4/?

5/?

6/?

7/7

I got some fresh hot feels that i could use some input on

>be me
>gf dumps me after she found out i cheated on her
>fastforward to a month later
>get seething angry phonecall from the bitch saying she got tested and she has herpes
>she says im the only way she could have got it

Heres the kicker, everytime i cheated, i always used protection, there was one time ONLY when i didnt, and that night me and my buddy got head from the same bitch in the same room very close to the same time, and she allegedly has herpes, and my buddies been tested since then, and he has nada.

The other kicker is, my ex-gf's mom is a nurse, she tested her, she really does have the herp.

Im really scared honestly, the whole time we dated i rawdogged her. My dick has remained the same, i have yet to see any outbreaks or whatever...

I just really dont wanna go get tested because i dont want to be told that im stuck with the herp for the rest of my life...

Plus i dont have any kind of insurance...

What do Sup Forums?

That sucks man...

Don't call it feels when you were an ass hole about it. It's called karma

Bra you fucked up

Well, she might be lying and her mom is just backing her up. Request for her to get tested by someone else other than her mom and have her mail you the results or something.

I thought about about that, but it turns out the whole reason she got tested was because she got a new boyfriend and she was worried, his result came back clean, hers did not.

I know man.

fuck you brah we all have different feels

I posted this story in an earlier thread but forgot to check and thread 404'd. I just want to talk to people user so I'm posting it again.

I've been chasing this girl since middle school. She went from my first friend (I only really started talking around 8th grade) to my best friend to my hardest crush to my girlfriend. We dated through high school. Naturally we both changed lots. Taught eachother stuff. She taught me to eat better, smile more, talk more, and dress better. I taught her to respect herself, keep trying, and always be kind. I'm starting college tomorrow. Like I said I didn't really start talking or being social until near the end of middle school. My first group of awesome friends I got in high school are mostly going to different schools. She dumped me last night (I'll post her text in another post). I've lost my friends and my girlfriend. I haven't felt this lonely in so long and don't know what to do. I can't help but think about all the hardships and how we've always found a way. How even though she went to high school in another state, cars and trains and video calls and texts and phone calls kept us going. Did all those late nights really mean anything? I mean fuck I wrote songs for her when she was sad, was that all just a waste of time?

'I'm sorry I don't feel the same way anymore. I know you're going through a hard time in your life but so am I. I know you're trying you're best but I just don't feel the same way anymore. You treat me so well and spoil me but I don't feel the butterflies in my stomach or the spark, even my heart skipping anymore. I don't understand why but its just kinda happened. I don't want to end it but I think it needs to end. This relationship is hard for the both of us. We're arguing and not happy about 50% of the time. I love you but I don't like you anymore the way I should. I can't and don't want to force it. You deserve a better, nicer, more understanding person. I'm sorry that I tried to drag it out for so long'

Got goosebumps.

So you fucked someone else over multiple times and slept with a skank who gave you an sti which you gave to someone innocent. You have what so many people here would kill for and you took it and shat on it. Yeah you have my sympathies you fuck

I got a call about 30 minutes ago saying my grandma died. We've known she had stage IV for a while so I'm not suprised, but doesn't make it less shitty

ive never even been in a relationship but i know some shit like this would happen and finally put me in the morgue

You can have herpes and not see an outbreak for decades.

Thats what alot of you here don't get.

Women want to be treated like shit. I know, i know, at surface level, it seems like im just making an edgy narcissistic comment that is seemingly non-sensical, but i'll explain.

Women love the chase. They lust for men who they think are cool but have asshole qualities to a degree. They want someone who they feel will change for them, who will bend their assholish ways for them, and of course the key is you don't, you keep the push/pull game going to keep them interested. Thats that.

I know because i've been on both sides. I tried being the nice guy whos ust one of the girls and genuinely values their feelings thoughts and aspirations, but all that gets you is friendzoned or familyzoned. You gotta pretend to not give a fuck about em.

Also, yes i slept around on her, but i dont think i have herpes, atleast i hope not. Thats what my feels are about. Given the set of circumstances, it seems very odd that i wouldve gotten herpes from any of my cheating experiences.

The girl who gave me head, which was the only unprotected sexual encounter i had, also blew my friend that same night, and hes been tested since that night and is clean. Hence my confusion.

If it makes you feel a little less butthurt, my ex in question was also a crazy cunt who emotionally held me hostage for months, and whom i tried many times to break up with before i resorted to cheating..

pic related, her snatch. She was fun though. Kinda miss her.

that's not how love works, you don't always have the butterflies in your stomach for god's sake, it's there especially in the beginning and then it comes and goes. what is it with bitches thinking that love just ends like that because they don't "feel the spark"? either she never loved you or she is just too fucking stupid to know what love is like

Nice quads man. But actually, oddly enough I'm in that exact position now, hence why I'm in the thread. I have tried for a long fucking time to be as genuine as possible. It's been my aspiration for a while to make someone as happy as I'd like to be made and people just walk out of my life. Although what you're saying may be right, I can't let go of the hope that it might not be since I've toyed with the idea in my head before. And nice snatch on that

RIP. paraplegic lion cub

Ah fuck, close to home for me.

had a twin brother. when we were inside our mom he was on the left and I was on the right. he was born right handed and I was born left handed. and naturally when we were really little we would hold hands a lot and our parents made us so we wouldn't get separated. and they made us make those little handprint cards for our parents in school.

fast forward, him and I got into a car accident. drunk driver slammed into me. woke up in the car next to him. he wasn't alive.

I put my handprint card in his left hand when he was in his casket. got his handprint tattooed on my left hand. so we both would always be holding each others hand.

we hardly knew ya

I haven't wanted to die this much in a very long time, and the few I can actually talk to don't want to talk to me. I'm not strong enough to kill myself and I have a pet that depends on me that I can't leave behind. What do?

don't give up

resignation to roting away. depression lingers. never leaves.

if you have a case of chronic pathological depression, there are medications to deal with that, have you tried something like that?

sorry bud

I'm 44. All I ever wanted was to have a family - a wife and kids. My biggest fear was to end up alone, and to die alone.

I did get married, and we had a child. After 12 years she decided she didn't want us anymore. She left for someone else, and I've raised him the last 11 years. I've been in relationships that lasted anywhere from 1 month to 3 years since then. First the women would love me for a while, then I guess I would just fuck everything up. I'm insecure, and I show it. Lately women don't even pretend to love me. I've fucked 4 different women this year so far. None of them love me, none of them want an actual relationship. They just want fucked because they aren't getting it anywhere else.

I've ended up alone. Having that dream family is never going to happen now. I'm not going to have a 30 or 40 year marriage with someone. Even if I find someone tomorrow, I'm not going to live long enough to have the kind of life I always wanted. I always considered myself the "nice guy", but I've just ended up alone. Even when I have found someone, they've grown tired of me and moved on. One eve told me she never wanted to get married again, and then 4 months after we broke up she got married. No doubt she was with him while we were together. Of course - who would be happy with me, anyway?

My son is the only reason I'm alive. My dad died 10 years ago, and it's been awful. I don't want to do that to my son. But I just exist. If it weren't for him, I'd just blow my fucking brains out.

I'll listen if you want to talk.

you have to live so you can vote for Trump

>All I ever wanted was to have a family - a wife and kids. My biggest fear was to end up alone, and to die alone.
>I'm insecure, and I show it

im going to be you if i ever got into a serious relationship. maybe ill anhero before im 44 tho

i always think to much and think why dont i just kill myself then i realize if i did i would be more of a problem dead than the useless me alive is

I'm too afraid to see anyone about it. Most of me doesn't want to know what's wrong with me.

It's your typical middle class white guy being praised as a kid but grows up to have no talent and no worth to society thing. It's really not worth your time.

tru. I must live long enough to witness a presidential assassination. I've worth once more.

dude, you gotta realize that you have something to offer, have some confidence!

I understand you. I'm just a few years younger and my best friend is literally passing thru that exact same situation with his kid.

The only thing I can say is hold on and live one day at a time. Don't make a decission that has no return. We're all gonna die anyway so why rush things?

Am
I'm in the same boat dude. If it helps you, I'll lend an ear.

>haha, lol just don't be sad!

i don't know you guys personally and we'll probably never get to know each other, but you guys do matter

you may not matter to society, politics or economy but your lives are not meaningless

also, you may not get that 30-40 year marriage of perfect love but you may still get 10 years of something better than what you had during the last 20 years

never. give. up.

That's essentially the sentiment from my most recent ex. We dated almost 3 years and I thought we were going to get married and have a family and everything.
Also we moved in together. She dumped me a month into our year long lease.

I got pretty emotional, went out, got drunk as fuck, hooked up with some girl and on the way home I fell asleep and totaled my car around a telephone pole. I thought I was fine by then so I blew and now I have a DUI too. Had to pay out all the savings I had left after moving in - on bail.

So now I just sit at home trying to avoid her. We still have love for one another, so she tries to hang out with me but she just talks about the guy she's interested in now all the time when we do.

I just get mad, yell at her and tell her to fuck off the hell away from me. But really I want her to stay, I still love her. She was my best friend, man. I just can't take it anymore.

I'd move out, but I'm now very limited without a car and I rely on family, friends, and coworkers to get me to my job so I can save up to get out of here. I'll still probably end up needing to stay until the lease is up.

So hey, at least you don't live with the cunt!

i want to fall in love so badly but posts like yours are making it seem so fuckin hopeless in the end

>be me, last October
>girl of my dreams enters my life
>met at local grocery store where we both got a job
>work with her almost every day
>we start hanging out at my place outside of work
>she's engaged to my friends brother
>end of june she and fiance get into fight
>he leaves her, she's a wreck
>tell her i'm here for her, she's my best and only friend i see on a regular basis
>a few weeks pass, we're hanging out
>kisses me out of nowhere
>confusion.jpeg
>looks me dead in the eye and does it again except much longer
>kiss some more and cuddle on the couch after dinner
>this goes on for about a month
>finally get the balls to tell her i love her
She said it back but it was obvious she didn't mean it and i could feel my heart sink into my gut. It was the worst feeling ever. We still hang out but the happiness it brought me has faded, just like all the other light in my life

I tried explaining that to her, it was obvious she wasn't having it. The worst part is I'm too much of a oussy to just let go and cut her out of my life

I guess you're right, now what do j do when my family asks about her lol

Let her go.
She doesn't deserve you.

Girl who ive been dating just said shes not feeling it im just a good friend

No one deserves to be stuck with a loser like me

>cant cry

took ju jitsu for months got in shape improved myself on every level even mental. i hate to say it but i feel a tad it fucked.

we're of kin, user. I wish we weren't

> copied from fb because too long for single screenshot
ugh, alright. I feel horrible when I'm around you because of what I did.. don't tell me, it's alright.. it really isn't. I need to be alone to figure out my shit ass head because you're fucking amazing and I keep hurting you and it's making me even more crazy. I wanted to wait to see you in person. I can't sleep though, and I feel like I'll be in bed all day tomorrow. I've just been feeling really sick all week and I'm wearing myself out like crazy with all that's been going on, and I'm losing my appetite and hurting myself again.. I'm so fucking sorry. :'( I don't know what else to say. I can't be with you right now.. because I don't even like being with myself, do you know what I mean? Please don't think this has anything to do with anyone else... I think you know me well enough by now to know that, while I fuck things up, I always tell the truth.. ah, but anyway. I know I did tell you before my birthday that I didn't want a relationship of any kind and blah blah blah, though it was me to break that rule, I truly wish I hadn't, because now things are going to be, and actually are, so different between us. I hope you understand, and know that I won't bother you anymore with this crap because I know how busy you are with school right now and that makes me feel even worse to keep doing this to you.. omg. Just please be my friend and give me a few days before we talk again.

"When life knocks you down, roll over and look at the stars"
I might as well have the whole damn sky memorized, the only good thing to happen to me in a long time is when i won $50 off a scratch ticket

Before her birthday we only talked on facebook. I went through all the conversations. She never said anything about not wanting a relationship. I didn't see her in person again for two years. She blocked me on facebook shortly after that message. I lost my virginity to her and I've gone over my mistakes a thousand times. I'm 26 and that was still pretty much my only relationship ever back at 21.

Anyone bother to read this? I don't know why it makes me feel better for people to read it, but it does.

shameful self-bump.
jeez user-kun.

If it makes you feel any better, I believe the good times make the pain worth it with the right mindset. Screw expectations and make conscious efforts to keep your mind off her. Literally anything else. You have to let go because in reality, if she left you theres nothing left to hold on to. The ball is in her court if anything. Eventually another girl will come along as long as you shower and you'll do it all over again. Might as well get used to it.

Tell the truth, I didn't want to talk about it at first but I got some good advice from people I didn't expect. The only way to get help is to be honest about what's ailing you

>literally the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen
>waist length thick black hair, pale, big brown (asian-ish looking? she was white/native) eyes. average height, very thin
>always would come by the shopping center I worked in
>she would always smile and nod her head at me when I looked at her
>noticed she wore quite a bit of makeup and she also walked kinda slow. never saw her by herself
>fast forward, don't see her for a while
>friend gets injured and is in hospital
>saw the girl there in the cafeteria, in a wheelchair, no makeup and she was as greyish looking as a corpse a lot of darkness under her eyes
>assuming it was her mom with her, same hair and face etc her mom waves
>she looks over at me and waves doing the smile and nod she normally does
>time passes and I go to visit my friend, hadn't seen her in a while
>one night as I'm leaving, see her mom as well as other people sitting in a waiting area crying. I remember seeing some of these people walking with her before
>ohno.jpg
>I gather the courage to ask one of them what had happened and explained that i always saw them and her at the shop I worked in and they recognized me
>"she's gone, she died of anorexia"
>Still visit and clean up her grave whenever I take a trip to the cemetery.

I did

I think you should let go bro. You clearly have a lot of love to give, and you deserve someone who reciprocates that.

What are these mistakes anyway? Did you cheat on her and give her herpes or something?

Thanks
I know. I'm just a sad lonely guy who never really connected with anyone. I usually hate the women I try dating. But I rarely try dating. But I was so happy with her. And she really liked me. I've never felt so appreciated. Picking her up felt like coming home to my puppy back in high school. He was so excited to see me. She would run up to me and kiss me and was so excited.

All sorts of mistakes. But the biggest was one night I invited a friend to hang out with us and it was the worst night of my life. I'm not friends with him anymore. It was over four years ago. He messaged me on fb a few weeks ago. Said "hey". I ignored it.

Anyone still feeling feels?

No. That's the issue

Why was it the worst night of your life?

And here i am "celebrating" a year and a half with my boyfriend, because i just messed things up again and i cant take it and i just cant stop crying and why is this happening

Would be a long story. I've told it many times here. But she is bipolar. She mixed her meds and alcohol. She got weird. Wanted a threesome with my friend. I was still virgin. I told my friend to leave my place. He wouldn't. She put some pill in my mouth. I could have stopped her but didn't. He was standing next to her in case I resisted. It was just fucked. They ended up making out in my living room while I cried in my room. Then she came into my room and fucked me. I was lying there with my eyes closed and she grabbed my dick, got it hard and put it inside her. My head was kind of fucked at this point. I feel asleep and drove her home with barely a word.

I kept dating her because other than that night she was the best thing to ever happen to me and I didn't want my first time to be a one time thing. And she was insanely hot and so much fun to hangout with.

I still get fucked up thinking back on that night. I don't deal with it well. I just don't go over it in too much detail and I'm okay.

How did you mess things up?

>again
>implying you repeated an avoidable mistake.

Either you are lying to yourself and it's not your fault, or it is your fault and you completely deserve it.

Its always by things i say or the way i tell them, he always gets mad at me, so i tell him i am sorry, but it gets to a point where you dont even know if its worth all the sad times you know. I dont think he is the one... And i am not sure if i should keep "wasting" all this time

Quads have spoken.

How old are you?

18, and i know that i have all my life ahead of me that i worry for nothing that it will be just one guy in my life its just, maybe i am too stupid still to know anything about relationships and stuff

I wish I could go back to 18 and not fuck my life up. I wish I had better parents. Think about your future and don't make decisions too quickly. And post tits.

1/2

2/2

I don't get why this bothers people. Being small and insignificant means that there are a lot of things you still haven't seen. It means the universe is a vast and interesting place, not some small square box with nothing to do.

What kind of goosebumps

thats fucked. shes fucked up bro. what she did to you was unforgiveable. you deserve better, and dont think her condition excuses any of that shit. she should be the one begging for you to take her back.

>implying protected sex guarantees protection 100% of the time unfailingly

This one hits close to home

Ever heard of Karma? That's what you caught, you cheating faggot

My girlfriend of a year dumped me a couple months ago.

I probably should've seen it coming, we'd been doing long distance for a time and I couldn't visit too often, but we did our best to make it work.

I was supposed to fly home the day she broke it off. Didn't even want to wait to see me in person, called Mr instead. She barely waited a week to get back into dating, and couldn't even wait until I had gone back for her to fuck some guy from tinder.

She lied about the whole thing too. I also found out later that she lied throughout our whole relationship. She hadn't quit smoking, she wasn't 'just hanging out with friends' all the time, and she constantly had money despite not having a job.

I loved her with all of my heart, and for nothing. I've never been less confident and less secure and more suicidal and depressed in my entire life and I don't think I can ever love or trust somebody the same way again.

I'm just pieces of a person now.

I know. But I'm fucked up emotionally. I always wanted to get back with her, then a couple months ago I saw her at the mall. She's pregnant. I didn't deal with it well. She's moved on and has more important things to think about. She probably doesn't even think about me any more.

I met a new girl who I really like. But as of now we're only friends. She's out of town right now. I really hope to have something more with her. It's really hard for me to meet girls. I'm weird and sad and don't connect with people very well.

I feel similar. It's so hard to go on and be a whole person.

Stay strong