Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
- Do you fucks know of any painless way to an hero?
- Afraid of pain

skydiving/base jumping without a parachute

carbon monoxide you faggot

I think the honor comes from the pain. The best way to commit suicide is by performing seppuku. You will die respectfully. Never mind the pain... It will be like you never felt it after the fact.

sudoku*

Well no shit..
- But it will hurt like a motherfucker.
- I don't wan't to feel it coming.

Helium tank. Mask.

bullet to the head you never see it coming

Alcohol poisoning. Butt chug it or regular chug it.

I tried that.. But when i get too drunk i just puke.and then pass out.

Then you're a pussy. Don't even kill yourself if you want it to be painless. You deserve to live, peace of shit.

Can you get ahold of heroin? Just start asking ppl under overpasses if they know anyone.

I'm afraid of pain man.
- I just want it to end from one second to another.
Yes, i'm a pussy.

Nobody does heroin here, i live in small ass town with like fifty thousand people. Would have to go to the capital then.
- Have never done heroin, how much would i have to take for it to kill me?

same

but i have no other option than overdosing on pills.
shit's gonna be so cash

That's actually not a bad idea.
OD on pills would be nice.
- But then again, I'm afraid that it wouldn't kill me, just turn me into a fucking vegetable.

Just take as much as you can get. Win win. You get a good high or die. Bring a couple hundred if you have it. Just ask for their old needle and a spoon. Have them shoot you up. You'll miss your vein.

Bullet to the brain.

Seriously.

Get a shotgun, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger.

Of course if you look at internet videos of people getting shot in the head with shotguns you see the gore and think "GEEE THAT LOOKS MIGHTY PAINFUL" but in absolute reality, if you put a shotgun in your mouth, loaded and pull the trigger, after you pull that trigger, instant eternal death will be achieved. You will not feel anything in the split second before your brain is scrambled to mush, youll be fine OP, just get on with it already and stop wasting valuable thread space with your dumb shit.

If you've never done it a bundle should do it if you do it all at once.

Tagged the wrong post

No dealer is going to let him an hero in his house he should just blow all his money on a brick and give some junkies the rest of the bags if they had t him for ten

how do you know they don't feel that pain though? what if in those precious milliseconds time is slowed down, and the pain seems to last an eternity as their life, mistakes, and dreams flash before their eyes?

Because we have scientific and empirical data that directly contradicts and suggests the opposite of what you just said, and what you described is in no way how the brain operates in the scenario in which you shoot your brain with a shotguns shell.

I was in your position a year ago.

At the gate of death ready to just end everything.

That's when I saididn’t fuck it!

>grabbed a backpack
>$100
>3 changes of clothes
>and fucking hit the road

I live in California but walked/hitched l the way from Florida in 3 weeks.

Best decision of my life. So don't think things are over. Change your life.

Studies have been done on a bullet to the brain?

God damn i envy you.
- I wish i could do that, but i don't have the balls to just up and leave, and frankly, i don't know if i want to. I just want this shit to be over with.