Anyone else like muslims now? I use to be against them, calling them 'mudslimes' here and whatnot...

Anyone else like muslims now? I use to be against them, calling them 'mudslimes' here and whatnot. but then i realized that most are just regular people trying to live their lives. they have a different culture then the west, i dont care that they dont assimilate or that there are lots in europe. peace out

People are people. They are all shit.

$(this);

Muslim or not, Republican or Democrat, Liberal or Conservative, etc. If someone wants you dead, they'll try to kill you regardless of what they call themselves.

>crime is skyrocketing
>GDP is falling
>rapes are way up
>terrorist threats and bomb threats, real or not, are way up
>public protests in support of Shariah law
>People being attacked for publicly drinking in muslim neighborhoods
>people being attacked for voicing or drawing disagreements with islam
>women being harassed for not over-dressing

You are as bad as the savages who would destroy the western world, cuck

>oh no, not the western world!
Chickens coming home to roost. Fucking cry about it; this century will belong to the Chinese and probably the Indians anyway.

>but then i realized that most are just regular people trying to live their lives.

Trying to enforce THEIR RULES onto OUR RULES. Sharia Law is no joke, you don't care because you're not in contact with them. I can tell from the pic that you like anime, well, at least in the west they won't kill you for it. Or cut your hands, or maybe stone you.
YOU MUST EITHER ASSIMILATE OR GO BACK, globalization is about people wandering free on different countries or cultures, not erasing other cultures over your own, that's conquering

>light skinned
>not racially triggered by them
despite a ton of hatred arabs can be hot af
>as some use fags like me as wind chimes
>also most in favor of right wing craziness

>Asia is one big toxic cloud

yeah right, if they can come out of their holes to breath for a minute and not die while the indians pollute their water to the levels of battery acid.

Fucking weab cumlord

Should just save what shitty dignity you have left and shoot yourself in the chin.

Yo some arab girls look cute in a hijab, it's like how some hairstyles can make chicks extra hot

Okay, and what are you achieving by bitching about
>dangerous minorities
on 4chins? Nothing right?

Either become the next Brevik or shut the fuck up. I'm tired of your alarmist shit.

I only bitch about the truth when I see people like your faggot ass bending over and wanting muslim neanderthals to fuck you.

And lol "alarmist" when I only state facts. Average fucking ignorant liberal moon-speak.

And you STILL aren't doing shit but arguing with me online, while "Europe is burning." The thread will 404, and you'll continue being the waste of cum you were yesterday, the day before, and will be tomorrow. All this alarmist bullshit with no action or follow through; after a while, the rest of us get tired of hearing it.

Nothing stopped you in the past from conque--'improving' the world through conquest, so nothing should stop you from taking back what you think is yours. Stop being a bitch.

>There's a reason this isn't happening in China, the Koreas, or anywhere else in the Far or South East Asia.

Did OP peace out instantly to avoid other opinions? zozzle

Only reason the muslim shit show is happening in Europe is because of people like you

"It's fine they are just normal people"

While Asia BLATANTLY refuses immigrantion, especially Japan and they are one of the lowest crime rates in the world.

>let filthy immigrants into your country
>immigrants stay filthy
>country becomes filthy

Simple shit, I vote and support those who see my way and I bet you vote to "let more helpless victims in without any documents wahhh ;_;"

Kill yourself already

mudslime lover, race traitor

I think Islam is literal cancer. If Muslims come down to Europe or North America and assimilate into our superior Western culture I don't have any beefs with that.

ITT: Regressive Liberal cuck gets confronted with cognitive dissonance

This muslim shit makes me wish hitler would come back and put them through a more successful version of the holocaust

That's what they want to do to you though. If the multiverse is real the Muslim you thinks this you is a fucking faggot

And what is that fucker going to do? Blow me up? Good luck trying to cross over into our universe to do that.

And if the muslim holocaust is successful, they won't be alive to profit off white guilt like the jews did

They're coming to my country, which developed and worked thanks to my, and other citizens, and our ancestors paid taxes. They just come here and tell me how to live? How a woman HAS TO DRESS, condemning me? I welcome you in my home, but you have to respect ME, not the contrary

Of course.. profit off of white guilt.. genius. Explains all the rich black people we have all over the country.

This guy sure has a bright understanding of the issue.

Sounds like someone needs to check their privilege. Islam is a religion of peace.

What the fuck do black people have to do with muslims and jews?

If you can succeed through your own merit, and coexist with the culture you live in, regardless of your race and gender, that is commendable, I have no issue with that.

But for the most part, they are not coexisting, and they cannot succeed through their own merit, but rather, only through the collective merit of their religion and the influence of the SJW horde.

>What the fuck do black people have to do with muslims and jews?

You're trying to fit a square through the round hole, try again.

>f you can succeed through your own merit, and coexist with the culture you live in, regardless of your race and gender, that is commendable, I have no issue with that.

I don't understand why you get to define success.. or what the entire planet considers as "savage" or "acceptable". Sounds like you need to check your privilege, friend-o.

>But for the most part, they are not coexisting, and they cannot succeed through their own merit, but rather, only through the collective merit of their religion and the influence of the SJW horde.

Muslims existed in America and Europe before sjws..

Tell me again how the Christians co-existed during the crusades. That was mighty fine coexisting and working together to build a healthy community on understanding and respect. Oh but it wasn't the current year because the year is current things are different now.

>Muslims existed in America and Europe before sjws..
This tbh fan
Only during the current rise of terrorism of one group of Islam aka Slalfists of Saudi you can not blame the whole religion. In fact the Salafists don't consider other Muslim sects as Muslim and that's why the terror groups target Muslims more to exterminate the original moderate version of Islam and replace with Saudi/ISIS shit tier version.
Remember the true version of Islam drive the world into a golden age.
The only known time in history when a religion allowed to do so..

You must enjoy being cucked by sandniggers, America and Europe are going to shit due to the SJWs and retarded government, I hope for your sake that they decide to keep you as a slave rather than behead you when sharia law becomes a thing on the suburban scale

Kill yourself OP. You've failed your race

>Anyone else like muslims now?
i like the fact that there are a lot of muslim kids in the area now that are rather poor and parentless, so they're willing to do anything for a warm meal and a warm bed...

No longer welcome here in Germany. Please go back ffs.

>Implying Muslims are a race..
Being this ignorant.
Kill yourself.

WHAT THE FUCK?! THIS IS NOT A PLACE FOR NORMIES, GTFO.

thanks fam your uneducated fear mongering has entertained me for the hour.. never change.

How does the koolaid taste, breh

Ahmad pls leave

This isn't BuzzFeed gtfo