Why does Sup Forums hate women so much you guys are always attacking women...

Why does Sup Forums hate women so much you guys are always attacking women, and it just seems like you generally hate them. Why? And do you think hating women so much helps you when it comes to dating them?

Femfag here.
You must be new. Welcome to Sup Forums
Put your big girl panties on or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

That too.

GO BACK TO SLATE DOT COM YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID ABORTION NIGGER BABY.
TRUMP2016.

No not new just it's sort of sad.

We don't hate women, we just won't let you get away with your pussy pass bullshit.

But you do you treat women the same everywhere?

Nobody hates them but you can't just come here for attention you fucking whore.

Tits or sharpie in pooper

I say, as long as they aren't bitches, I don't treat them differently.

this

I think anyone *hates* women it's just fun to call them out of their BS

Obvious bait, but in case you really don't know, I'll enlighten you.

Many patrons of Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /r9k/ to be specific, subscribe to an ideology summarized as being "red pilled." We've come to the conclusion that your average woman of fair size and looks is not worth the time and energy. It's a cost/benefit ratio, and the cost is much higher than the benefit.

A few points to back this up:

>a woman has no inclination to be loyal in a relationship, this is due to a number of societal factors, but quite a few come from feminism
>a non working woman who has not provided any benefit for a household can break off a marriage and take half just like that
>she can probably take the kid too
>women are wholly uninteresting, which is why the sexualize themselves so easily and willingly. It's the only way to get attention from men
>woman do inconceivable amounts of mental gymnastics to justify any morally wrong thing they do to convince themselves, and less fortunate betas they're right and usually get their way in doing so
>they've become vapid and vain due to feminism

These are some estimates you could apply to any given women and be reasonably correct. There are a few unicorns out there, but they're just not worth it in the grand scheme of things, because they are such a tiny portion of the female population.

tldr; tits or gtfo

ya

You're genderless on Sup Forums until you decide to be an attention whore and announce that you're a femanon.

Also women are naive fools who fuck up everything.

Yeah partly true, for some women but the same could be said of some men. I I know both sexes that act like shit and are disloyal to each other, almost equally. I see a lot of men being unfaithful, and dishonest to their families too.

Yeah your gender less but there's a lot a female bashing and women hate in general.

Obviously, but in my experience and i'm sure a lot of people who browse Sup Forums they will tell you, it is overwhelmingly common among women compared to men. Men just don't get away with that stuff as easily.

Well I've seen both do shitty thing in relationships and actually more men. And seen men fuckk there best friends wife etc, or try to screw their daughters friend. Maybe you think women do it more then men just must suck at hiding it cause they are obvious.

>it is overwhelmingly common among women compared to men

IME it's quite the opposite having been a disloyal bf who really gives no fucks about the feelings of something that enjoys being dominated by me.

How so,I've had friends fathers hit on me or friends husbands, and I've had it happen to friends too. Men are dogs if they can they will every time, I haven't seen many that will remain loyal and say no especially if they think they can get away with it. And it doesn't stop as they age it gets worse.

boys will be boys,cucked bluepilled faggot.

Yep, I've dated guys like you. Most men are like you they just act like they're not cause they no they won't keep their women if they don't

Yeah well you've gotta keep a bitch on her leash or else she'll fuck around.

Ever tried keeping them happy instead of on a leash?

Yes. And they still fuck around. All they care about is how they "feel." The minute she's not happy, even over something retarded, she's off with someone else.