/k/ is boring, post your guns Sup Forums

/k/ is boring, post your guns Sup Forums

>i dont have guns

stay cucked then faggot

I have a few but only one on me now.

Le police trade in

show mag to the 1911 if not betafag airsoft gun.

I guess on a board where people post trap/sissy shit, you'd get thread where little boys post their metal penis replacements...and they're no better than the mentally disturbed sissies that like that shit.

>Glock
>Gun
Ha

Ruger 1911

k

Why don't you have a 100rd double drum magazine? WHY?!?!

Glock 23 Gen 4. Thought about getting a Smith & Weston Revolver next.

Called his get

You mean Smith and Wesson?

gg they make an airsoft gun with the same trade marks and i thought you were pulling some next level faggotry

Yes sorry.. I don't know much about the brand but I have shot one and I loved it.

my next purchase

S&W Shield, good concealed carry. Stick with 9mill

Smith & Wesson are solid pieces. Got my wife one of the bodyguard models and she loves it.

My daily carry

getting one to replace my m&p 9c

what? all of them?

Ive got that with an alien gear holster.

Please convince me that the USP45 is worth it. I'm on the fence but I really want a modern .45 polymer pistol.

whats with you people and your tiny guns

I love my .40 caliber. Its well balanced and great for conceal carry. Use the alien holsters for every day carry.

Yeah I fire my father-in-laws guns a lot and it is by far on of my favorites next to Glock.

...fine

I've had it for 6 years now and it's been flawless and accurate as all get out, but I bought it for a suppressor platform. There are plenty of polymer guns just as good and much cheaper.

>mfw wife is asleep and i cant get a pic without waking her up

Have a stevens 16ga dated back to the early 1960's

>putting a buttpad on a nugget

I'll bet you thought it kicked hard, didn't you?
inb4 that bullshit "length of pull" excuse.

S&W 1911

its me

my M1 grand restored

The left is a 1968 winchester 94, middle is a 1951 winchester model 61, the right is a new henry big boy .357

My first gun. S&W sd9

on my list of must get

good looking M1, I'm jelly

>muh gun

Nice piece.

it does kick hard, but also im 6'1'' and it makes it a better length for me

Ruger mark 3 .22

Oh god that's beautiful.

congrats on owning the most boring gun in the world

eh not so much cucked just don't have the money to spend on shit i don't really need

I'm not gonna lie, but I have a bit of a hard on for lever action rifles. I want one, but don't know what to get

I have one for every occasion.

Neat. Will it fire shorts?

thanks, its my baby. got mine for about $1,200 at an auction house

I'm partial to the winchesters but the older marlins are not too bad, a friend of mine got a recent model marlin with canted rear sight from the factory so not sure on marlin anymore. my big boy is nice but the price is up there.

I have an AR but for some odd reason I really want a mini 14 now. How's yours?

S&W m&p45

Nothing fancy but they do what they are suppose to do

How often do you use it?

1911 master race

current collection as it stands now

eurocuck detected

Wrong pic

Thanks I bought it from a guy moving from Florida to NYC and he needed money fast. Only cost me $800

I'd say I shoot it every other 2 weeks but lately I've been shooting it for 2 months straight aside my Glock 23. I need to make more bullets because they are expensive in my location.

Damn son. I have just always thought they looked cool as shit. I was thinking of buying a Winchester 30-30, but have never fired one. I'm a pretty thin guy so I don't wanna buy something that I won't enjoy shooting because it hurts

I love the mini-14. No complaints at all. And the cheap after market mags work fine in them.

all muh guns

winrar

the kicks not all that bad as far as I am concerned on the 94, my 30-06 kicks a bit harder.

Nah long only. It can fire 1 short but won't cycle

What's the piece with the bayonet?

'merica

Nice, I always wanted one of those but i'm poorfag

Canada, coming in

Does anybody know how much I should be able to sell a Ruger LC9 with laser for? The one store I brought it to only offered $150. It's basically like new, nothing wrong with it, I just don't really like it. Was hoping to get enough to get a Mossy 500. I would just buy the shotgun but I'm in saving mode these days.

Different guy but my USP 45 is the best handgun I own. Its unkillable and shoots like a dream

Does Canada require trigger locks?

I don't have to tell you that's a sweet deal. Congrats on the find.

i'm in fl and they are running 300-350 in the local gun trader. But thats private sales, stores/pawn shops always lowball you

1851 Harper's Ferry musket, a legit civil war gun
it was "obtained" from a civil war display in the 1930s from my great uncle
unfortunately the barrel is bulged really bad so its no longer shootable

If someone really wants it you could probably get 300$ for it. It doesn't matter if it's like new it's still a used gun.

Maybe $225 if someone's really looking for that gun. They're only $350 in Florida and they are on sale a lot for $299

Nice. They just look good. My old man says they are one of the straightest shooters he's ever fired. And he spent 10 years in the Marine Corp as a guy who tested new weapons

Cool. I figured it was something inherited.

I can definitely agree with that, my 94 is a tack driver

edc thread !

I'm in Washington and they passed an initiative making private sales (the "gun show loophole") illegal. Gotta pay like $25 to an authorized dealer to do the transaction. Probably still the way to go though.

> I need a gun to validate my masculinity

Nice try ATF/FBI...
I have no "guns"

>hydrashok
lol gtfo kiddo

For the most part, yes

What effect is this?

>has obviously never fired a gun.

guns are cool as shit, fagwumpus

lol are you on watch? carried the same thing on duty.
much to heavy to buy one for my own tho