Without mentioning Hillary Clinton, convince me to vote for this shit nugget

Without mentioning Hillary Clinton, convince me to vote for this shit nugget.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7T7NHA7CWX4
people.com/article/donald-trump-undercover-trump-voters-kellyanne-conway
abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trumps-sizable-lead-white-male-voters-increases/story?id=39526363
thefreedictionary.com/Cuck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're not voting for him anyway. So it's a waste. Your just looking for more shit reasons to pile on him like the entire mainstream media does.

He'll still win though. The people of this country are fed up.

Enjoy losing in November, shill.

/thread

Respect user

Because nothing matters,humans are an unimportant joke and you are gay..

can't wait for this blowhard to lose lmao

Trump will not allow the TPP. Trump will remove NAFTA. Trump will build the wall and remove illegals, will cripple cartels, and will provide more jobs for blacks, since illegals have taken many of them. Trump will ban immigration from countries with known terrorist threats, so there will be less terrorists being imported. Trump will rebuild our infrastructure, which will also stimulate the economy with construction work. Trump will lower taxes for the lower and middle class, and lower taxes on small businesses.

This
It's super easy too make trump look like the villian when you have literally every news outlet left or right bashing him and having him under the microscope for any slip up instead of actually focusing on his policies which will help out black/poor communities which he apparently hates so much according to the Washington post

I can't and that's why this country is going into the shitter. The only way to justify either candidate is the alternative. On one hand we have a moron with no political experience and on the other we have a politician from a shady administration who is literally fighting a scandal during her campaign.

Just watch this video Lad and its a done deal

youtu.be/7T7NHA7CWX4

Trump dickriders are even worse than Hitlary supporters

>losing
xD

America has literally no problems for working class white Americans. That's how these kind of reality tv elections get born because we have nothing else too worry about or complain about with the economy being how it is but I think trumps policies will help out a lot with black Americans and when we start deporting illegals it will create more jobs

You get to vote against...oh shit...

Depends. Are you an ignorant racist scumbag who hates everything America stands for? Then Trump's your candidate.

But if that were the case, you'd be voting for him anyway and wouldn't need convincing.

Mainstream media is soooo mean boo hoo... fucking cry baby fuck boy.

>There are people ITT right now who care about black Americans and communities

You say ignorant racist scumbag like it's a bad thing

>everything America stands for
Like having borders?

Fuck off, nigger.

Trump flopped on amnesty. That means no wall. Hillary's gonna win.

Like accepting people from all over the world who want to make a better life for themselves. Says so right there on the base of the Statue of Liberty.

Realistically tell me how he will build the wall. The cost to build and maintain will be enormous. And say he builds a 40ft wall, won't they just get a 41foot ladder...?
>inb4 Mexico will build. No they will not, don't be ignorant.

>tfw tenr Trump we knew 20 years ago would wipe the floor with Hillary

>Trump flopped on amnesty.
is it safe to assume trumpfags have as well?

>want to make a better life for themselves

How come they don't make a better life for themselves in whatever third world shithole their own kind created?

Have you ever considered that if all these muds were such great folks and hard workers that their own countries wouldn't be such shit?

Its like you have no idea why any county would want to prevent illegal immigration. Why bother with silly things like background checks before you let people in your country? We should just have open borders cause statue of liberty durrr

He has a very good brain in his head.

He pointed to it once

Pretty sure Trump is ahead in most polls.

people.com/article/donald-trump-undercover-trump-voters-kellyanne-conway

Hillary will lose. Btw... Trump never flip flopped on immigration.

>piss off liberals
>piss off niggers
>piss off spics
>piss off muslims
>piss off feminists
>piss off SJW's

That's the short answer. Unless you wanna talk about political correctness, or a fiscal plan that makes sense then it's a longer discussion.

He won't. It'd take about as much steel and concrete as all of Manhattan. Can't be done.

He's doing a great job too! She doesn't even have to bash him, he's doing a good enough job of that himself. She'll win, and Trump will claim it was rigged.

Trump is a good friend of teh blacks

>Behind in every poll
>Literally said he wouldn't deport anyone.

What do you mean how will we build it? I don't know, but I assume concrete.
Mexico can pay for the wall with a small fraction of the foreign aid they get from us every year. Just reducing that alone will "pay" for it.
And the wall seems to be working great for Israel.

He has a penis

Cares for peoples need not peoples greed

>0% of the black vote
>0% of the Hispanic vote

He's definitely gonna win!

You perfectly summed up the situation.

Don't vote at all. No politician likes you, cares about your needs, wants or desires. No politician wants to make your future a better one.
All a politician wants is power and fame for themselves, and the money they can be bribed with to work for others.
Fuck them all, don't vote.

There has never been a nation that has not deeply regretted being unable to stem the flow of outsiders

Where's all the money come from if he lowers taxes?

Also, if small businesses are set up right and have a good tax accountant, they don't pay any taxes right now. All this puling and whining from idiotic morons about how they're sick of their tax dollars being wasted on programs like Obamacare need to get better accountants.

Bottom line, if you make anything less than $200k a year, voting republican is like shooting yourself in the foot.

hes currently polling with about 16% of the black vote (up from 6-7) and 9% of the Hispanic vote (up from 3)
Also over 70% of the white male vote...

> Enjoy losing in November, shill.
You and I both know Hillary will win.

Hes pretty much the american hitler, what can go wrong?

Damn, I can't wait to come here the night of November 8th to watch all you racist fuckheads whining and bitching after your Glorious Leader gets his ass kicked by a girl. I'm gonna cum so many times.

checked and this

Mexico will pay for the wall.

Help to end the suffering of your loved ones by accelerating humanity's annihilation

You pulled those out of your ass.
>70%

>Where's all the money come from if he lowers taxes?
Tariffs on companies that move jobs out of the country and charging other countries who rely on the US for protection for said protection, like south korea etc

Good thing that's like 30% of the population
He can still put it off
I hope niggers go vote for Hillary so when she wins and does nothing too help bring more higher paying jobs too black communities or bring teaching local so stupid fucking niggers can break the poverty streak their family lived in for 200 years I can tell them to go fuck themselves and that's what happens when you vote based purely off of emotions and liberal media propaganda

1. Totally no plan whatsoever.

It will be glorious. They'll have to make a quarantine board for all the Trumpchumps

>He'll still win though.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no faggot
just no

why is it always the liberals.... who resort to name-calling?

easy. because he hasn't got saudi blood money all over him. it really is that fucking simple.

or Sup Forums finally sadly becomes a paysite

Good thing niggers don't vote

abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trumps-sizable-lead-white-male-voters-increases/story?id=39526363

>thinks Muslims are "shitskins"
>complaining about name-calling

kek

If you vote for him you can imagine your vote fucked the world forever

so trump's the white nationalists nominee. Good to know.
As a fat, greasy, neo-nazi who failed through high school and bag groceries at awl-mart I too hate niggers and shit stains with PhDs who are taking all my jobs because of Political Correctness gone crazy. As a STRAIGHT white man I'm genetically superior to all other races and especially dindus who only get jobs, that rightfully should be mine, because of libtards who only give jobs to dark skin races to make themselves look good but really they're just as racist as anyone, but everyone knows "racist" is the worst thing you can call someone these days, it's crazy that libtarded cucks and sjws can go around and call anyone a racist these days, it doesn't even mean anything any more. fucking bullshit.

Don't forget all of the women, gays, Muslims, and disabled he alienated!

His voter base are racists, retards and neckbeards

Actually Bill Clinton got a hella-black vote
and so will Hillary

stay mad faggot

Because they have nothing else going on for them in life - they lead vacuous existences and they try to bring others down so they don't feel so bad when they can make a monster out of someone else.
It "justifies" their petty anger and waspish natures.

TIL that Trump has policies and doesn't just say whatever is going to get the cameras on him again

that's bullshit

all the polls say Clinton is stomping Trump
you think that's all just women?

>cums a bunch to a woman beating a man
>literally a cuck

I'm so sick of the liberal cucks ruining this country. SJW culture, BLM niggers, pussified youth, everything about today's America is a god damn disgrace.

If you vote for anyone but Trump, you are a part of the problem.

Oldfag here.

The Donald was the shiz-nit in the 1980s, I want that man to run for President.

>ITT

Good luck in the polls.

>implying Hillary alone did anything too secure her victory
She's a figure head I'm sure she is backed by many multi billion corporations and has the entire jew media on her side
It's been a fun ride and we pissed off a lot of SJW liberals on the way

Trump doesn't have any "policies." Just hate.

You TrumpTards really think Hillary has to win fairly! Our girl is one of the most calculating and morally bankrupt politicians in Washington.

>we
you and and a bunch of faggots you met on WOW isn't a majority

hate to break this to you

Maybe you're just a moron

do it for the lulz. It's not like any candidate is going to improve your life in any meaningful way. At least with him all the important people are going to feel like the are geting a good corrective ass-fucking too. Who knows, next time people worth voting for might actually stand a chance.

Maybe you're just easily triggered

i hate to break to you that you're stupid

Get the fuck outta here with your mainstream media bullshit. You are just another sheep following the "Trump boogeyman" herd.

Learn to think for yourself instead of following the herd.

So wait, tarriffs, you mean he'll raise taxes on imports. Who do think is going to pay those taxes in the long run? They'll get added to the costs of goods and consumers will end up paying or the company will end up failing because the margins aren't there to justify keeping the doors open. Then the jobs that the company did leave here will be gone too.

This sounds like something we should totally support /s

Triggered by what? Your non-arguments?

You have no idea how proud I am to be called a cuck by scum like you.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

>Implying he would have the power to do any of that without full support of the house and senate

>u mad bro?
I'm upper middle class and white so I have nothing to worry about but I'll make sure too enjoy paying the same taxes as the nigger on the other side of town working at checkers making 8.50$ an hour

As a jew, this keks my shekels.

He is not a sjw

1.) much much smaller area to cover, and close enough to civilization to maintain.
2.) wall was paid for and maintained by US funding
3.) theres no economic benefit from isael interacting with the people behind that
4.) the people behind that wall want to kill jews.

this is what low information voters actually believe

right---
CTR really could stand to waste the manpower on a Sup Forums crotch-level view of politics.

Fitting title because you seem like a fucking loser

>supports a hivemind candidate like Trump
>tells other anons to "think for yourself"

many kecks

Not an argument.

Thesis an American election. What do policies have to do with anything? This just another reality show.

yeah because pointing out that Trump keeps flip-flopping on his unworkable shit is so totally a "non-argument"

Trump literally sat on national television and said illegal immigrants are bringing rape and crime into this country
God I fucking love him

yeah, him, me, the english language. we're all calling you a cuck.

thefreedictionary.com/Cuck

Yeah well you seemed a bit upset when it was pointed out to you that blacks do vote for Clintons and will be a big factor in putting Hillary in the White House.

More than a bit, actually.