Im about to kill my dad, any sugestions?

Im about to kill my dad, any sugestions?

stream it

stream it
also whats your motive?

take some pics of it i guess?

stop watching anime, stop being an autist, get a job, do something productive, make your father proud.

enjoy live in prison
faggot

thats a very drastic action. if you hate him that much why throw your life away for his, which seems to be worthless for you anyway?

Don't

Don't do it.

If you're under 18, grow a pair and wait until you're 18 then move out. Also get the fuck out of here.

If you're over 18, and living with him, get the fuck out of that man's house you worthless leech.

If you're over 18, and not living with him, anything he can possibly be doing that actually justifies killing him is best reported to the police.

Don't

suggest you make sure his insurance is paid up

Have you thought of a good one liner right before you kill him?

kill him and then kill yourself, of course stream it from the beggining to the end

Don't kill him unless he makes people suffer

fuck off redditfags

Right before you do, tell him how many cocks you sucked.

break his heard before you break his head

>Hates his father
>Throws his life away over his father

That logic tho. Middle school be tough.

see

fucking kek

homicide is always better than suicide

Step 1, find a large dog.
Step 2 dig 12ft hole in hard dirt
Step 3 put human body
Step 4 fill in 6ft of hole
Step 5 put dog body
Step 6 fill n rest of hole
Step 7 get away with murder bro

see
theres nothing to lose

why, you don't like the little dicklet he gave you?

>dig 12ft hole in hard dirt
how

dude has a point though. I bet most of the people that commited murder and are rotting in a cell for years regret it. so not worth it

They look at who bought the dog with a bunch of modern tech. Then they find the owner or the guy who stole it. Or the father is still alive

police will get you in a secound

you will die of homocide cause bumbrain

Don't kill him, just buy some dad beans.

step 8 wake up from stupid dream
step 9 play with boner

Listen to Necro's song "dead body disposal" it is down to the T exact on what to do and how to avoid being caught by police forensics.
Be at least somewhat kind and do it quickly. I still see my mother's face in my mind before I go to sleep at night. I could care less of the cunt and would do it again but that face, the struggle it just sorta gets to me kinda weird.

besto answer, inb4 samefag

Kill him with age. No one would suspect a thing.

You don't kill him

sorry, could you be more elaborate?

What do you not understand?

>Im about to kill my dad.
with disappointment for being such a faggot

Poison

Plan: kill yourself in a way that he trips on your corpse.

you will break like a little bitch the min a cop sweats you...they know what guilty looks like and the more elaborately you plan the easier it will be to see you did it

>Not realizing this is a troll

Tell him you browse/b he will kill himself.

Why does this plan involve killing a dog. Makes no sense.

If dubs don't to it

user, just give ur dad the dad beans

Since you'll likely either end up in prison or dead by police action and won't have any use for material items I suggest giving everything to me. I'll need you to transfer the contents of your father's bank accounts to me first.

Lol'd greatly ty

That pics hilarious

Make sure when your at his funeral you piss on his grave, ive made a vow to do it to my father. If you hate your father as much as i do, godspeed user. Just be careful and dont get caught.

>"Nothing personal, kid."