BROWN GIRLS

BROWN GIRLS

INDIAN / PAKI / TRINI

BONUS FOR NRI SLUTS

bumpp

pegue.net/8Kp9

my indian/brow girl fetish has been kicking hard lately. post some goddamn indian sluts

these threads have died down. non of you fuckers save off the brown girls thread?

eh what am i looking at?? details?

Lucky for me they mostly only like white guys

fuck she is hot. he looks like a roid head. must have a tiny dick.

So I've always wondered is it culturally taboo within the american-indian community for an Indian girl to date a white guy? I've never hit on an indian girl because I'm very oblivious to their culture and tradition .

its not taboo. american indian and paki communities are usually very well educated. So if you are at their level then there is no problem. If the chick is a doctor or a lawyer she isn't gonna go out with a dude in construction boots. unless she really wants to be generally no.

She is cute but she is a mega cunt

cool thanks for the info

american immegrants are better educated and have good jobs. Over the last 40 years, Americans have been getting dumber and dumber. America's saving grace is the H1B. The genius visa. Without it, americans are just not putting out enough intellectuals. So its not a while thing, its a are you a dumb fuck thing. Brown people mostly sick to what they know. They know the middle class.

well at least she is famous. famous people are allowed to be cunts. you are not.

im a blue collar worker. Poor and a college drop out. So im guessing my chances are low.

sisters that make me hard.

not really. Pick yourself up and get a career. ultimately everyone is attracted to a success story. This is just generally true. Brownies are people - you have a shot. Why not.

I'm above average intellectually . However I was born poor and now I'm stuck in the cycle. I really want a career but I can't seem to get my foot in the door. Instead I excel at these shit level jobs that get me nowhere.

They are so hot, too bad that they smell

She's like D- in terms of fame. Not only that, but that's only in new Zealand too, which makes it significantly worse.

learn to code. Get into IT. It doesn't care about your financial situation. It has the power to take you out of poverty. 2 16 year old kids in India sold their software to china for a billion dollars last month. theres some inspiration for you.

that made me hard.

any wins?

Word. I appreciate the kind words and advice. I don't know that code will be my path but I need to figure out something. I'm so fucking sick of working my ass off for 400$ a week.

None that I know of. Her name is Naz Khanjani if you wanna look her stuff up.

thoughts?

she is iraqi

cute, but we need a better pic

Iraq her ass.

DESIGNATED

That bitch looks like fouseytube

lmao, you right