Why are we so shit? We don't have a single fucking medal yet...

Why are we so shit? We don't have a single fucking medal yet. Hungary who has less population than Mexico City is a top 5 nation in the medal count. If this keeps up this could be our worst and most embarrassing Olympics ever.
Fucking kill me.

huge population /=/ olympic sucess

see india

>this could be our worst and most embarrassing Olympics ever

Only until the next one comes

Such is life in a third world country

better recruit some of those cartel boys for the shooting events.

you have to go back

>we

You have to go back

>flag
Why aren't you supporting the greatest olympic nation on earth?

CHI

GO BACK

Because this isn't our country?

just hop over the fence so you can have an actual successful country to root for and then go back later

I'm supporting my nation instead because I have dignity.

because all of your best athletes are over here, washing dishes at olive garden.

You live there, you are subject to its laws and its benefits, you exist within its society

America is your country, the only way for Mexico to become your country is to move there.

>these aren't white boys pretending to be mexican, but actual chicanos

i swear if you spics move to my neighborhood there will be consequences

I know how he feels

t. Iran

bye bye

my citizenship says unitedstatian, but both my heart and soul say mexican, therfore i have but one choice.

>therfore i have but one choice.
Right, you have to go back. Glad we could resolve that.

Youhave no choice but to be a little bitch that both Americans and actual mexicans despise?

That sucks.

yep

get packing pablo

The one shot we had to score some gold just got btfo.

GG

The only bad ones are the ones that cling to their roots even though they did not grow up in actual Mexican culture. Oh and the cholos too.

Peña Nieto won. It's over, compadres.

I hope I can move to another country by the next Olympics so I can pretend to be from there.

Why are Chicanos such better Mexicans than actual Mexicans?

What another popular country Mexicans migrate to besides the US?

you have that backwards, m8

chicanos are retards without a country, neither one wants them.

actual mexicans are down to earth hard working and humble folk with strong family and community values and an ingrained sense of self improvement. it's their kids and grandkids that fucked it up.

t. Juan Chicano

>self improvement
>half of Mexico moves to the US

tell me more

shitpost at me all you want, I live in an area with a high hispanic population and there is a clear cut difference between the illegals/cholos/chicanos and the mexican immigrants, the latter of whom are respectable people with actual standards. only the latter has actual mexican culture anyways, the rest are just retards who choose to be retarded and take pride in it.

Say what you want but Chicanos have more Mexican pride than """real""" Mexicans, who are insanely self depricating and mostly beta

>Chicanos have more Mexican pride
That's not actual pride, and that's also a bad thing. That's an argument against them, not for them. They should be proud of the country they were born, raised, and live in not the one they fantasize about living in.

You're not Mexican so you don't get it

If Mexicans had the same pride in Mexico as Chicanos did, there wouldn't be any Chicanos

Implying narcos can shoot.
Or drive.
Or do anything, they're the absolute most useless people that's why they're narcos. Garbage dispossal and picking up fruit were too intellectual and difficult craftmanships for them.

If they're that shit why do they hold so much power in your country?

Germany, Canada, China, Colombia, Spain and South Korea in that order.

lets just hope you are all better at building walls

Because they have guns

Well we'll also probably leave without medals, but at least we have the excuse of being a 3 million country.

man you are really dysfunctional, if mexicans were all gung-ho about being from mexico then they wouldn't have moved here to begin with, they actually appreciate that they're fortunate enough to not only come here but in actually being here, something chicanoscum have none of. those idiots hate being from america and prop up some fantasy of being mexican, which makes them deserving of neither.

mexicans are doing it right
chicanos are doing it wrong

Man that's a really fucking fresh meme ya got there!

I'm mexican and chicanos are retarded, they're "proud" of shit that doesn't exist. That whole aztlan crap is completely fictional and their "culture" doesn't look like any culture from mexico past or present.

Mexico is a stupid huge country with very different traditions and art forms from city to city, some are very native-american, some are very colonial, some are pretty much entirely modern. But what chicanos call mexico doesn't exist, and it's actually a good thing that it doesn't because it's retarded. It's like they picked the very worst of michoacan rancho shit, the north desert shit and aztecs to forge their fantasy mexico.

핀체 호도 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

>those idiots hate being from america and prop up some fantasy of being mexican
>Hey Billy I'm American too
>No your not Carlos, you Mexican

I wonder where they get that idea from?

Because YOU outfit them as hard as you outfit your army.
They're retards with tier S military equipment and everytime we capture one you demand we send them to your prisons so they can conveniently escape in the transition.

You are the narcos.

top kek
Chicanos were the fucking worst when I was growing up. This one guy would fucking wear a mexican flag around like a cape, and when people told him it should be an American flag he would tell us to fuck off and that he was Mexican, even though he was fucking 2nd gen.

Yup cause people migrate because of lack of pride, economical hardship and violence aint got shit to do with it, grow up son migration is not so simple as to be explained with something as loose as "lack of puede"

And for what is worth net migration of mexicans to the USA has been 0 for a while now, even with our economy being in the worst state it has been in the last 15 or so years, fact is the number of new mexicans in the USA isnt growing its just that there is already a fuck ton over there and in true poor people / catholic fashion they are outbreeding whitey

None in any meaningful numbers really some make it all the way to canada But thats it, no much point on going somewhere else when you live right next to the richest country on the world

This.

Back in middle/high school I remember all these kids wearing the Mexican national team apparel, Aztec shit, blasting shitty banda/norteño music on their shitty phone speakers, and speaking broken Spanish.

Never understood why they would do that.

>My heart and my soul
But your pocket?

If you feel so mexican, come here, live here and work here, or chinga a tu madre, chicanito

CHI

the worse thing about chicanos is that 80% speak broken spanish or don't speak it at all.

if you can't even manage that, you better call yourself by another name.

i don't mind our new kpop overlords para ser honesto

You have to go back, you just have to

Some move to Canadá, but those are the educated ones with actual degrees, the analphabet ones and all chicano's parents go to USA

I always imagine it's some dedicated shitposter behind these threads, but it probably really is some chicano retard on welfare.

To be fair most native English speakers also don't speak/write English correctly.

>tfw have dual citizenship from both Mexico and the USA
I live here tho, because let's face it lads, Mexico is a shitty place to live in.

Nearly unlimited resources and disposable manpower (both forced into it and willing subjects) back in the day zetas where preetty much all former military several with american and israeli training nowdays they are just starving kids quickly trained in the mountains to be killed in 6 months top

Maybe because they're background is Mexican?

CONADE
O
N
A
D
E

Chicano posting is easy as fuck though.

And everyone gets triggered

Wearing jerseys as shirts any place other than a sports venue is trashy as fuck dont matter your background

well done hermano, keep up the good fight

i think so

im glad you like it

Their*

Shit, I can write better english than Chicanos

This white boys and paisas get triggered

But they're not really Mexican.

You're either an American or a Mexican.

This whole, duel nationality thing needs to stop.

So I guess their background is white Americans

This, they should have no shame in partaking in their culture. Concerning amount of xenophobia in this thread.

someone who is not born/raised in Mexico is not a mexican.

What do you think of those with dual citizenship?

Most chicanos dont have it, they can apply for mexican nationality as descendents but most dont bother doing so

>if cockroaches are such shit then why can't you eliminate them

You destroy one cartel and 3 others pop out, there isn't a lack of young idiots willing to die here

>Have to watch espn """"latinoamerica"""" owned by mexicans
>they show all events with mexicans
>they lose every single one by laughable margins

if you are going to make me watch this shit at least stop sucking so fucking much holy shit

I blame the ignorant piece of shit of chicanos' parents for convincing their children they are Mexicans when they are not.

>Colombia
>China
>South Korea

Most Mexicans can't write or speak Spanish correctly either, don't worry user.

Estoy saliendo con una panameña negra, al parecer ustedes no las hacen ghetto shaniquas como los gringos o a lo mejor es por los años que ya lleva en México, de una u otra me agrada tu pais

[spoiler] we are genetically inferior OP [/spoiler/

>hurrr the US is a white nation fuckking immigrants

>durrrr fucking brown people why don't they feel american?

I, for one, welcome our chicano brothers.

[spoiler] fuck [/spoiler]

But spanish is a way too hard lenguaje with too many rules, hardly can compare with english difficulty fairly

English pronounciation is hell compared to Spanish due to the lack of diacritic marks, so it evens out honestly.

No, they're Americans just like the blacks and whites that where born here.

We are Mexican. We will never be American

What's the old saying: Dogs born in a barn don't become horses

If there was a war between Mexico and the US, don't for one second think we wouldn't turn on you just like that.

I'm a pocho and fuck you white boys y tambien Toda la bola de mexicanitos culeros que Les arde el culo. I'm american and my heritage is Mexican. I have nothing in common with white Americans besides living, paying taxes and having sex with white women in this country. I don't listen to rap, I fucking hate country music. I listen to Mexican music I eat Mexican food and I go to Mexico alot. I will still put this country first but for some white boy too tell what i can and cant do? Thats a big fuck you to you faggot!
Si Les duele el culo a estos mexicanitos me Vale verga.

You should welcome them

Just, you know, over there

>al parecer ustedes no las hacen ghetto shaniquas

Jajaja debe ser que simplemente no se crio en un ghetto.

Pero si vienen de ahi por lo general son bien desagradables

Speak for yourself.
If their was a war between the USA and Mexico, I'll gladly fight for the USA.

I have no love for the corrupt Mexican government.

>its all about genetics

Nigga please, it is still a 120 million people country, theres enough to look for good athletes, real problem is the lack of support and investment into it

Ojala con esta mierda corran al michoachango a cargo de la CONADE

Sure. Come and try it white boy.

>Ojala con esta mierda corran al michoachango a cargo de la CONADE

JAJAJAJA

Pues si, su poblacion negra es grande no? Deben de haber suficientes educados en la clase media y eso

>We are Mexican. We will never be American
that's why people want you to leave, retard. you don't want to be American, Americans don't want you, so you don't belong here.

Mexicanbros pls respond

Good to know we have a 5th column in the US in case of invasion

and if the US invaded Mexico?