How do we salvage DC Films?

How do we salvage DC Films?

Get rid of Snyder.
Quit trying to be like the Dark Knight Trilogy.
Have fun.

more quips

>1.7 m
lmao

Why fix what isn't broken?

>we
Hola redito

DC films don't need to be "salvaged". If BvS is any indication, they are in a perfect state.

Make them into wuxia style films.

The audience needs to be saved, not DC.

>complains about redditposting
>posts reddit: the pic

Get the FUCK OFF OF THIS SITE. This is your only warning, go back to plebbit RIGHT NOW

never fucking reply to me ever again.

>Ctrl+f "cereal king"
>0 results
>Ctrl+f "timm"
>0 results

Sup Forums knows nothing.

this, really

You can tell from the image macro's and 9shit memes that this was made by a butthurt redditor who couldn't deal with that KnowYourMeme.com picture making fun of Marvel movies.

holy shit, his wife has hot feet

I'd rather it wasn't saved. The internal bullshit going on at Marvel right now due to its movie successes is atrocious.

Our only hope

he has a whole bunch of jizz on his jacket

I wonder if it's a metaphor for Jizzus

I wonder if he ever sucks on her toes? :/

Those feet are nasty m8. What kind of trash doesnt paint her fkin toenails. No one wants to see dirty ass toenail fungus.

Fire Snyder
Get Bruce Timms involved as a Kevin Fiege-esque overseer
Get George Miller to direct the Justice League
Build goodwill with the Batman solo movieS (with an S, as in TWO)
Give Cavill acting lessons
Try to poach some ex-Marvel talent, or hire some good actors
Have patience

Seriously, that last one is important. Rome wasn't built in a day, and Marvel didn't create their empire and universe with 2 movies.

His wife has cute feets

WB looks down on their animation studio. Which is just fucking ridiculous when you have Bugs Bunny and all of Hanna-Barbera in your catalog and only wait until now to put some new adaptations into place.

leave em as is

b8

To be fair, the only reason WB threw everything out at once is because they needed a new franchise ASAP. After Harry Potter ended they were fucked cause they had nothing left. I'd even be willing to bet, if the HP spin-off makes money, their DC project is canned

her feet are well shaped, you're a dumb pleb

and im attracted to FEET, not PAINT. whether or not they're painted is irrelevant.

and wanna know something funny? HER TOES LITERALLY ARE PAINTED LMFAO

TOENAILS DON'T NATURALLY GROW TO BE PINK

>depending on your wife to get jobs
I don't know if he's smart or a cuck

I'd fuck her. Rough. In the ass. Like she did to DC superheroes.

You're probably right. Still, WB has been around for 93 years. I doubt they were reliant on franchises the entire time they've been in business.

Unfortunately, that's where the money is now. Giant ass franchises that print money

This guy is the overhead of the whole thing. He isn't directly invovled in directing anything, but eveyrthing goes to/through him. Kevin Faygo-style.

How do we save them, Sup Forums?

el flasho is a cute

Does Affleck even know how to be happy anymore?

Fire both of them

True

They should have set up their first slate the same way Marvel did, e.g.

>Man of Steel
>Man of Bat
>Woman of Wonder
>Man of the Sea
>Man of Speed
>Justice League

Obviously with better names.

sad, but true.

Only Disney can save them.

i want to fuck her cute sexfeet

FUCK YOU ASPIE! You get off my site!! Go back to autcraft

Idiot.

We put affleck in complete control. Start over and set the stories in the 1940. We still go dark but not full blown retarded like Snyder. Imagine a noir 40's Batman. A fitting-the-time camoy superman who is an all American small town boy. And so on. I think it's look cool and be something new and different.

don't reply to me ever again.

>Fire Snyder

>setting up individual movies

Takes too much time and effort.

We can just shove trailers of other superheroes into the middle of our movies!

Think of the money!

Well clearly. If you're a fan of snyder I doubt your reading comprehension would allow anything past a two word sentence anyway

fugly face disgusting kneecap delicious feet

Internal bullshit?

read my name desu

Totally agree. WB has had a great deal of arrogance just as well as success. But their ego is what really needs to be on check.

>fire Snyder and burn his contact info
>put justice league on the back burner for at least 4 years
> focus heavily on wonderwoman get her movie out first. Guaranteed audience with woman at least.
> either aquaman or flash movie next. No mention of superman.
> give batman movies over to affleck and let him work off independent schedule while keeping them all tied by various references no cameos unless maybe do it like marvel with after credits scenes of them being recruited
> bring back Superman in the eventual jl movie but keep to the a tual character this time using him to be the light and hope of the world thrreatening to be torn apart.

It seems that this day it was I who was the fool. Sorry user good joke

fuck off lowlife

Wb wont give bruce timm complete control AND 300 million plus to make a super film

REBOOT EVERYTHING

CUT YOUR LOSSES

THIS UNIVERSE IS DEAD

well, it's not like your wrong

Snyder is a glorified Michael Bay 2bh.

The only thing I enjoyed from him was Dawn of the Dead and Watchmen.

@No.70146679▶
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Yeah, but I think he got lucky with watchmen I would say it would be to hard to screw up something that well known but well

I feel like part of the blame should also fall on Warner, I mean maybe Snyder is just a yes man who agrees to whatever Warner wants? No self respecting filmmaker would put that email scene in their movie without hardcore studio pressure... right?

Except Bay at least knows he's making shit. Snyder legitimately believes he's a genius

The denial is so strong. DCEU started off on a bad note and the second film managed to somehow be worse. Accept reality. It has nothing to do with brand loyalty. Yes, quite a few of Marvel's films are rather forgettable. But at least they can be enjoyed on a superficial level.

>The universe is dead, buried. Consider this mercy

>mfw yet another marvelfag falseflag thread

I agree. The sooner BvS fans accept their movie was shit, the sooner WB can get their shit together and make a decent movie.

All this denial is giving WB the impression that they should make more movies like BvS, give the reins to people like Snyder, and not listen to any criticisms on their movies. This will kill any DC movies since whether you like it or not Box Office > Capekino.

>Imagine a noir 40's Batman. A fitting-the-time camoy superman who is an all American small town boy. And so on. I think it's look cool and be something new and different.

spotted the retard who couldn't understand BvS

DC Cinematic Universe

The Batman
Man of Steel
Batman: The Riddler
The Flash
Wonder Woman

Justice League (throw in Aquaman and Cyborg)

Batman: The Red Hood
Suicide Squad
Superman: Doomsday
Green Lantern
The Green Arrow
The Flash: Flashpoint

Justice League: Darksied

The JUSTice league

>DC thought this scene would actually tie their universe together

>all my keks

Marvel would NEVER stoop this fucking low.

Disgusting.

where did you get that picture you fucking waste of space dunce

They dont have to, they already setup their universe. Would you be saying the same thing if their roles were reversed though.

i fucking hate momoa, he's huge, muscly, good looking. talented and seems like a really nice guy.

i'm bitter, slumped and people find me repulsive both physically and after a brief conversation.

Reduce production costs
Reduce advertising spending
Focus on direct distribution
Give film makers more freedom with smaller budgets

Ignore this post. I saw the OP in the catalogue and thought it said how do we save films.

I don't care about DC.

Just watched Man of Steel for the first time since I saw it in the theaters

Holy shit was this so much better than anything Marvel Quip Factory has put out.

>How do we salvage DC Films?

You can't, they will always be trash.