Hey Sup Forums getting really frustrated not knowing wtf is going on in my mouth. Pic related, it's my throat...

Hey Sup Forums getting really frustrated not knowing wtf is going on in my mouth. Pic related, it's my throat. This shit pops up ever 6-7 weeks for a week or two at a time, doesn't hurt, isn't strep or mono (got tested the first 3 times), doesn't go away with antibiotics prescribed for strep (one time). But it doesn't really hurt, just makes my tonsils nice and big and gets this white shit all over it. Not tonsoliths, I don't get them anymore and this doesn't stink.

The first few times I did go to a doctor, they just tested/told me it wasn't strep and "hopefully clears up soon". Got it once where t hurt real fucking bad and swallowing sucked, it went away in a few weeks. Help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KSGaT1g-PAA
youtu.be/S2wiE0ziiNM
youtu.be/Pvj3CAof3k8
entusa.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tonsil stones maybe

its rabies

>hopefully clears up

Go to a different doctor, are you fucking retarded user taking that bullshit answer. Wtf?

Crabs

>inb4 aids
Well

it looks like a yeast infection paired with tonsillitis

Really reminds me of tonsil stones, I get them all the time. If you've had tonsillitis it forms these pockets in your tonsils that trap food and bacteria. Over time it will build up and kind of just come out.

Nasty fucker those are tonsil stones. YouTube tonsil stone removal. Bet your breath smells like nigger.

You're not supposed to gargle the semen, you swallow it right down.

That's your problem

>they just tested/told me it wasn't strep and "hopefully clears up soon"

find a new doctor

OP here, military as well so that's the best navy medicine does for me. Also been to civilian docs tho who were pretty sure it was strep and gave me a shot of penicillin, didn't help at all. Eventually it just goes away, shit's annoying

Those are tonsil stones mate. Get them out at the doctor or they'll make your breath smell like literal dog shit.

Also if one comes out don't pop it. You'll regret it.

Tonsil stones and thrush on upper left base of your tongue. Also brush your teeth you unhygienic slob.

Gargling semen puts me to sleep at night.
And seriously I grew up with tonsil stones, saw a dentist for them etc. I know these aren't that

Fuck off. I crush those white little pebbles between my fingers, sniff and masturbate. Glorious.

Def tonsil stones.

Go get some blood work done and a physical, have them test for everything including STDs. Then if all that comes back clear then you should go to a ENT doc. He should be able to tell you what is going on.

Your tongue looks like a penis.White shit must be smegma

You need penicillin right away. I'm surprised you don't have a fever by the size of those tonsils

this guys DISGUSTING fucking teeth and mouth in general jesus christ brush your fucking teeth you fucking degenerate no wonder your mouth is fucked up.

Just get your tonsils removed and it will stop.

Tonsil stones, probably tonsillitis, it's not major but getting tonsil removed usually helps

Op here.

I eat bath house nigger ass.

That's all.

OP here confirming my love of bath house nigger ass

Eaten out nigger here confirming.

>whats wrong with me, Sup Forums?
BRUSH YOUR FUCKING TEETH. NASTY FUCKING MOUTH

It looks bacterial to me. Agree, go see an ENT (ear, nose, throat) doctor during your next flare up. Be ready for them to recommend removal of your tonsils. Are your teeth in good shape? An oral abscess can continually infect your throat/sinus with bacteria. Have you had mono before? Mono is viral and it stays with you forever, and flare-ups can be triggered by a cold or allergy, would present like this.

I'm thinking those are tonsil stones. My GF was getting this monthly at one point, along with sever tonsillitis. If I were you I'd get a referral to an ENT (ear nose and throat doctor) the next time it pops up. May mean your immune system is being fucked with

Your teeth are more yellow than butter

Tonsil stones. Take better care of yourself. Deplorable hygiene

Definitely will do. I've never had mono before and I assume i would have known if I did. Teeth are in good shape, and not nearly as yellow as this makes them look. But that's what I get for showing my mouth to the Internet

Exudative tonsillitis. I'm a medfag and see recurrent patients like you a lot. I always treat, and it always resolves with antibiotics. People with shitty tonsils will swell up and get a secondary bacterial infection every time they have a cold, etc. it sucks. After 4-5 documented episodes, it's off to the surgeon with you to have your tonsils and possibly adenoids removed. Source? I was one of those kids. My tonsils and adenoids were so fucked that I couldn't breathe normally through my nose. Mouth-breathe all night? Wake up with a dry irritated throat. Tell your doctor/provider you want them out. It's a life-changer. Good luck, user.
Tl;dr Get your tonsils removed and don't take no for an answer.

those are tonsil stones if you poke them they will pop like a zit

Shit, that was actually really helpful and l look into it more. I can't breath normal through my nose and when I was younger even had a surgery to correct it, it did nothing for me tho.
>mouthbreath all night?
Yep. Feels great in the morning

Use a tablespoon of salt in a cup of water and gargle for 1 full minute 3 times a day for 3 days. When the tonsils stones are getting loose, you can remove them with a cotton swab or just cough them up. The method is simple and works effectively with smaller tonsil stones.

Get on steroids. This happened to me once and it was the fucking worse

Id say tonsil stones but hard to tell, may be some kind of infection. But im guessing if you went to a doctor they ruled that out. Probably should go to another doctor/demand he does some sort of test bc you dont want throat aids and not know it

Good luck bro. When I was 18 the school of thought was not to remove them. Newer docs will always refer, but occasionally you'll run into an old fuck set in his/her ways. That's okay, just reach out on your own to an ENT/Surgeon on your own and ask them. They're always glad to see you. I had infections monthly, suffered, and 2 weeks post op? I could breathe through my nose like a human. Push for a surgical consult. Stress how difficult this is for daily life. Thank me later.

Try to poke it with something

youtube.com/watch?v=KSGaT1g-PAA
>ENJOY

When did this first occur? It's very possible it's esophageal herpes. You may be having outbreaks and those intervals sound about right. Usually you'll have a fever/lethargy but I've seen it without and it's been herpes. It's also severely under diagnosed because of how common herpes is. Shit clears up and people never think about it.

Again when did this first occur?

Yeah, they're tonsil stones. What are tonsil stones? Hardened pus in the crypts and folds of tonsil tissues. What is pus? White blood cells, fluid, and bacteria. After the infection subsides the pus(exudate) dries up and by motion in those folds (like rolling a piece of gum between your fingers) they ball up and dry out. Point is that if you have a shitload of tonsil stones, you have shit tonsils. Also, that user who told you to gargle salt water? He's spot on. This is your very best treatment/prevention until you can have surgery. Do it 3 times a day EVERY DAY.

That's not a viral flare up, pal. That's a bacterial exudative condition. Look at the pic. Blatantly obvious. Could he have herps? Sure. Is it the source of this recurrent infection? Not likely though possible, if he gets a bacterial infection every flare. Either way, I'd bet my home he has adenoid hypertrophy as well. Just some shitty genetic luck.

Like a year ago. Pretty sure it's not the herps tho, I'm sure of that. And all of my partners have been clean

Im gonna start doing that because fuck it, why not? But the white shit doesn't smell like tonsil stones, and it doesn't have the same constitency. I can get it out with a q-tip, doesn't smell like anything honestly. I have no reason to believe that's what it is besides the white color

Squish them. Smell them. You'll never forget it.

tonsil stones removal tool
youtu.be/S2wiE0ziiNM

You're right it doesn't look like a viral flare up but it's a strange set of circumstances. If this has been happening for all of OPs life you would think some medical attention would have been paid to the issue. I'm suspicious that it's only been an issue for the last few years and because of a herpes outbreak his immune system is severely weakened and something else comes with it. I know Navy doctors and they don't know how to do their job unless you figure it out for them 95% of the time (flight docs can be a lot better).

youtu.be/Pvj3CAof3k8

Streptococcus or candidiasis. Go to see your doctor.

Lol holy shit this just started a year ago and has been coming on regularly? You've never had tonsil issues before this? Get tested for the herp. "Clean" partners don't mean shit. You fucking know that, you're in he military. Or are you some kind of boot?

Tonsil stones op.

Just a heads up, it's an infection that some just get often. Thing is, and you may not notice, but it makes your breathe smell like Chris-Chan's false vagina.

To get rid, it's a simple process of using a long, thin metal rod that can reach the back of your throat comfortably. Pure to against the ulcer until it's punctured. Continue pressure around the sides until the cheese like shit is no more. Gargle anti-bacterial mouthwash.

Worst thing about this is gag reflex. Never had these myself btw but have helped someone out who did have them. Could also YouTube the topic to see videos on it..

I have some colleagues that believe you can halt or cure a full blown bacterial tonsillitis by salt h2o gargles alone. It just rinses the bacterial colonies off the surface, so it makes good common sense, and after all, before antibiotics, people survived and resolved this condition. They also sometimes died from peritonsillar abscess, too. In fact, some people still do today, if the infection gets too bad. Fascinating shit, really.

Fun reading/viewing if you're interested:
entusa.com

Ulcers can occur with stress too, or anxiety.

Could be recent things have triggered these.

Candidiasis? Back to the books, kiddo

Cool bro. Nice one!

Absolutely disgusting.

>Smells like Chris-Chan's false vagina

Yeah, I'm a fucking boot. I don't get around with the wooks

Yeah I agree. Or one too many benders with PT at 5am. If I were you OP I would ask your doc if it could be esophageal herpes. Then you can sit there while he looks it up on WebMD and realizes he's a fucking idiot.

Op do you think it's possible SOMEONE you had relations with, even kissing, has herpes? I can answe that for you and say yes, but it's up to you to decide. Look it up on the Google machine and see for yourself.

strep throat possibly

When you hear hoofbeats, do you imagine zebras are coming or do you think horses? Common diseases present commonly, and I imagine OP having nighttime mouth breathing, morning dry mouth, and frequent sore throats for much longer than a year. I also imagine he's in late adolescence (18-19), which is still well within the progression phase of childhood otolaryngology disease. You're not wrong considering herpes as a differential. I would just place it down lower on the list. He's in the navy, and navy boys suck professional cock and chow foreign box while blackout drunk in places like Papua New Guinea. So yeah. Might be herps, OP.

This is exactly how I got an abscessed tonsil and hospitalized. Shit sucked except for teh IV meds

Even worse then. If you've been fucking anyone back home they probably have the herp. If it's someone right off base they probably have the herp. Everyone has fucking herpes. You must be younger, too. Marine Corps doesn't take guys into basic that are too old anymore.

I used to be on Cherry Point btw. I hated that place so much... I hope you're not somewhere shitty

>horses
Otherwise yeah pretty close, I'm 20. Pretty confident it's not herpes either after googling images of it but I guess I'll read more on symptoms. Also marine corps, so I'm better at taking the cock the sucking it

Fair enough. Nice that the real soldiers have the Navy to drop them off where the fighting is.

Yeah the first bit you say is right. I assumed he was older at first (maybe 30s) but it looks like early 20s at the oldest. It does look less like herpes but OP needs to be really straightforward with the docs on what he thinks is wrong with him. We all know those navy faggots are lazy as hell.

Yeah. He's better off speaking with a corpsman for advice. Might get laid and finally get that heroes he's after too

Thank u 4 ur service sir. Can I get u a Rip It and some dip?

You guys probably don't have rip it's, I never liked them but they were big in Afghanistan.

*herpes

Nah. Send him some Veet. Jarheads here will know wtf I'm saying. Keep them Klingons from circling Uranus

just get your tonsils removed.

what the fuck are you doing faglord, get your tonsils removed

Just line up a T&A over leave, have mommy give you Popsicles for a week, and return a better soldier. You'll sleep better, feel better, and shoot better cuz you're not a mouth panting retard.

Rip Its a still a pretty big thing, mostly among the NCO/SNCO crowd who have actually deployed

Lol

could be tonsil stones i get them all the time. do they stink?

drink bleach

Its a bacterial infection in your tonsils , I had the same thing , you need to ask your doctor to prescribe you Azithromycin 500 mg tablets , it is only 3 pills and you are done .
>pic related is me a few weeks ago

That makes sense. You can probably seriously reduce your throat issues though by eating a lot of food and getting a lot of sleep. And gargling salt water, as was already said. I know throat stuff easily suppresses appetite but it's really, really crucial for you. Especially considering how many calories you burn daily.

Have you sucked a lot of nigger dicks or something?

Holy shit.

sounds like tonsil stones. Shit sucks happens to me sometimes too.

its pretty much tonsillitis
>another pic related

ITT: 45 stoned niggers saying tonsil stones and don't know what they are

Holy fuck is that her rifle barrel pointed into her gut

Poor sergeant major.

I think they usually call that a pistol.

Dude, seriously, brush your teeth.

>need to start relaxing my butthole for what's gonna come

Suck my feminine penis

Kek- LT is like- "there's boobs under thurr"

Nogunz detected

>Tonsils removed at age too early to remember
>Don't have to worry about throat zits
Feels fucking great

Me too, same thing with my foreskin. Never have to worry about balloonhead or dickcheese. Wrong bread I suppose

Bitch, this ain't the time fo no damn belly button piercing