You dont kiss a girl on the cheek to say hi

>You dont kiss a girl on the cheek to say hi

>His female friends dont get angry when you dont greet them with a kiss

>user, STOP BEING RUDE AND GIVE ME A KISS

How do you feel living in a country of savages?

Who is also /kisscheek/ masterace?

Other urls found in this thread:

uruguayxxi.gub.uy/inversiones/el-sector-turismo-en-uruguay-uno-de-los-principales-motores-de-la-economia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

France
Kiss cheek everyday when I go to college

fucking autists, just hug like normal people you literal spic

Your hugs are awkward as fuck. I tried hugging white people and I dont know why it feels so fucking off when I do.

I grab them by the pussy

>fucking autist

yeah its just like when i shake hnds with a black person i always feel a bit dirty afterwards

I always thought this was just a French thing. Do they do this elsewhere in South America?

>Implying I greet women with a kiss
>Implying I greet women with a hug
>Implying I don't don't great them with "ola"
>Implying I don't immediately pull out my hand for a handshake when they try to greet me with a hug and kiss
>implying I've ever hugged my own mother, aunt, and grandmother passed the age of 9.
>Implying I like being touched by another human being

being an autist male in south america is hard

> meeting the doctor (female), dont know if i should kiss her or shake hands
> meeting an older friend from my family, dont know if i should kiss him or shake hands
> in the office saying hi to my coworkers, not sure if i should kiss them or shake hands

> tfw you go for a kiss and they go for a handshake, and end up doing this weird excuse of a 'hug'

SO awkward..

>tfw I have never hugged anyone or given / recieved kisses
Except from my mum when I was young.

I already get chicken skin when a girls brushes against me really quickly in a busy train. Through several layers of clothing.
I cant imagine what a real touch would be like, a hug.
I think I would faint or something

Are you a disgusting fantasy or just an Omega Virgin?

Yes.

Here you have to give a kiss in the cheek even if you don't know her/him each time you say hi.

Wouldn't it always just be a handshake in a professional setting? I couldn't imagine ever kissing my doctor.

In Anglo countries we sometimes hug close female relatives or friends when meeting them, but otherwise it's a handshake or no touching at all.

I can only greetkiss females if its my relatives. Sisters, cousins, aunts etcs.

Hugs are the furthest I can get with women. Only if we're really close friends.

Yes, while I don't have issues with kissing friends it is kinda awkward when you don't know the guy well.

>the guy
Wait, you kiss guys too?
We only kiss females and we shake hands with males

most of my doctors are females, and i kiss them all except 1 whos quite old, cold and distant, and goes for a handshake as soon as you start walking towards her.
if the dr is a male, i go for a handshake (altho ive kissed some too, esp one i knew for a long time)

Now if youre a female, almost all the time youll go for a kiss, regardless if its a male or female.

Now, in an office it depends really. If its your boss, and you both get along you just go for a kiss (except the first few times when still dont know each other, or when you go to an interview you clearly shake hands there too)

It all depends really, thats why it can get a bit awkward sometime. I remember this time i met 2 english gals who were about to shake hands and i straight kissed them on their cheeks, shouldve seen their face lmao looked like they were raped or something.

Yes here you also kiss other guys, not always though.

You are especially not supposed to do it in formal situations.

Kissing is really normal on professional settings. Especially if your boss is really maternal is quite common that she demands the kiss.

That's pretty gay
No wonder Cavani enjoyed Jara's finger so much

But some guys also do it here, although most of them are flaites or cuicos

that's gross though, a dosen niggers have probably kissed that same cheek before you.

Disgusting fantasy?

I guess I'm just an omega virgin. Never had a social life. Can't even say hi to the girl behind the counter in the supermarket without it being awkward. Shaking to get my debit card in the card slot and stammering with words

the whole of europe and many of its derivatives do it, not to the extent that OP describes but they used to. It only happens with female-male greetings/goodbyes in Aus, often just relatives but not limited to.

do you kiss even if you are just friends greeting other? i could not handle that i am way too autistic. i can barely handle raising my eyebrows as a greeting

>I remember this time i met 2 english gals who were about to shake hands and i straight kissed them on their cheeks, shouldve seen their face lmao looked like they were raped or something.
Surprised 2bh. In London everyone does the whole two cheek (french) kiss thing, it's bullshit and I hate it.

So, Argie men kiss when they meet other men? Is it one cheek or both? A belgian man kissed me on the cheek once (distant relation) shit was weird

here it also happens with female-female greetings

Here we shake their hands. Once.

And that's enough for the rest of your lives.

the correct way

So in Italy kissing guys also doesn't happen?

Where the fuck did the argies and us get the custom then? Local homosex?

only 1 kiss. never ever seen someone do 2.

We don't really have any body contact here, just say hi. Very rarely a hug will be given, but only to a family member when you haven't met in a while. And handshakes are only in formal/business occasions.

not even girls do a kiss greeting

actually i don't think there is a way to greet someone here, you just say "hey" and continue. not even relatives greet each other in a special way

I always lift up my girlfriend and kiss her quite long when I see her again.
For normal female friends it's just a friendly hug.
For male friends it's a handshake, or maybe a hug when he leaves to another country for the rest of his life.

>ameriprudes

Hello Donald. How is it going?

Here

What? I've never met one that did that
And I know a good share of flaites and cuicos

That's because there's faggots everywhere.

You only kiss guys when you haven't seen them for a long time or they're leaving.

Well that and birthdays/christmas/new year

>be a kid
>mom tells me I should kiss people to wish them good fortune
>saying bye to my cousin
>kiss him in the mouth
>everyone in the room laughs like hell

i hate it 2bh
my low self esteem make me think they are repulsed by me

Abos are not African tho

Please stay away from my country.

I have enough with Russian faggots coming here

You will die of starvation if is not for argentines, weed consumers and homosexuals.

lol

No need to say argentines thrice user

Only my Latin American friends allow me to do this, my Canadian friends on the other hand....

>h-hi stacy..
>*tries to hide boner*

>chile
>a nation of people whose expats are overrepresented in crime stats by 300%
>calling anyone else savage

topkek.

Argentkeks thinking that they give anything to the country because they spend a week in punta del este.

>Meet girl in European country
>Kiss her on both cheeks
>She gets super flustered
>Accidentally look daring and alpha

Thanks cultural norms. Was funny honestly.

>leaf
>daring and alpha

But we do.

And not just for tourism.

uruguayxxi.gub.uy/inversiones/el-sector-turismo-en-uruguay-uno-de-los-principales-motores-de-la-economia/

What?

It's all in Mexican. I can't read Mexican.

Beta detected

Poor guy. I'm sorry. I hope you can overcome that some day and find a girl who is nice to you.

7% turismo en general.

El problema es que en punta del este nadie paga impuestos entonces pueden venir 30000000 de gringos y gastar 20000000000000000000 que no vamos a ver gran ganancia.

Punta del Este es una mentira que se inventaron los turistas

I wouldn't call myself beta. But I am certainly not very forward and daring, not in person anyway. Although for some reason it's much easier in foreign countries than here. Maybe it's the out of the comfort zone thing.

Yes it does happen. And the funny thing is when I saw men do it in Italy it looked so matter of fact that it didn't seem gay at all.

I literally can't imagine someone doing this.

if someone introduces you a female you give her a kiss in the cheek, it's the norm, argies, Uruguayans, italians and frenchs are the only ones that do that with other guys as well.
Is custom for my whole family to greet by kiss to your uncles and cousins, mainly because my grandpa is italian, otherwise is really weird.
Just go with whatever the fuck everyone is doing, if they all kiss cheek, then you kiss cheek, people won't see it weird if a foreigner does it. And would honestly makes you seem as a really open minded and cool lad,because we're very self aware that you anglos hate personal contact

That's because you northerners are different when it comes to the personal space thing.

3% is what the stats say.

7% is a lie the government says just to stop people from investigating how their friends in Punta del Este don't pay taxes and how little they contribute to the country.

And now that we're talking about it, I don't know why Punta del Este is so popular, it's probably the worst beach we have, you can travel 100km to that other place we don't tell them about and it's so much better.

I was in Serbia and hung out with this 19 year old female police officer for a few hours and when I said bye she gave me a kiss on both cheeks the same was all these other Euros are talking about it. It seemed standard to her not sexual or flirty.

We do that too.

wish this wasn't true senpai
>tfw 25 y/o and have never been hugged by a woman except my mom

only in the south

Do anglo Canadians do it or is it only a Quebec thing?

Punta del Diablo es donde estan las fiestas papá

Same way*

I hate this, and I hate Americans who do it.

>Tfw when live in an autist country where you don't need to perplex your mind with complex social dogmas.

You do realize that back in the day these guys loved buttfucking twinks right?

Stop lying.

yeah, I know,i said argies custom is to greet other guys with a kiss in the cheek

Yeah I was in the south so I guess that's where I would have seen it. Come to think of it I didn't see it happen in Venice only female-male or female-female.

Cierto, además te asaltan... Te cobran 5 dólares la botellita de coca, y la playa no es tan buena.

La Paloma es una buena playa, tranquila y barata.

La única contra es que la caminería uruguaya flaquea un poco, capaz culpa de esos camiones de troncos que estan por todos lados..

Well but if you get to know a girl and like each other you don't hug and kiss? I mean northerners are physically distant with strangers but I'm sure people pound plenty of genitals.

>5 dólares la botellita de coca
wew
De verdad que son la suiza de sudamerica, igual de judíos

Los precios en punta del este son una estupidez, y ustedes con los brasileros y otros que vienen de lejos los pagan bien felices porque despues vuelven a casa y hablan de como fueron a punta del este donde todo es caro.

La gente de acá lo hace tambien, es una forma de mostrar que se tiene plata.

La Paloma es lindo y tranquilo ahora porque las fiestas y cosas de jovenes se movieron a que tambien esta bueno

In professional situation, always handshake. In social affairs, if they are of "higher rank" (in age, position, etc.) you offer handshake. If they go for kiss you go for it as well. Also you don't kiss man you fag. Only your father and maybe uncles.

> meeting the doctor (female), dont know if i should kiss her or shake hands
Handshake.
> meeting an older friend from my family, dont know if i should kiss him or shake hands
>him
faggot
> in the office saying hi to my coworkers, not sure if i should kiss them or shake hands
handshake

Ah y como esta en pesos. Eso es 85-90 dolares en total o algo asi, 30 por una pizzeta

Mientras mas para el sur vayas mas caro sale todo.

Acá en frontera sale 2 dolares una coca de 3 litros

>mfw I probably couldn't give a risque greeting kiss to an unsuspecting Scandi girl because I'm a turbo manlet and they are like 180cm

Just kill me now ...

Con 90 dolares puedes quedarte un finde completo en los valles de acá jajaja
Bueno, si tienen los precios así es porque hay mamertos que compran

Yo este año fuí a Pinheira en BR, aproveche a cruzar a Paraguay para comprarme la ps4 y un joistick y todo me salió 350 dólares, menos de la mitad que acá jaja

Con el pretexto de cuidar la industria local cada vez nos obligan a huir a comprar a otros lados.

Your mums butt cheek?

hot

This always happens to me.

30 dollars for a pizza
usd? thats nuts. is that just punta del esta

>Con 90 dolares puedes quedarte un finde completo en los valles de acá jajaja
Aca en uruguay lo que mas gasta la gente es en alcohol sea en punta del este donde te sale 10 dolares el litro de cerveza o en otros lados donde sale 3. Tomamos muchisimo y a la mayoria le gusta la cerveza local mas que heineken o las porquerias mexicanas que tienen olor a orina.

Paraguay is baratisimo, siempre fue. Varios uruguayos compran tierra allá para ganado u otras cosas. Me acuerdo que me compre mi Ps2 a 3 veces menos de lo que salia aca en la epoca

>30 dollars for a pizza
>pizza
AHAHAHAH you fucking wish

a PIZZETA m8

And yeah that's just PdE

Nah me estás webiando
Gente de mierda

Igual no sé cuál es su beneficio, porque ni el chileno ni el paraguayo tienen el dinero suficiente como para comprar esas cosas que a nosotros nos resultan tan baratas... Es decír, no se les hace tan fácil cómo se nos haría a nosotros llegado fin de mes, quizás algo de bueno tenga el protecionismo.

Cambiando de tema ya que tocaste el tema de las cervezas... La Quilmes es una cerveza belga comparada con las porquerías como la Skol, Schin, Brahma y demás, no se si las probaste; no entiendo como pueden tomar eso boludo!

this has always made me wonder how people get laid in sweden and other antisocial/hyper-personal space
countries (finland etc)

I mean they could be a bit bigger than that but 1 or 2 cm at best.

They could also be 1 or 2 cm smaller though

thats insane. pde confirmed riveria of south america

Alcohol

Not drinking in Scandinavia must be a death wish