Incest thread?

Incest thread?
>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100928002611AAatJuX
docs.google.com/document/d/1qQG6ccMupLym55SXRntkQbU0F6Mc3WSb3FOELIFuZzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm 15 and i fuck my sister on a regular basis.
here's my life story
>be me
>be 5
>have twin sister
>have alcoholic, abusive dad
>get beaten by said dad for menial things like looking at him 'funny' or because he felt like it
>sister also beaten a lot
>only have each other for comfort as our mum was a wreck
>very close relationship, naturally
>dad dies of liver failure, we were 7
>taken by social workers and given to aunt while mum is given therapy
>sister and i begin secretly "dating" or whatever you would call it, just kissing and shit
>by 13 i'm getting head and she's getting eaten out
>on her 14th birthday (day after mine, born 4 hours apart, mum thought "it was god's will" so we celebrated on different days) we fuck
>it was incredible, for both of us
>fuck like rabbits since then, we sleep in the same bed, but no one questions it as we're known for being close anyway, dad and all
>actually love each other unconditionally and pretty much hate everyone else
>life atm, is good

>tfw you realise you both cant actually marry your sibling and she starts dating someone else and it fills you with hate.
Not hating on the incest but unless you take drastic measures this will be the outcome.

any mom & son story?

Inb4 thread gets 404'd

Having heard many a stories about wince at makes me wish I was raised in an abusive environment with alcoholic parents and a younger sister

ikr, i mean we fucking love each other, and not just on the superficial sex level - we genuinely are soul mates (as sappy as it sounds). but yeah i dread the day she comes home telling me she's met someone else because she's realised an incestuous relationship would never work.

Thats why you dont let her user. You dont have to let anyone know. Tell her how you feel.

I feel for you m8 just be prepared for it. Or move somewhere far away and start a life together

Move to Africa, nobody will duck you there, or West Virginia, they are known for incestuous families

You dont have to get married. Just 'live" with your sister. If they dont have proof who gives a shit? also where you from?

Move to Africa, nobody will duck you there, or West Virginia, they are known for incestuous families.

i can't not let her, even if it's something like that, it would kill me to see her torn between two people or sad for that matter, but i guess if i wanna keep her i'll have to talk to her about it first.

we could, yeah, but we're only 15 so college will probably be great, no one will know us

Post pic of her?

i agree user, neither one of us wants to get married, we both think it's a waste of time and too risky. also i'm we're from manchester

>implying she wont form interest in other guys before college
They would still need to move where people dont know they are bro and sis.

>manchester
>incest
makes sense brit bong
Are you a paki?

fair point

nope, fully white

Why is incest considered a bad thing?

>fully white
hawt
keep her man. also post something related to you or her. body pic or face. something!

Because ugly retarded babies.

I'm sorry you got two options.
Just break it off.
Or go full Em and Rob

>spoons

retarded babies

underage b&

hmm, ok, as reward for this conversation. no face though, for obvious reasons

That isnt true you nob its a myth.

No way she is 15

>Anything I disagree with is a lie.
Sorry you failed biology user.

Huh, no google matches.
i'm starting to worry that this is real. And I don't know how to react to real things on Sup Forums

Ok nice job bong
congrats your sister is fucking disgusting.
Keep fucking and have kids.

move to kings landing

>worry
>people cant be this much of a faggot
Op won the lotto
go fuck ya self.

wtf

yeah it's not exactly her at her best to be fair

right?

*not disgusting

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100928002611AAatJuX

Can anyone post some good mother incest greentext shit. I never had a sister, but my mother is insanely hot, so I am looking for somthing to get off

Africa, Thailand, etc., etc.,

>answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100928002611AAatJuX
>yahoo answers
Its a rare chance but still is yahoo answers your source?

What is she like user as a person?

>answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100928002611AAatJuX

More shit Like this spongebob pic pls

>he just used yahoo answers as a source

>takes the b8

Kek my plan is going well...

This is movie plotline shit for a couple of crazy villains.

>i was only acting retarded!

>i was merely pretending to be retarded

she's clever, down to earth, listens to rock, likes rush so you know she's great

>hur dur i was only acting retarded

How about You man up and fuxk ur mom

Trips commands it!

But you see user.
You're 110% autistic so your child is also going to have autism

I mean angolos are a bunch of inbreds already. Might as well keep the trend going yall conquered the world with it.

How about you post your mom

autism? there's a vaccine for that now

Tfw I'll never have a cutie sister to grow up with and love each other unconditionally

>mfw i have an older sister
>vapid whore
>nig lover
>two nigger kids who are deserve to die
>single mom
I at least have a hot cousin who's the same age and in the same career field. To bad we never met.

i mean sure you wont have a cutie sister, but you'll probably get a gf. life gets better, look at me, getting fucking belted every night, living in constant fear, and now i have a relationship with my fucking soul mate

hell yeah

I know, I just really fucking wish I had a sister growing up. I've read a lot of wincest stories and while obviously not all of them are real, it still makes me wish I had a sis.

And, to make matters worse, I actually have a super fucking hot cousin, actually pretty close but unfortunately she doesn't think about me the way I do her. Best I can do is just imagine that something happened.

This thread turned into a boner sadness thread real quick

Are there going to be any more incest stories?

I can post some screencapped grentexts if you would like.

Yes

Post em plox

I'll start with a couple of my favorites.

I love this one and also hate it because he stops at the climax of the story and never fucking came back to finish it.

Here's the legendary column story. This is only a snippit, everything else is at this google docs link.

docs.google.com/document/d/1qQG6ccMupLym55SXRntkQbU0F6Mc3WSb3FOELIFuZzc

Heres the shed trilogy (1/3)

(2/3)

(3/3)

watch my chocolate milk anons, gotta go take a shit. thanks

Love this one as well.

couldn't op just change his full name and both of them move across the country?

Last one then I'm done for now.

Oh heres her pic.

What would be a good way to seduce my mom? She is married but no sex. Likes wine but rarely gets drunk. I just moved out. She is able to come over alone but not drink Monday through Friday. I've tried rubbing her leg before when she was drunk and she questioned what I was doing. Her mind and dopamine receptors are always very impulsive but even more so right now because she just quit smoking. We really don't have a touchy feely relationship. I actually just cut her off from kissing me recently saying I was too old for it. Suggestions?

it's still drinkable

lemme just add a straw for you

Screencap dumping user you're the best, I'll remember you when I cum!

Wait, shit that's weird...

lol