What is Sup Forums drinking tonight?

What is Sup Forums drinking tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WirlQOGq3Tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probably the same. what is the name of your keyboard?

ducky shine 2, best one out there

its fucking Saturday night, what does no one on /b drink anymore?

fucking love Flor.

I dont even know. The wife made it. Hit hard though.

what is that? top shelf rum? bacardi level?

Same. For now..

that is the lames bait that was ever baited

This...
>the poor man's Jack Daniel's
Actually, it's not a bad bourbon for the money

for not knowing what flor is and asking about it? yeah fucking big bait here

← this

poor mans drink...

Whiskey and 7up

youtube.com/watch?v=WirlQOGq3Tw

Sitting in the study and having a few drinks while I listen to Leonard Cohen with my cat and a blanket. Getting real comfy tonight.

So far
>white Russian
>Kahlua and Coke
>whiskey and Coke

How utterly, brilliantly observant of you!
Especially since that's exactly what I said right here:

this is what you should be drinking, my college drink of choice

I'm just about to start drinking some of this shit

why does everyone post pic from google...
thats fucking gay...

Interesting... how does this differ, taste-wise or otherwise, from what I posted here:
>Maybe I'll run out and pick some up b4 I start drinking.

i personally don't feel like getting my phone while i sit here naked on my stained chair

Long Trail sampler 12 pack. The summer samplers are being discontinued to make way for the fall ones, and it was only $7

at the local liquor store its cheaper, thats all i know
i was on a budget in college so it was evan williams or nikolai vodka

Can someone explain the appeal of drinking alone and going on the internet? I'll only smoke weed and do stuff like that cause it's enhanced/more interesting/comfy/etc

Arizona Green Tea, and Alcohol wise, Sam Adams Rebel IPA

drinking also enhanced/more interesting/comfy/etc of going on the internet
you will learn some day kid

evan williams cherry is the best. Straight, on the rocks, with coke or dr pepper, is my go to mixing whiskey. My favorite whiskey is Elijah craig,
Rum Is Goslings Black Seal or Bacardi.

Got ya! I just did a little googling, and yeah, the general consensus is that it's cheaper, but the black label is better refined and better tasting. I switched to the EW black from JD primarily because it's about $11 cheaper per fifth, and I ended up actually liking the taste better. (Plus, it's got just a tad more abv.)

>Arizona Green Tea

just 4 u user

Bud light lime. 10 benadryl and 1mg klonapin.

Tried the EW cherry once... a bit too sweet for my taste, even straight up. Haven't tried Elijah Craig, I'll put it on my list. And as for rum, nah, I keep it simple. I pretty much stick with whiskey.
Thanks for the heads up on the EC

That's what I figured. I'm more of a vodka man and I've always wondered what vodka is more pure or I guess better quality absolute or Smirnoff. They taste the same but absolute is always more expensive and i wonder if it is because its imported.

I have been drunk many many times friend and I find myself thinking more stupid while being slightly dizzy and wishing i was stoned. probably just my taste then.

your problem is concerned with being drunk/hammercocked, that's not what you do when trying to enhanced/more interesting/comfy/etc of going on the internet