My girlfriend broke up with me 2 days ago

My girlfriend broke up with me 2 days ago.
Im high as fuck and dont know what to do please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3P2HSLkgjbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pic related?

Post some more

I fucking wish dude, need some girl like that in my life.

Post more

Post all of the nudes she sent you on here and order a pizza.

Its not even her dude

You fukin wish

post a pic of your ex then

just watch some crazy stuff like Harry Potter burning down and getting burnt up

youtu.be/3P2HSLkgjbI

Show some more of her pussy

eh,. forget women, they are nutters and have unreasonable expectations of men.
keep your sanity and dont bother with them.

do you have more of her?

Get drunk, shake it off, let the hunt begin again. You were looking for a girl when you found that one.

Moar!!!

Why did she break up with you

Shes still in highschool while im going into college, she doesnt see it working. Knew this was coming for a while, took it harder than I thought when it actually happened.

I was in a very similar situation with my girlfriend. Are you guys relatively close in distance?

Yup, about a mile away

I don't get what the issue is then...

She just doesnt wanna be in a relationship at 2 separate schools I guess. I would be okay trying to keep it up, but she sees it was bad I guess.

what is there to do?
just stop being a fag and stop giving a fuck

Sounds very immature. She has other deeper reasons for wanting to end things.

She went to places with other guys in secret, which kinda hurt me. But when I was talking with her earlier and kinda messing with her, she was being cool and funny. Though later I fuck up and now shes ignoring me :c

You're not the only one OP.
Don't put your key to happiness in someone elses pocket.

Homer Simpson vagina. These are the worst.

My girlfriend moved 5 hours away to university, and I'm planning on ending things soon. Wanted to break up with her for almost a year now, but bitched out. For me, I'm using her going to college as an excuse, so your ex might be doing the same. Sorry bud.

How old is that bitch? She's got the hips of an 11 year old boy.

Plenty o pussy in the world. The most fucked up thing about this is that it's true. However the older you get the more inhibitions you will have. Also keep yourself in shape and bro you will not have a problem. I'm 40 and have fucked 2 girls in their 20-30 in the last month. Yeah I'm that awesome. Talk shit , be awesome and just don't cling and shit. Just glide fucking over shit. Fuck them bitches. However the downside for me is that I have never been married, don't have any kids. However I have plenty o pussy bruh.

>it's Saturday night
>date night
>you're lurking Sup Forums
>she isn't

Whatever you do, don't try to imagine what sounds are coming out of her mouth right now. Seriously, if you were to try to imagine what she sounds like getting fucked by the guy she left you for, you might start masturbating while thinking about it.

Just buy a rubber vagina.

how old are you?

Do the thing i couldnt at your age, man the fuck up op and soldier on, theres more women out there, just keep up with the press ups and they will come to you eventually. Dont be a mopey bitch about it.

I deem those nips suckable

This. If you think she isn't already fucking someone else tonight, you're delusional.

She actually went out tonight with the intention of seducing a guy. And she wasn't even thinking about you when she was putting on her makeup.