If there was a VR device you could plug into, matrix style, where you could meet, fall in love...

If there was a VR device you could plug into, matrix style, where you could meet, fall in love, and live your life with a beautiful girl, however it would consume 25 years of your real life, would you do it?

Could I somehow fuck her?

of course, this is like the matrix so completely real to you

Bump x1000
I give this thread. 8/10

absofuckinlootly

So have a full life in what is only 25 years of real life, sure.

yes

Bump

Anyone see that drunk driving commercial shes in now? Still looks great.

>live your life with a beautiful girl
Fixed...
>live your life as a beautiful girl
Then, yes, I'd definitely do it!

Naw. I got shit to do.

As long as I could stay there for the rest of my life. If I had to come out after that I'd probably just off myself.

keep in mind, you get out of your vr life and youre just some middle aged guy by yourself... friends/family have moved on and you have no career

no because I already can do that IRL

>not all of us are forever alone

my thoughts exactly

so would i rather live in a fantasy where everything is handed to me and i dont have to take a chance with reality?

nah, because thats equivalent to falling in love with videogames and a lifetime supply of hentai.

except hentai cant compare to a matrix style reality

100% yes. In this matrix, i would live lets say 25-30 more years with the love of my life, in a world that has no downside. In this world i live another 50 or so in a lonely world and probably end up ending it early.

Then Plug back in and have 2 successful lives in exchange for one shitty life? Mmkay sign me up for 3 trips pleez

kys

This is a tranny right? If so whats the name? Im not gay but i jacked off to this beautiful human being

Do i live the the end of my life in this world? Or do i wake up for like the last year or whatever before i die. If so, no. I wouldn't be able to live that last year being alone without her. Now if i died in the matrix but also my physical body died at the same time then i would definitely take it.

This.

Who's this gorgeous woman may I ask??

thats oddly romantic

I'll pass user, gotta love life no matter how crappy

Holly earl

When I was like 50. It'd be a good retirement plan

Hell yeah if im in the matrix. Ill fucking make that shit dank af considering i KNOW im in it giving control over it. DUH.

In a heart beat my friend

We already live in a matrix-like enviroment. We're like npcs of a videogame.

Afterlife? If I thought I had to live a whole other life I'd kill myself right now.

I would gladly give up 25 years to wake up to that smile