Hey Sup Forums. I need serious help...

Hey Sup Forums. I need serious help. I constantly have extremely aggressive urges to kill people or myself in the most violent ways. If I see someone next to a knife, i'd literally have to stop myself from grabbing it and giving into these urges. I have these thoughts about everyone, even those that I love, and I can't make them go away. I'm terrified that one day I will give in. Any psychologyfags have a diagnosis?

You should kill yourself.

You're a pussy, at least that's for sure...

Don't worry about it bro, we're all like that. Just ignore it you'll be fine

Do it faggot.

Kill yourself

its a puberty thing. don't worry about it man, you'll grow out of it.

Just learn to channel those urges towards the blacks user. Everything will be just fine.

Damn you all beat me to it. KYS

Don't listen to the fags of/ b/ go see a real life psychologyfag they'll help you get rid of the thoughts they did fkr my new fag cousin

Are you on SSRIs? Anti-depressants

watch The Voices (2014)

Kill them.
Then kill yourself.

my advice is give in, in the end you will have a lot of fun

Can you guys actually be serious for once? You fatass neckbeards are the only ones here that should die.

Dont kill yourself, thats pussy shit. Buy a box cutter, follow your target into a pre scouted area with no cameras, which will be hard as post 911 they are everywhere, slit his throat, bail, change your clothes, shave, and peace to another state. This being said nice attempt at a threat you lying fuck.

Good, use your aggressive feelings, let the hate flow through you. Show no mercy, do not hesitate.

>try to do this
>see how quickly you get your ass handed to you
>stop being an edgy faggot

Fucking leave

You have OCD. The good news is that the vast majority of OCD sufferers with intrusive thoughts like yours never act on their compulsions. The bad news is that they're very distressing and will make you miserable. Talk to a professional, it will make you feel better about everything

Do you feel any anger or hatred? Or is it just a desire for pure violence?

Honestly, I'm with this user. Get your ass handed to you and let perspective set in.

I was being serious. Or kill some niggers. Take your pick.

Neckbeards are the insugnia of a man not giving a fuck about anything that stands in his way. No matter how cave he may look, day after day, it grows, and with it the beholders sense of pride in this othrlerwise tasteless world. When soup becomes entraped in its web of hairs, he saves this taste for later, fo not mock him for he knows more about this realm than you or I.

listen to pumped up kicks. There are others who feel your pain, follow their example. Best of luck :)

You should seriously consider suicide

School shooting is the only answer

Stop watching anime

Seroqul helps, makes it more of an idea rather then an urge. You can also just fight the ideas - blocking them by instantly thinking about something else, but doing this takes about a year to go away. If its not a hormonal change then you have to do something to stop it or it will get stronger, meds, meditation, or some other form of blocking the ideas. Homicidal idealization that takes over your life is not fun and leads to very bad things.

This

>filename
kek