Why did they ruin brule? it must've apparent when making the 3rd season, so why did they do it?

why did they ruin brule? it must've apparent when making the 3rd season, so why did they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0igLdIH-Zc
youtube.com/watch?v=n1yL52M3D20
youtube.com/watch?v=HkoLv7jZ6oI
adultswim.com/videos/streams/tim-and-eric
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Laughing so hard I cried at this show
I need to rewatch it. Hopefully it's easier to find online than a few years ago

Why did he turn from a shy socially awkward clutz into a brain damaged manchild?

it was last month

What happened? I haven't seen the new season.

the new season? from 2014?

What do you mean? Season 3 had Brule going to that weird daycare right?

Was probably the creepiest thing ever put on TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=K0igLdIH-Zc Also this

Isn't there a new season this year? I thought I saw something about it

You gotta wipe until the brown is all gone.

Everything from the Tim and Eric family starts as shit and goes downhill from there

Inspect the mess...

it went from endearing and funny to try hard, strained and obnoxious, and did away with nuance

they're not dumb, the people making it, so I'm wondering why they'd sabotage the series on purpose

youtube.com/watch?v=n1yL52M3D20

HE'S GONNA BITECHUU

Hope Steve Brule punished Denny with his karate.

youtube.com/watch?v=HkoLv7jZ6oI

I kinda liked the dark turn it took personally. I think Brule would probably be a sad and lonely guy if he were rule so I think it's realistic for the show to follow suit.

I'm more interested in how they film it. Is everyone an actor or are some of the people not in on it? I think some of the people aren't, like the Priest in the religion episode for instance.

nah, they're all in on it, they know the deal but might not know what's exactly to occur and are just told to play along

same deal with nathan for you

This thread was made by just some hunk. Dingus probably doesn't even know it's half price on all damaged cans of Toads Creamchip Beef Corned Beef Hash Combo at Meyers Super Foods. Guy probably doesn't even have sweet lady to touch on his drangus. I do but she's my cousin, who cares? For your threads.

He slurs his words. LOL. That is fucking funny man.

Shut up bag boy.

That is fucking funny man.

Who Jungy Brungen here?

I'm Jungy Brugen here bro

kek

>OP didn't know that prumpkins aren't pruppets.

How's it going, reddit

>is that John c. Reilly?
>nah no way his hair is too poofy and he's talking funny

Pretty good, yourself?

Daily reminder that this character is modeled after the typical Irishman

He started off as a bit of an airheaded, but relatively grounded goofball. They turned him into an actual retard.

No, it fucking didn't. The show essentially did not change throughout its course.
You nostalgiafag pieces of shit just try to pull this automatically with every show.

adultswim.com/videos/streams/tim-and-eric

here you go, randomized livestream of episodes ad free

I recently watched every episode. user is right. The show was the same, throughout. Dr. Brule did change, somewhat, but not the rest of the show.

I love you.