"trap/trans/sissy boy/shemale"

"trap/trans/sissy boy/shemale"
THREAD

• EXTRA POINTS •
with small dicks!!!

*feminine penis

There's been a lot of samefagging going on in the trap threads lately, here's a quick guide on how to identify if a post is being made by the ugly goblin in pic related compliments the person in this pic (literally no user has ever said anything good about them)

>insults any girl who passes or gets attention

>uses vocabulary like blocky, greasy, man, manly, hideous, monster, gorilla

>posts scat, spiderman, or gore

>posts pre-transition pictures of trans girls who currently pass

Post this in every Sup Forums trap thread so new readers know how to filter out the shit.

Don't feed the troll, ignore everything they post and all their insults.

REMEMBER IT IS ONE SAD LOSER MAKING ALL OF THESE POSTS.

according to the troll, this is what greasy hair and a blocky gorilla body look like
>5'8
>134lbs
>36B bust
>27in waist
>44in hips

Semale tiny Dick
HAS BEEN DETECTED

the troll likes to say i hide my face too, so here it is. no makeup necessary to pass.

god i have such a blocky gorilla build, don't you agree user?

>pass

whatever helps you get through the days

Nah I'd lick that shit up

i don't like the term either, I'm just making fun of the troll's vocabulary.

tbqh i don't really care what gender people see me as or what pronouns they use, I'm just saying i haven't met anyone who chose to see me as male in a really long time.

Want to see MORE!!!

enjoy!!

Un fucking believeable!!! Ass PLEASE!!!

enjoy again.
damn all this progress I've made lately feels good
getting ffs soon so i can be waifu material!

are you into chastity?

Next step is to remove the butt pimples.

Use a facial acne wash. The equate brand with salicylic acid that looks like the Neutrogena one is perfect and cheap. After showering, moisturize with Nivea face and body cream. Your ass will look amazing in a weeks time.

I've messed around with it before, it's something i would do with the right person if the dynamic was right but I haven't met said person yet.

Oh what I would do to that ass

personally I've found benzoyl peroxide cream to work better in general, but especially on the body. It does dry out your skin a bit though

This fag again

??

oh thats redness from getting spanked for like an hour. not pimples. I know my shit with skincare, but your advice is really good for lurkers~

Oh man... Diamond over here

Get that shit outta here

Yeah, after reviewing his ass I would suggest BP over salicylic to start. It really is stronger and great for those big red splotches.

Really, it'd be great to use both though. Kill the bacteria and unclog the pores. He'll just need to slather on the moisturizer like there's no tomorrow.

>ywn bury your face in that pretty little ass
why live

why would you ruin francine dee like that

what, you don't like shemales?

:P Yeah, it was hard to tell from the picture quality and it looked a lot like acne.

Y'all other pimply-ass peeps better take care of your ass before you get acne scarring. It ain't cool.

good skincare tip for shaving bumps tho:
splash apple cider vinegar... pat dry with damp cold towel.
repeat if necessary until stinging stops.
coat in honey, wait 5 minutes, pat dry with cold damp towel.
cold compress by sitting on an ice pack as long as you can handle it

instant shaving burn fix!!

We don't give a shit just ignore that stupid bitch.
Keep posting your pics and I'll keep jerking off to them.

pretty sure your ass is supposed to turn red if it's been smacked with a paddle for an hour :)

Have you tried epilating your butt? I've tried shaving and always got redness, I could handle it with some care afterward but after epilating I've been bump-free! Also, smoothest ass imaginable for WEEKS.

Indeed

yum, is it tasty?

nope.. I've been wanting to try it for my bikini line though!
shaving isn't a huge deal to me, my body hair is clear colored and theres only 1 quarter-sized spot on my body where it doesn't grow as soft vellum hair.
with how long I've been on hrt, and my hair color i only have to shave once or twice a month. it's actually annoying how slow my hair grows, because sometimss my facial hair will grow so slow that i can't shave it daily.
can't laser my hair color but I'm starting electrolysis next month~

it tastes hella sweet.. if you've ever hooked up with a girl anywhere up to like 6 months after pregnancy you'll know what i mean.

How is this any better than actual spam or samefagging?

Fuck my mouth is watering I want to lick your nips.

I know that facial hair feel lol

Definitely try epilating when you can! It's fantastic for pre-hrt and just starting hrt gurls. But it can still be useful for someone like you :D

1 post at the top of the thread stops 100 posts of spam. you new to the Sup Forums trap thread?

I'm betting everything taste hella sweet on you.

It's a friendly PSA! Spam would be if he posted that same post tens of times throughout the thread.

i like my sugar with coffee and tgirl milk

Don't be mad you got called out

i definitely want to try it on my problem areas, my friend was going to let me borrow his to try it out before i invest in one~
i have a solid routine for fixing shaving irritation, but I'd rather avoid it in the first place~~
plus then i wouldn't have to avoid exercise or pants the day after i shave my butt :p

I got a cheap Braun epil-silk for like $30, it works great. You'll have bumps for a few hours after using it but you can minimize that with an ice pack. Totally worth it. My pubic area never looked better :D

do you perhaps have kik?

hit me up on kik freyja.snow if you ever wanna share skincare banter and shit
i actually like hearing it, and i like people who give me honest opinions on my appearance. most people either sugar coat things or exaggerate my flaws.
if you're trans, i also have a trans chatroom for people who verify they're real with a timestamp. anyone trans is welcome to kik me and join. it's small, but that's all part of keeping the group full of high quality people! we're not a bunch of catty bitches and none of us are /lgbt/ sadbrains!

see the post below you~

Why would a post like that stop anything? Im my eyes it just motivates people to troll more.

oh shit, says we've talked before XD you haven't replied tho. remember a Henry?

bad

it stops them from posting because I've laid out their gameplan. they know anons won't believe their fake posts with that warning at the top of the thread. there's a reason they're not flooding this thread.

post a pic of you hard pls

could you message me? maybe you blocked me? or just add me to the trans group because it's something i've been experimenting lately
Kik: Pixelsonbluray

I'll add you tonight :P

It's hard to find a chatroom of non-catty trans, I'll be happy to join that too!

Bet yours taste like breast cancer.

i want nothin more in this world than to play with your nipples

That's a bad photoshop of a dick on a woman. Are you traps that stupid?

I think this might be photoshopped.. not too sure though..

so in essence you're just baiting other people in to posting all that shit just to spite

Found the 5 head

nobodys doing that nintendo64 head

if you ever want to talk and work through your issues, I'll stop being a bitch to you. kik me at freyja.snow I've seen your self posts when you aren't trolling and i honestly could give you some real advice with your life and link you with like minded individuals who understand you.

if you keep lashing out at me, I'll ruin your troll forever and turn you into a meme that will never die, like you failed at doing with me.

I'm waiting for your message, otherwise enjoy becoming a meme forever.

uh, where can i find more of this. I'm asking for a friend

hell I'll even take an apology if you stop harassing me, stop harassing potatochan, and move on with your life.
all you have to do is stop and apologize for your actions and I'll stop posting you.
most of those shops weren't made by me. real talk. i didn't even do the forehead one. once the wheels are rolling i won't be able to stop it. i already have your doxx (thanks user) and know you're the person in the pictures so now would be a good time to stop.
in the words of Fleece, we can do this the easy way or the hard way.. the choice is yours.

who is she?

Trap threads used to be decent.

Arrete de te plaindre et post quelque chose, Bubba...

nope, hormones. All natural
I make all the ones I post, I've seen others once in a while, I don't know where to find any though

They really weren't.

any cute traps/sissies want to get lewd over kik?

Not sure, I've been trying to find out.

oy vey, that nose

>tfw you'll never be pretty enough to have this.

in death i can have anything

Any self facials

Good because all I want now is sweet death.