/nba/ General - Quest For Gold Edition

Australia v United States 6pm eastern

will the USA even lose a single game?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nbastreams
reddit.com/r/nbastreams/comments/4x427z/game_thread_mens_olympics_basketball_usa_v/d6cczej
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much is AUS gonna get blacked by?

>implying delly isn't gonna drive on Kyrie's ass all night

depends on how quick the Aussie's submit. id say 40pts

My guess is 35+

Shitty b team full of jokes and chokes will lose to a bunch of dirty bogans

oh look we got a new general

who is playing for the aussie team?

anyone got a stream

Yeah, it's being streamed on TV

lel

reddit.com/r/nbastreams

Bookmark that and you'll pretty much never have to worry about finding a stream again.

>paying for TV in

good goy

Haha Denmark on suicde watch

is it on regular NBC or NBCSN?

I'm hoping it's free over the air

just looked it up, it's NBCSN

which is a free HD stream for Americans

Aus/USA Game thread?

so far this looks OK bror

reddit.com/r/nbastreams/comments/4x427z/game_thread_mens_olympics_basketball_usa_v/d6cczej

i thought all danes were rich and law abiding

here

come on bruh, we can hardly keep this bread alive, what's the point of a new one?

I'm on my 14 carats
I'm 14 carats
Doing it up like Midas, mhm

Uh, is it safe to post now? After all the lore yesterday I'd expect people to be banned here by just saying a wrong word.

That being said, what's the score on USA-Australia? I just woke up

buenas

USA leads by 3

Basketball isn't an international sport. it's an American sport. The fact that it's even in the Olympics is joke.
I watch the NBA sometimes. Sometimes even NCAA, but that's it.

Thanks, Greecebro

Australia is playing some legit basketball

there is a stream btw, I have posted it earlier; this looks like it could be a fun game. At least until the Americans get serious.

Kosta?

got my helium tank ready fellow burgers

>The city of USA

That nig nog "team" is terrible.

>Durant in charge of scoring over the 5 foot 10 guy

I don't think I'll ever visit this shithole again if this upset happens

Can somebody explain this sport to me? Why does Andrew Bogut, as the largest of the males, not simply devour his opponents?

>being this out of shape

why is this allowed

>durcant
get this nigga outta here

>When your only good player is Melo

Umpires need to fuck off and stop calling a foul every time a player breathes on someone else

If we get silver the whole team is getting lynched

I have it on TV, don't worry. I was asking the score because I was doing other stuff, but I am watching the game now

>Durant thinking he's Lebron
wew

They want me to cheer for a team made up of Memeiors? Hope Drayboon, meme brother #2, and the traitor all fucking die on court.

They are German. What do you expect? Everything must be KORREKT!

Guess again boyos

Dont worry this is just a pool match. Ive followed aus basketball for years. Id be amazed with even a bronze. Its probably our best ever Olympic team. I think the USA has just been half assing it so far and wasn't expecting aus to come firing. While our whole starting 5 is in the NBA our bench isnt that deep

why do people still post gifs?

Why are all these hood rat niggers so bad and weak. Fuck you KD

nostalgia

What's happened is Australia has packed the paint and everyone except Melo's jumpers have been off. on the other end, Australia has had some hot shooting from Anderson, free ball movement that's resulted in a few turnovers but overall has found the guy in space and are running whenever possible.
I expect USA to feed the hot hand or just start draining shots they've been missing and Australia's shooting to come down to earth a bit. But that might not happen.

It's what moot would have wanted.

they make /nba/ more fun

I understand every word in that post but have no idea what the fuck you're saying.

Is Australia gonna slam if they wanna jam?

anyone knows the story behind this pic?

looks like the perfect happy marriage pic

This is only a preview of KD choking in next season's playoffs after Curry finally concedes the #1 role to him (after the All-star break) and after Klay resigning himself to 3rd banana and thinking of leaving elsewhere when his contract ends. Draymond won't give a fuck and will get suspended when he slaps KD across the face.

britbong IMO it is simpler: all they need to do is force some turnovers and get to the transition.

USA has such a physical/athleticism advantage over other teams that it always works.

As long as they just work that body, work that body and make sure they don't hurt nobody USA shouldn't be able to take this thing into overtime

Oh shit America is within 3 this game is really hotting up!

Yeah you're right, I'm thinking about it like an NBA game and not yuroleague bois vs USA

>fucking wrap them up
Wow Patty you can't swear on the BBC red button!

>Ingles not shooting even on the Aussie team
Some things never change

>americans whining about australians playing too rough

kek. I don't think this "sport" is for me lads.

im done with coach (K)unt

>Cousins being a baby

I fucking love how Bogut doesn't give a fuck

wheres the white people in the usa team?

It probably comes with being borderline unknown in Australia and simultaneously getting paid millions in the US.

Kevin Love wasn't very good this year

don't they have techs for DJ's bullshit there?

This team is awful

>aussiefags actually thinking they have a chance

LUL 4Head EleGiggle SoBayed

Surely the all blacks can't lose twice in one day

>there's been some loud nights
what did she mean by this?

this game will have a good 4th qt

why cant the americucks handle the big strong australians? scared too play a little rough ey fellas?

>Loud hallways

Loveboat confirmed.

Why are both of these teams so fucking bad at scoring?

Why is anyone but Melo shooting?

Baynes is a pretty big guy.

he bricked his last 3 and just scored a 2, fuck are you talking about

>durspaghetti

Jesus Christ, if these fucking goofs lose to Australia we are going to see unprecedented levels of shitposting.

I almost want it to happen 9bh.

This is what happens when we have lazy niggers like cousins/deandre/durant/derozan on our team

cousins cant even bother playing defense and shoots 45% as a big man

deandre whined to the NBA to change free throw rules because he was too lazy to git gud

durant joined a team he was up 3-1 against and choked against

derozan, you can just look at his face and tell hes a lazy hood nigger

MELO HEATING UP

>college coaching

You were saying?

APOLOGIZE.

why wont these cuck referees just let them play ? been like 40 fouls called this game

Fuck of melo

Hungry for that gold as its the only thing he can win

They actually follow the rules at the Olympics as opposed to the NBA where they'll let some stuff slide

who'd you pick as the next olympics coach for US?
my pick is Derek Fischer

OKC NEEDS an Australian on their team.

They just found Durant's weakness.

Reminder if Team USA loses it is literally Mark Cuban's fault and he's 100% a secret agent for Castro.

We learned over a decade ago that the USA's B-team isn't good enough anymore. It's not the Dream Team of the 90's playing against countries that barely know what basketball is.

Because they are probably poofter euro refs not used to a bit of contact. Tbh though it does help aus as it doesn't allow USA to bully us with athleticism

But the game is being reffed to death

i hope the USA only wins by 1
lmao

fuck austria

FUK YOU AUSTRAILIA!

Isn't it bad enough we have to be reminded of how terrible the Knicks are everyday during the regular season? Why do you have to be mean to us now Australia?

They should really be dominating a team whose best players are a Spurs reject, a guy who plays 15 minutes a game because he's such a huge injury risk, a guy who won't shoot even when wide open for the Jazz and a random NBA big white dude who can't shoot.

>Melo deferring to fucking Klay

Stop that.

Durant's weakness is the playoffs.

Is Kyrie the best finisher ever around the rim?

Anthony saved USA's butt tonight

patty mills is m8