Sup Forums...

Sup Forums, I recently moved in with a smoking hot milf with a young daughter who is here every other weekend and several other times a week here and there. Her daughter is an adorable little loli.

Never before have I wanted so badly to have a mother daughter threeway

How old is the mom and daughter? Cause I'm in a familiar situation. Living with a smoking hot mom(age 37) and her cute daughter(15), I'm 30 btw. Haven't fucked either of them but two months ago the mom came home drunk and we started kissing, then she gave me a hand job, she's been acting like it never happened. The daughter I can tell has been in heat for the past week and has been giving me signals. How do I get a three way with them?

This is fucked up

A little younger overall here. Me 25, her 28, daughter just turned 12

The mom is a party animal type so she will eventually wind up doing the same as your experience eventually. Shes bound to come home hammered and fuck around a bit. Nothings probably ever gonna happen with the daughter though, sad face

>in heat
holy shit man

There is really no better way to put it. Once they are old enough to bleed and know what sex is (which is practically a given these days) they turn into horny little things

Thats fucked up, please seek mental help before you succumb to your pedophilic urges and become another piece of scum on the earth

>Implying his pedophilic urges don't inherently make him scum

>12
KIll yourself please

This is very true. The daughter wears nothing but short ass jeans with her fat ass hanging out, always flirting, but has never made a move past hugging. I would love her mouth full of metal to be around my cock. Her mom though, my god I wish o could slide my clock in her cunt while the daughter watches. I fap to this situation prob twice a week.

U r a faggot. You haven't lived until you had sex with a horny teen age girl. Don't give in to what society suggest is right or wrong, that's what the feminists and Jews want you to believe.

kill
your
self

Get real, any non faggot male would fuck a 12 year old who has hit puberty and has some little tits goin on. Its not about what you or society thinks is right or wrong, its about nature. You think a couple hundred years ago people gave a shit of 25+ year olds fucked newly bleeding cunts? Hell no you fucking gaylord

>thinking that a 15 year old girl is actively trying to fuck you
get help or kill yourself

>thinking 15 year old girls arent cock craving little harlots

Someone was a massive beta faggot in middle school and still is as an adult

can confirm. granted I was in my earlier 20's. still the best sex. if one thing Sup Forums has done me good on it's learning to not accept something cause everyone tells you to.

are you saying that going after middle school girls is alpha?

back in the day most of the 15-17 girls I knew had at one point dated or fucked much older guys (25+). this shit normal you fucking retard

plz dont base your morals on what people did hundreds of years ago

No, im saying that while he was in middle school when he should have noticed all the dripping wet sluts needing a good pounding, he was too busy not getting any and hanging out with the weeaboos, fat chicks who probably even he couldnt hook up with, and other bottom of the barrel trash, and it has scewed his perception of what a young girl wants.

Keep dreaming OP. It sounds like you are a while from even getting a chance.

No shit, i just moved in

I have never heard of a case of a girl under 16 having relations with a fullgrown adult and not regretting it for the rest of her life. Just because a hormonal teenager wants to copulate doesn't mean it isn't a traumatic experience later on when she really knows what happened.

I'm not talking about sex in general, people will hook up with their own age group and not think anything of it. but for a child to hook up with an ADULT, they will grow up and realize they were taken advantage of, even IF it was consensual. It's why statutory rape laws exist.

There's no way a mother is gonna have a threeway with her daughter unless she's a pedophile

It only becomes traumatic when society insists on how traumatic it should be and that you must have been taken advantage of.

Imagine if you will a world in which sexual relationships between young teens and adults were not stigmatized.

The ONLY reason why a girl would ever vrow up to regret it is because society tells her to. If it were still a widely accepted practice, they wouldn't ever be traumatized

You guys need to end your existences, sincerely you disgust me you fucking faggots.

i'm a pedophile, and i think that your a faggot.

ah ok. the only reason why you arent scoring with a child right now is because society tells kids that they dont want to fuck 30 year old pedos.

I'm not a pedophile you massive faggo.t I'm a hebephile, there is a big difference.

Pedophiles disgust me, because no one should want to stick their dick in a girl who hasnt hit puberty and started developing secondary sex characteristics yet. People attracted to 5 or 8 or whatever year olds have the real issues.

I am attracted to girl who by the laws of nature are ready to put out. Fuck yourself and get off your high horse, if a 14 or 15 year old with fully developed tits and booty were to offer you sex (in a legal or 100% no chance of being caught scenario) you know damn well you'd hit it

>Fuck yourself and get off your high horse

Although the age if consent is 16 where i am from, an14-15 year old is still pretty weird.

LOL FAGGOT KYS

Woah this is bad.

I know right? Society is so messed up that as a species we would collectively deny nature

I mean its bad to think like that. But when i was 15 or younger there were girls who craved older guys attention, me also being one of those girls. Even if they are horny (wich they really are)they are to young to really know what they are doing. No matter how much they know about sex or if they are horny it really can be traumatizing to let go of allot of innocence at that age.

Nature? You fucking cunt take a look at the way things go down in nature everything is driven by instinct, OUR only value as human beings is our capacity to control those instincts. Else you might as well hunt down your neighbour and eat their FLESH BCUZ MUH NATUR

the fucking retards in this thread HOLY SHIT pedotards

Is this faggot for real? I lost my v-card at 19 to a 15 yo. She did the first, second, and third move cause I was a beta virgin at the time. Sex was great, fucked get for a bout a month and no regrets. Get over your loser self! Teenagers are horny too wether you like it or not.

But you dont get it, its literally only traumatizing because society tells you it is. You think they gave a fuck 200 years ago for example? Hell no.

This applies to you you monstrous faggot

Are you me? Pretty similar situation for me back in the day lol. Took each others virginity and fucked like animals for a couple years til our relationship ended due to distance. We worked our way from virgins to getting on the verge of bondage. Choking, orgasm denial, made her squirt a few times, etc etc, fun stuff. Yeah 15 year olds are horny creatures

Jokes on you both those posts were me

Ofc they didnt care, they most likely didnt know any better. Now that we do, its better not to indulge in lust.

>now that we know better

What is this supposed to mean? If anything now is the best time to fuck teens because we have such easy access to contraceptives.

Again your mind is clouded by what society deems right or wrong

Well the difference is I didn't take her virginity she took mine. After two weeks of fucking she gave me her roster, i was her 8th guy! And no she isn't fucked up in the head, we still talk on fb. She is happily married with 2 kids, and lived a pretty good life, so no I don't think teenagers fucking adults is the problem, I think the problem is the individual it self. I've known a lot of girls in their 20s who are very immature and fuck all the time, and they say there first sexual experience was college, so I think age has nothing to do with it.

How old are you?

knew multiple chicks in grade 8-10 dating dudes in college and they loved it

You were def a beta faggot

Sure in third world countries, like they still do to this day.
But in the civilized world, the only girls who married as young as 14 and 15 were nobility, and usually because their parents had them already arranged for marriage before they could walk.
Commeners and the majority of the public usually married people with a similar age, or at least waited until they were a late teen to get married.

Commoners *

source for that statement?

Do you only like younger girls?

Nope. I like any age women as long as they are in shape and attractive and have hit puberty. 13 all the eay up to mid and in rare cases late 30's is a good range to find a lot of very attractive females.

Have you ever been with any young girls?

When i was 19 i dated a 15 year old, thats the youngest ive been with

That would most likely be the last time, unless your handsome or havent aged since 19.

Last time dating definitely. Probably not the last time fuckin one that young or at least 16 which is aoc here. Im a good looking guy