Decide to marathon pic related since I havent seen it and Im out of stuff to watch

>Decide to marathon pic related since I havent seen it and Im out of stuff to watch
>Literally every remaining, major storyline is about a le stronk womyn
>Every other storyline which isnt about that is about midgets, eunuchs or some le evil white male

What the fuck? And this shit is widely mainstream? God help us..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rkqIswG71RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GoT is GOAT
first post best post btw

>GoT is GOAT
Go back to you fucking disgusting normie pleb.

>Spend thousands of years literally oppresing and genociding women and POC
>ONE show comes out wich has women in leading roles and POC as secondary characters
>"OMG THIS TRULY GENOCIDE! WHY ISNT ANY1 DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT? REEEEEE 1488!!!"

Now you know how it feels..not so great is it? Learn from it, instead of bitching like a child anonymously.

>everything is a conspiracy!
>what are we gonna do about this lads!
>*hugbox ensues

Remind us again how youre not exactly the same like SJWs?

Hold the Door

>le illustration jpg!
that doesnt justify acting exactly like them bro

Ill never understood how this is widely discussed here, its just poor mans lotr plus sjw shit.

These redditors that discusses this are probably thrilled when a black man was the partner of supergril

t. Feminist

nice rebuttal...NOT

Were not arguing you feminist

only cause youre too scared of getting REKED lol

Everything this season feels like a kneejerk reaction to the backlash from Sansa's sex scene last season. The worst part is how everyone is eating it up.

Given the nature of the show, I suspect the following will happen:

- Dragon bitch is going to be killed, along with her precious dragons. It'll be done via some sort of massive back stab. Her nation of slaves will lead on as a fighting force, OR will become slaves again.
- Midget is going to die at the very end of the entire show. He will do something very heroic, or something cowardly that'll allow plans in motion from almost every other character that'll lead to a good ending.
- Unic Spider bald dude will survive, because he avoids needless bullshit. He will be a major player for Tyrion's master stroke, proving he was a true friend after all.
- The Lannister bitch will survive, because she's a major bitch. However, she will be greatly debilitated or go insane. She'll be locked up or used as a puppet.
- Cleganbowl will happen. Mountain will kill Hound, but then be killed by Arya in revenge for both Hound and that dancing sword dude who died because he was a dumbass.
- Arya will exact her revenge on everyone, and will live a happily ever after. That, or she'll leave searching for those remaining on her list, never truly being happy.
- Jon Snow will be resurrected, and become the true King in the end.
- But not before every other Stark female (except for Arya) or otherwise will be slaughtered by Lannister bitch.
- The Walkers will return to the North no longer invading, because someone will send them back. It'd be neat if Jon Snow did this.

These are my predictions. Fuck that fat asshole for killing Hordor. He was pure and precious.

Pic unrelated

We endgame now. Womyn stronk

Dragon Bitch is going mad like her father.
She will help against the ice zombies but at the same time will go further mad with power, and will have to be put down somehow via backstab.

Midget will probably survive.
Lannister bitch will die, her brother will kill her. All of her kids will die.

Arya will die.

Jon will be king of da norf, iron throne will end empty.

If you really think the dragon bitch will die, youre truly delusional...do you seriously think writers run the show in 2016? fucking no. its popularity. and daeianeriayees is the most popular character of the show PLUS she is a woman who needs no man..and you think theyre gonna kill that off? toppest of fucking keks my men

Imagine how unimaginably epic it would be if they kill her.
Honestly I like the "going mad" thing from the post above. It forces the female viewers to be upset that she died, BUT at the same time understand that it needed to be done.

Besides...the show has taken away the best and most popular in the past, and that's what makes the show great.

.......anyone....
.....at any time.....
....can die.....

She's already "mad".

Her preferred method of execution has been burning, like her father.

I like your "going mad like her father" point you made. They could better manipulate the fans by showing her trying to restrain herself, yet unable to avoid her inevitable downfall. It's perfect.

Midget should die, but then again there's no real need, other than to piss off everyone who likes him so much. He would need a better reason to die. Be wary if he starts to become extra liked....his crashing death will soon follow.

I like your Lannisters perdition.

I ESPECIALLY like the "iron throne will end empty" perdition. All this war and fighting over nothing? Perfect. Right up the ally of the show's nature. Bravo.

not gonna happen, no matter how great it would be
do a poll and she how may normies think she's actually "mad"
what theyve done so far can be dismissed as what she's done in the other seasons was dismissed and never brought up again..the bitch gets to the point of immediate death and isntead gets a new army every time instead...this should tell you something about who's writing the show and how..but keep on hoping..oh, and watching ;^)

>desperate mad queen dragon bitch clenching
Will you post a video of you crying when it happens live? I'll stream it 24/7 on a channel for epic justice.

Winter is coming....and fires falter to sheer cold young cuck.

And the best part?

You know it's going to happen.

Why is anyone scared of ice zombies like they're the ultimate thread? You just stab them with dragon glass and they explode. Why do you need dragons to kill them? It's not like they're sending their zombies in first either. And there's what 3 of them left now?

She has been escalating and getting more extreme as her rule went on.

The show doesn't bring it up but her people are also starving and dying of disease.

All she cares about is power, she hides under the illusion of moral superiority.

She is literally The Mad King 2.0, paranoia and all. The only difference is she has dragons and not wild fire.

>ONE show comes out wich has women in leading roles and POC as secondary characters
>ONE show
>ONE

They really nerfed them in the show.
It's so inconsistent, one the ony hand Jon can barely manage with one, but on the other a DG tipped spear can get the job done.

They are supposed to be inhumanly fast and graceful fighters. Hard to kill. Strong.

>I'll stream it 24/7 on feministjustice.org
no its not going to happen my sister..there are literally no sings of any sort of thing. And the show counts on viewers like you so..it wont happen

Dragonglass is supposed to be very rare, seeing as how there have not been any dragons around to make it for quite some time.

The signs are pretty evident. It's a shame you don't see it.

They have been building up her madness since she became queen.
She literally feeds people to her dragons.

Dragonstone is riddled with Obsidian, which is Dragonglass.

Stannis was going to bring a lot to the watch before he was met with swift feminism.

>Why don't these SJWs make their own show instead of complaining
>SJWs make their own show
>MUH MALE GENOCIDE

Normies and feminists took over

youtu.be/rkqIswG71RY

>b8 the neckbear rabid fanbase with the first season and they freely shill for you

>switch the sjw stuff out on them as it explodes in popularity

>wow look at this mostly progressive socially conscious series other than season 1 and it's popularity wow! D&D are geniuses!

it didnt start as an SJW show tho...they just took over
see

>They have been building up her madness since she became queen.
all that shit can be and are excused as bad counseling from her straight white male advisors..she is is still portrayed as the innocent, justified queen who just wants the best for people and while liberating slaves the patriarchy still tries to murder her

She consistently goes against her advice.
WHat are you on about? They advise her and she goes the extreme route and feeds someone to her dragons or burns them.

this is what it must be like to watch a show through feminist lenses

Haha nice one feminist. Did you get that from your feminist dad?

>tfw when its 8:59 on a Sunday and youre chilling at the bar with two friends, minding your own business, sipping on some drinks youve all paid your hard earned money for
>all of a sudden, bouncer taps you on the shoulder
>every bouncer for the bar is with him
>"game of thrones is about to start, clear out"
>open your mouth to request an explanation
>bouncers rip you and your friends from your seats and hurl you to the back of the bar
>these three are ushered forward to take your place at the bar
>bartender serves them free drinks
>they leave immediately after the episode is over
>until the same time next week
be honest, you just know this is how it goes down

You've never been to a bar have you

fuck off poltard go back to sucking off trump like the cuck faggot you are

nice dub dubs

almost as nice as my quads now explain what you mean by this, puny dubfag. yes I have been to several bars, albeit never one where a popular youtube reaction series is being recorded

I never leave the house: the post

I'm not a feminist.

She goes against her advisors and every time she does it spells disaster for her.

Without exceptions.

The show has a lot of stronk womyn pandering but her disaster of a rule is not one of them. She will fail and crash hard.

ah the ol' samefag double down