blows. I wouldn't waste my time trying to fuck with you.

I live in a low populated area and it's pretty empty. Can't say I'll go to jail for defending myself and I rarely see the cops help the homeless people

I never quite understood how can one fail at getting a job

you're worth nothing and yet you think of yourself to be too good to sweep the streets or clean up toilets? there's money to be earned everywhere, you didn't fucking TRY

and if you actually did and got fucking fired from delivering pizza pies or whatever - just do the world a favor and end your misery, don't risk spreading your shitty dna over the globe

Where you located?

I did try. Even for those jobs you need to have formal training and licensing. I showed up everyday and they still fired me. Once they find someone better they fire the young guys first.

yup, lots of formal training and licensing required to clean up other peoples vomit at bars, sure

>I showed up every day

HOLY FUCK AND THEY DIDNT GIVE YOU EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH?!

I'm from Ohio

Lmfao the funniest part is, the job i was offering you is in Youngstown.

you do realize you're offering a job to someone who apparently thinks they're entitled to it because they come in every day? sounds like good business

Getting a job is now your job.

Keep trying until you land one, don't stop applying to EVERYWHERE, lower your standards and just keep applying.

This dude is retarded. To even be a barber you have to have a license. This guy talks as if money can be found up his ass. Lmao grow up u cocky arrogant cuck

Offered tbh

Dude had a chance to make something of himself and he blew it off. Not my problem, really.

what license does a cashier need?
bouncer?
toll taker at a bridge?
the dude that picks up trash at the park?
holy fuck I never realized the guy who cleans the shitter at a local mcdonalds has a masters and 3 certificates proving his skill

Find a shelter, then interview at a temp agency for labor work. Build yourself back up. You can do it.

kill yourself

This is what I'd do

>rob bank
>steal car
>rob small town pharmacy of Oxy and Valium
>travel three towns over
>rent low key hotel room with stolen money
>last meal of pizza and delivery italian
Food
>od on Oxy and Valium in tub as cops close in

Join the military.

dont listen to this guy.

ITT op gets brutally sodomised

No one said he needed a masters degree and 3 certificates. Do you even understand what a license is? OP said he only has $50. It's as easy as you make it sound.

To become a security guard the license is around $100 plus a deposit at times. Same with a custodian and other jobs.

You sound like the kind of faggot who lives off his parents job and income. What is your dad a lawyer? Your mom some kind of office worker.

It's not as easy as you make it sound*

yup, slogged my way through on my own since I was 17, love all the coddled faggots telling me how they have it so tough and can't find anything to get them the monies

keep on bitching, real people will keep on doing what needs to be done instead of looking for easy answers on a fucking imageboard

Stay at a friend's place until 9/2/16.

On that day, not 9/1, go to your local Department of Human Services/Resources office and apply for SNAP (food stamps)

Applying on the second means you'll get the most of a prorated month of stamps along with 3 free months of stamps. That's all you can get if you're not meeting their Able Bodied Adults Without Dependents policy (aka working and other shit I'm too lazy to explain)

source: SNAP worker in OK.

google rainbow family and call the hotline, say you need somewhere to go and they'll point you to the closest host

More like slogged on your dad's dick and mom's tits.

Enjoy having a shitty job working for someone and telling yourself at night you're making a difference by telling others your better than them only because you make $6 more than them on an imageboard.

join the army. they will house and feed you since you obviously can't do it yourself

I don't think you truly understand to what extent people are complete shit.
RESEARCH OTHER BOARDS FOR RELATIVE INFO
youtube.com/watch?v=qiSg6lwIItU

OP, there was another thread here a couple days ago about the same thing.
First decide whether you want to go to college or not, if you want to take out financial aid you can try - this is free and depending on your situation you could be eligible for upwards of 2 thousand dollars for classes and living expenses.
If you're worried about where you're going to stay then you need to think about the local library's internet and check out Craigslist immediately. Don't forget that schools have libraries as well. If you can play an instrument you might be in luck.
Check out any auditions for bands, any living conditions and apartments or available roommate wanted posters hanging around the walls, etc.
You need to also decide whether you want to stay in town or leave and try your chances elsewhere. You can walk and ride a bike along the sides of old highways, not interstates, but old highways, and these are practically everywhere connecting every place to every place.
Grab a small one person tent. Grab a sleeping blanket or something compact and lightweight of the sort you can cover yourself with.
You might want pans and shit. A good defense weapon will do you well. Buses are your friends. Ignore people unless you can't. Carry lightweight for quick getaways. Don't steal UNLESS YOU MUST. Try to avoid getting into trouble with the law as much as possible.
Roll your clothes in your bag, don't fold. Watch Youtube hitchhiking guides for more info on how to pack.
Oil will serve you well calorie wise, get vitamins as soon as you can and drink plenty of water that you can.
Sell everything you can part with or don't need. Learn to let go. Don't look back. Focus on your future.

Join the military if you think you've got the stuff. Talk to a recruiter ASAP. THEY'LL HELP YOU.

Op back here. Going to do this and rainbow family thing. Thanks!

Shoulda kissed your parents ass instead of bumming cash for bud kid and insulting them all day.

>hate my life and don't care much.

military. it shouldnt take long as long as you have your documents saying that you graduated and were born n shit. Literally pick any job/branch that'll get you off the streets the quickest

You're so full of shit.

don't have any friends but I have a secluded spot in mind and the $50 dollars should last until next month

Shit, head north to grand rapids. Fellow user here has a couch for you to sleep on

Stupid lazy pedophile hippie. I bet your name is nick smith

How so you bastard? Explain.

>rainbow family
i think these are the hotline numbers
welcomehome.org/rainbow/events/hotlines.html

there are also some rainbow family facebook pages, they're a surprisingly well organized group of hippies/vagabonds/organic farmers/ etc

write a note that says if you dont hand over all the money in your drawer ill call my freind on this phone and hell kill the woman we kidnapped use it to rob a bank and if you get caught youll only get a slap on the rist beeacase there is no friend or woman you robbed a bank wihtout force

Nah, I have a good job. Just looking out for my fellow anons and trying to be a decent human. Tall order I know

>*hiking guides - not hitchhiking

And have you tried asking your parents or anyone you once knew for a reference or some kind of recommendation or referral?
Can you ask for help outside of anonymity?
Watch Into The Wild if you can and haven't, just watch online, now. Fuck the critics.

If you don't really care, then steal whatever you need from your parents that you think they might not notice.
Sell jewelry and collectibles. Ditch town and grow everything out, understand your rights from town to town. Buy cigarettes and alcohol for kids id you can. Steal purses or learn how to break into homes. You can definitely try your luck with squatting - that would be interesting.
Travel by day and sleep at night, away from civilization and possible onlookers, etc. (Parkour and climbing abilities could help you here)
You could try going to churches or aid centers around town that help people in your situation. Avoid soup kitchens. Avoid bugs bites and animal attacks at all costs.
Keep everything you own attached securely to yourself so no one can snatch from you. You could also try this if you wanted. I would suggest dressing in elaborate garments that hide your identity.
Have a plan. For anything you plan to do. I would suggest American Equestrian Trails or the American Cycling Association.
People all over the country open their doors to kids like yourself in need and on a mission. Just be charismatic and polite, don't act too abnormal...yeah we all have a story

This is good

Tip from a former homelessbro. behind most walmarts/warehouse stores, there'll be a dumpster full of broken-down cardboard boxes, and nothing else. Get familiar with these places. No matter how cold it is, you will always be warm sleeping under 3 feet of cardboard.

Not robbing banks with just a pen and a piece of paper.
>Amateur
OP if you're interested in this Rainbow Family try out an Anarchist Community. Surely you possess some valuable skills you could offer in trade of housing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_anarchist_communities

kek

Nice trips

You mean the things with the massive compactors??

They are dumpsters, compactors are inside I believe.

Cardboard is so not fashionable for a homelessbro though, finding yourself a nice windproof jacket and hidey-hole is where it's at. Sleep on roofs until you can afford a homemade shack or a tent in the woods.

stockpilingmoms.com/2012/02/what-is-a-managers-special/

Join the military.

>that logic in #9
holy shit, how dumb can you be?

a small homemade cabin or place in the woods would be cool, especially considering i have lived like my mom and dad did in the 50s before., I have hand washed clothes, drawn water, etc. They were country, i have chopped firewood, and honestly if you can afford to do this option it has numerous benefits, especially if you can work and eventually get electricity, etc. You live off the grid, by doing odd jobs, you can make tax free money, and you can live in relative comfort, although it requires work. Set up a garden, and buy a gun for shootin deer and squirrels, and you have meat and food too. Don't think this is easy though. I have experienced it as a learning to survive experience.

join a gang my nigga

Fuck yea bro. Chillicothe here

Apply to a bar and tell them you would love to become a bartender. Pretend to be passionate about something.
I've heard they'll help you get your license.

The thing about cutting a "V" in nails to prevent ingrown nails is false as well

It's romantic in my opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE