Will they still hate each other after Trump lets Putin invade them or will they settle their differences?

Will they still hate each other after Trump lets Putin invade them or will they settle their differences?

Other urls found in this thread:

strategic-culture.org/news/2016/08/30/soros-ran-us-foreign-policy-post-coup-ukraine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's none of your business leaf
fuck off

if we ever "settle our differences" there would be no Putin for Trump to talk with, leafeboi

>right wingers hate it when you judge people because of their ancestors
>but its totally OK to hate on Ukrainians because of their ancestors
hmmm...

right wingers hate talmud and yet they have this urge to use it. True.

>if we ever "settle our differences" there would be no Putin for Trump to talk with
kek

Poles/Ukrainians who dislike Russians are pathetic. They would rather side with (((NATO))) than with their Slavic brothers, just out of fear. Really tells you something about their quality as people.

You're gonna suck his dick so much that he retires?

>They would rather side with (((NATO))) than with their Slavic brothers, just out of fear.
It's almost like their Slavic "brothers" have caused them more suffering than NATO ever has...

What's with the tricolour you're posting under then fag?

>slavic brothers
Meme

Putin shills think they are funny when they are waving the tricolor of Romanov.

>have caused them more suffering than NATO ever has

What suffering? All that Poles ever bring up is "muh Katyn", but Stalin killed people left and right regardless of nationality. Hating Russia because of communism is just as retarded, since Russians hate communism too.

whatever lets you sleep easier

oh look, the Czech Russophobia shill is back

Czech Russophiles are traitors. So calling me a Russophope is actually praise.

You can be full of kindness and love, but you cannot sleep next to a mad swine.

>Czech Russophiles are traitors.

What a bunch of crap.

If you are a traditionalists, your duty goes to: Family -> City -> State -> Nation -> Brother nations -> Christian nations -> All other nations

If you are not a traditionalist, you are degenerate. A degenerate is someone who skips this hierarchy in favor of convenience (like money). So if don't love Russia before all Western countries, you are a degenerate.

Yawn. It's not about suffering, it's about pride. It's also not about Russians, they're mostly cool guys. It's all about their authorities who cultivate some primitive political culture and attmept to subjugate everybody around in the name of that culture.

Just ask your borthers what would they do if Ottoman Empire (not modern Turkey, but the Empire) was still a thing and actively tried to reconquer Rumelia in the name of Sultan and whatnot. I bet you'd hear the same.

>Just ask your borthers what would they do if Ottoman Empire (not modern Turkey, but the Empire) was still a thing and actively tried to reconquer Rumelia

Are you telling me that Russians are trying to conquer Poland? This is classical Russophobe propaganda. If they wanted to conquer Poland, they would have annexed it in Soviet times.

Somebody living in Germany will not call me a degenerate, over hating those filthy mongol occupants.
Fuck off back to Montenegro, if you are so traditionalist.

It's not propaganda. The details may differ from annexation (very less probable) to vassalisation of some sort (Dugin was babbling something about "the special status in Russian sphere of influence"), but either scenario would be disastrous, because Muscovite authorities do not respect Christian values; they only use them as a tool. The only thing they respect is the sheer power of tzar, khan, kagan, choose the name.

Things are different in Poland and that's why I prefer to be called russophobe than get subjugated by these ideological descendants of Golden Horde.

cuck

>hating those filthy mongol occupants

Russians are Slavs with Slavic culture and Christian faith. Whether or not you suspect that some Russians maybe have "Mongol DNA" is irrelevant.

>Fuck off back to Montenegro

In time.

>to vassalisation of some sort

The EU is vassalisation. Western European companies dominate your market. Because of the Euro you will always be much poorer than Western Europe. Because of the lack of customs duties, you are unable to protect your industry from imports. And whatever Brussels says, you must obey.

You are told you are "free" and fighting against "evil Russia", but if you ever dared to leave the EU you know what would happen to you: Sanctions and economic collapse. Ask your politicians why they don't leave, it is because they "are afraid for the economy", not because "they love Western Europe". This is not freedom.

>Muscovite authorities do not respect Christian values

EU attacks Christians in Syria, Russia protects Christians in Syria. EU attacks Christians in Kosovo, Russia protects Christians in Kosovo. Russia protects Christians in Armenia. This is the only thing that matters.

Even the most vocal panslavists turned around when they saw the reality of life in Russia.

And everyone who supported the Kremlin after the 1948 coup d'etat, let alone after the 1968 occupation, did it for own personal gains, or out of fear.

>blah blah blah
stfu russian cock sucking subhuman balkan scum

>the reality of life in Russia

Like what? Russia is not communism anymore. All the arguments you bring up are against communism, not against Russia.

cuck

>The EU is vassalisation.
Show me my sovereign then. Isn't it... err... Donald Tusk?

>Western companies dominate...
Show me one Montenegrin company that dominated my market. Hell, show me one Russian product you'd prefer from Western counterpart.

>Because of Euro you will be much poorer...
...than Poortugal? No, we will be much poorer, because we are lazy bastards, who prefer either to argue or to delight with holy calm than go to work. Priorities, man.

>Because of lack of...
Because of lack of our big capital, mostly. Guess who's responsible.

>Whatever Brussels says...
WE are Brussels and you will never be Moscow. You will be an oblast, duh! MAYBE autonomous republic with some local gangster in power or a Muscovite brought there in a briefcase. This is everything you can expect from your """brothers""".

>You are told...
I am not told. I 'm a teller.

>Ask your politicians why they don't leave...
I'd rather to ask my businessmen why they do not lobby for that. Does name Khodorkovsky rings you a bell?

>EU attacks Christians...
Okay, you're no different from that Bengali muslim I once met over the 'Net. He displayed the same attitude, he only was pro muslim and contra Israelis. Seems some parts of Rumelia still stick to the culture of former overlo- oh wait.

(captcha: baran grill)

wykurwiaj mongole

cuck

Russia is not, because Putin keeps domestic commies on short leash, but lot of Russians miss the old times, when they were the big USSR, and everybody feared them. Forgetting that back then they feared each other more than anything else.

Also, Putin is not stupid. He won't want back the communism, because he would as well be one of its first victims. But he sure want Russia to be as big and powerful as they were back then, and you better damn bet, that their formed sphere of influence have problem with that.

>Russia
not even once.

Why are you even in Germany? Why don't you move to Russia instead if it's so great?

cuck

cuck

you have

cuck

>because we are lazy bastards, who prefer either to argue or to delight with holy calm than go to work. Priorities, man.
You work just as much. It is just that many of your smart people have emigrated into Western Europe, this is why they have a higher economic output.

>Guess who's responsible.
Jews, like Soros f.e.

>WE are Brussels
lolno. The Council of the European Union is. It consists of unelected (bribed) officials, who are "counseled" by corporate interests. This is who makes the laws, the EU Parliament can only say yes or no.

>Does name Khodorkovsky rings you a bell?
Sounds like a Jewish name.

>Okay, you're no different from that Bengali muslim
This is the worst mental gymnastics I have even seen. EU literally armed Al-Nusra rebels in Syria, who want to establish an Islamic state and kick out the Christians. EU literally bombed Serbs in Kosovo and helped expel them.

BOTTOM LINE is, in the EU you will always be poorer, you will always be behind, your smart people will always emigrate, your currency will always be inflationary, you will never build your industry. The only way to get ahead is to leave the EU, and only join a Union with people who are on the same level of economic development, i.e. a Slavic Union. Do this, and you can be great, do it not, and you will forever be a vassal.

>that their former sphere of influence have problem with that.

Really? Why does Kazakhstan love them then?

It should be exactly the other way around, the former sphere of influence should stick to Russia, because they have more common economic interests. They only reason it doesn't (in Europe) is because of bribery and (((propaganda))).

>The Jews are everywhere. They are all around us. Even now, on this very board. You can see them when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can smell them it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. They rule the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

>What truth?

>That you are a Jew, Montenegrini. Like everyone else you were born into circumcision. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your dick.

I will ask this question only once: why do you defend people praying JEWISH God born in JEWISH royal family by JEWISH Mother, who chose His Apostles to be JEWS?

People ruling over them, and playing favorites is what started the shit in the first place.

>I will ask this question only once: why do you defend people praying JEWISH God born in JEWISH royal family by JEWISH Mother, who chose His Apostles to be JEWS?

Because it's a good religion with many nuanced and good values. Because it gives Europeans a common identity. Because it separates Gentiles from Jews.

Four decades of Ivan taught us to limit our interaction with them to business matters, and make sure that they leave us alone when it comes to the political matters.

Because it's doing WHAT?

There is neither Greek nor Jew in Christ. We are all brothers and sisters, Jews included. At least this what I remember from my catechesis. Saint Paul said so. He was, uhm, guess who.

>Even the most vocal panslavists turned around when they saw the reality of life in Russia.
who exactly that was?

just love their obsession with Russia

us siding with r*ssians would be the ultimate cuckery. it will never happen until they earnestly apologize for all the bad things they did to polan

Holy shit what's happening here, why would anyone need alliance with us? What would be the profits except "slavic union" maymay?
Kurwas doing pretty good already without us

>Loving an aggressive country - that has its own people live in shit and piss to humour ambitions of cold war era "intelligence" mooks and that's rewriting its own history to downplay crimes it committed against its own "brother" nations - because they speak language that's related to yours...
you can't get more cucked than that desu

Also
>loving your country
>fleeing to superior western one
found the hypocritical wimp lol

> Putin
> invade

beside your mother, putin can invade san marino for example

are you the only ukrainian on this site? i've never seen one other than you here

~ 3 - 5

language barrier, you know
but you should be thankful tb h
because 2ch autists should stay there.

>Trump will pull off the US troops in poland
>Polish hate US next
>Trump also admit Crimea is Russia too
>Ukraine hate US next

Well, now they will be together in hating US soon

cuck

Hi Oleksandr. sup?

Hi Dragan, chillin'

>Slavic brothers

i'm talking with few of my friends what should we do tonight, it's fucking -11 here in Zagreb.

Are you saying -11 is too cold for a drink in Croatia?

when it's windy it is, especially in park tuškanac where we like to drink , it's basically a forest.

dude if you pass out at -11 it's may ends badly

do not trust the ridf.

fuck off, uidf

my allegiance lays only with the Great Commonwealth and noone else.

cuck

t. mykola jebiewdenko

yeah but you drink in the pubs and go right back home

cuck

idk, it's too expensive if you want to go out friday and saturday let's say. one beer 2-3 euros. fuck that. i go there eventualy for a coffe during the day, or in a club if something good is happening, but i don't like majority of events.

Another bunch of excuses. It really doesn't matter what the particular excuse is, and it's not my job to debunk them. All that will matter is, that when the Jews were enslaving the world, you sided with (((the West))) against your Slavic brothers.

>Slavic brothers

>flag
>you sided with (((the West))) against your Slavic brothers.
go home, Ivan. Mother Russia is waiting for you.

strategic-culture.org/news/2016/08/30/soros-ran-us-foreign-policy-post-coup-ukraine.html

Didn't read. Go back to Russia, stop to be such a traitor. Matushka-Rossiya is suffering without you.

>Didn't read

a true intellectual

Its very gratifying watching the Ukrainian fucking shits have to crawl to beg Poland to saved them from Putler. That is the proper place for Ukies, in the position of supplicants. This is what they deserve for stealing Galicja and UPA massacres. Now look at the pathetic shits! Having to crawl and beg for money and protection from Poland, asking for NATO army to save their asses. Their women are now whoring themselves out not just in Poland, but all over the world. If too old and ugly to be prostitutes, then they are cleaners.

Dirty Ukrainian shits, you fuck pigs! Lwow is Polish and Wolyn 1943 shall be remembered.

Thanks, true Russian patriot.

I dont understand why Poles hate him so much
He didn't personally take part in the atrocities, and it isnt even clear if he ordered them in the first place.

Extremely explosive post.

go to sleep retarded polan

cuck

cuck

cucked

Hitler didn't kill anybody himself too

KEK'd

Ukraine is literally the most useless and unnecessary ""country"" in the world.
Language is a bastard son of Russian and Polish.
Culture is basically common Slavic + Turks. Even nature is boring as fuck, no interesting landscapes, no endemic animals/plants, just boring steppes and forests that are plentiful in Russia as well.

>slavic brothers
yes we are siding with our Western Slavic brothers

how many of a funny memes in the one post

>Brother nations
Russia is as "brother nation" to us as Germany

Once more, so everybody can read it this time:

This is the truth about Ukraine.

cuck

Also this prediction came pretty true.

i agree with yasha here

We wanted Ukraine for their chernozems. Back in the day when Commonwealth still ruled the region we had extremely high crop output thanks to the soils.

you are so in denial lmao

cuck

cuck