Does anyone else believe that autistic people are a bit repulsive...

Does anyone else believe that autistic people are a bit repulsive? Every time I sit next to an autistic person I have to move away from them because I'm afraid they may bite my arm or vomit on to me. I can only really trust autistic people when they have supervision.

Please don't flame me for this I just needed to let this out. This isn't hate so please approve it, I'd like to talk to anyone that disagrees.

Your post was repulsive.

They annoy me too

Go back to tumblr you monumental cunt

I knew this would be the reaction

I get super wierded out by autistic people. Are you allowed to give your child up for adoption if he comes out autistic and make a new one? I don't think i would be a good parent for an autistic child...

Damn.

I am a tenant that looks after my landlady's autistic son.

I'm very patient and understanding, but low functioning autistic people can't function whatsoever in this kind of society. At the end of my ropes.

Going to move out. Had enough of it. I don't really blame OP, but there are definitely brilliant (high functioning) autistic individuals who we should not cast aside. They are unique.

Does anyone else believe that black people are a bit repulsive? Every time I sit next to an black person I have to move away from them because I'm afraid they may bite my arm or vomit on to me. I can only really trust black people when they have supervision.

Please don't flame me for this I just needed to let this out. This isn't hate so please approve it, I'd like to talk to anyone that disagrees.

wow

OP, they literally act inhuman, why wouldn't you be unsettled?
They're like aliens.

This.

I'm high functioning and i'm not repulsive at all. I'm actually quite friendly, once you get to know me.

Does anyone else believe that muslims are a bit repulsive? Every time I sit next to an muslim I have to move away from them because I'm afraid they may blow my arm off or shit on to me. I can only really trust muslims when they have supervision.

Believe me, you're vaguely upsetting at least. You're a living uncanny valley.
It's like you don't understand normal human shit, the stupid little bullshit that really characterizes our species.

Does anyone else believe that OP is a bit repulsive? Every time I sit next to OP I have to move away from him because I'm afraid he may suck my cock or ride four dildos at once. I can only really trust OP when he has supervision.

Does anyone else believe that jews are a bit repulsive? Every time I sit next to a jew I have to move away from them because I'm afraid they may bite my arm or vomit on to me. I can only really trust jews when they have supervision.

Hardly upsetting in the least.

I'm very quiet and reserved. I get along well with people. I live alone, hold down a job, i'm in a relationship. Does that qualify as 'normal human shit' to you?

You wouldn't know I was autistic unless I told you.

Does anyone else believe that 701453994 is a bit repulsive? Every time I sit next to 701453994 I have to move away from him or her because I'm afraid he or her may bite my arm off or vomit on to me. I can only really trust 701453994 when they have supervision.

Does anyone else believe that cucks are a bit repulsive? Every time I sit next to a cuck I have to move away from them because I'm afraid they may inappropriately touch my girlfriend or call me a third wheel. I can only really trust cucks when they're not elitists.

Is this the start of a new meme

Oh yes.
We do.

You'll have to be a bit less cryptic if you expect to have a reasonable discussion.

To me it seems you're just baiting.

Shut up autis

Good day to you.

It's not bait if you're actually autistic, typical autistic people being confused

dubs if auts are actually repulsive

OH FUCK I KNEW IT

dubs if post is autist

damn

I have a autistic person as a client, he works, drives, and keeps a responsible place of residence. I have no problem with them. Niggers in the other hand are a lower class. I can say this on my first hand experience with Bankhead GA and Detroit prove me wrong

The last autistic person I was friends with kept lying. I told him to fuck off and he went aspie rage mode on me hardcore all because I won't be his friend lmfao.

maybe u have the auts

ok no more

fucking

Whoa guys

faggot XD

yeah it was me

what are you guys trying to achieve here

death!

Autism levels that shouldn't be possible

it's happening

Lol this place sucks ass, I bet none of you have ever touched a girl.

jesus fuck this thread

I have, fuckin loser

huh

Is that a fucking DBZ oc? You're the filth that OP is talking about.

yeah your mother

Does anyone else believe that christian people are a bit repulsive? Every time I sit next to a christian person I have to move away from them because I'm afraid they may convert me or fuck jesus on to me. I can only really trust christian people when they have supervision.

Doubt it

There are different spectrums of autism and yes there are those who need a wrangler but there are autists that you wouldn't even know they were

yooo lock this thread you faggots

Does anyone else believe that this thread is a bit repulsive? Every time I view this thread I have to click away from it because I'm afraid it may overload my computer with cancer or vomit on to me. I can't trust this thread even when it has supervision.

who wanna suck me cocc n also ball

Kill yourselves

Are you fucking insulting my work because I'm black? Are you serious? Not only that your called my oc a Dragonball rip-off when clearly it's a rip-off of Sonic the hedgehog

Learn to use Sup Forums, faggot.

okay i just want to point out that you haven't mentioned your race up to this point so there is no way for anyone in this thread other than you to know your heritage, therefore racial discrimination isn't a possibility.

suck my dick daddy

Sorry for not replying correctly, I don't use Sup Forums because I'm not a fuckin loser

Hate to break it to ya, but based on your post, you are on the spectrum as well.

Yes. They should be gassed.

When user doesn't get a fuckin joke

Does anyone else believe that 701459852 is a bit repulsive? Every time I sit next to 701459852 I have to move away from him or her because I'm afraid he or her may bite my arm off or vomit on to me. I can only really trust 701459852 when they have supervision.

cool pant cate

I love this thread

cool pant cate

I touched a girl once [spoiler]ur mom[/spoiler]

Why?

New meme new meme new memeeeeeee!

Nico nico nii!

nice faggotry