Is there some scientific explanation as to why Trump chicks look objectively better than Berncucks/Hill-shills?

Is there some scientific explanation as to why Trump chicks look objectively better than Berncucks/Hill-shills?

because you found a picture of a hot trump supporter and an ugly bernie supporter

That's your average trump supporter and average Bernie supporter loo

It's a fast evolutionary shift in the last half of the 20th century because feminism is a vehicle for giving ugly women validation in society

ever heard of the saying "dumb blonde"

because normie girls pretend to like anything asshole men like

Nay.
Being biased is for tumblr and Sup Forums, faggot.
Take that shit there.

Trump supporters worked hard for what they got vs liberals who want everything handed to them

I've been to both Bern and Trump rallies. Didn't find as many as attractive women at Trump rallies than I did at Bern rallies, since most were older and I'm not into milfs. There was one really cute girl there, selling MAGA hats and shirts, but she looked like she might've been 13 so idk.

/thread

Well, to be fair, if you're into 13 year olds, then milfs could be anyone over 20.

Girls who wear trump shirts are the same ones who wore Bill Murray shirts a few years ago. They have no idea who he is. Or what he's done.

>That's your average trump supporter and average Bernie supporter loo

so you take 2 samples, and then say thats "the average"?....

from 2 specific samples?...

>MFW thats not how statistics work.

>"statistics"
> not realizing that numbers and math are a liberal conspiracy
> being this brainwashed

Cherry picking

/this stupid fucking argument

Regression to the mean you stupid motherfuckers, bell curve for fans of all politicians, because they're roughly equal samples of the same population

don't make me teleport behind you, kiddo

Cause all the trump supporters arent niggers spicks and or goat fuckers

/thread

Not hard to cherry pick you mongoloid

Um I find the word mongoloid to be very ableist pls mind my triggers. :(

yeah, cause all the hot 19-year old blondes from wealthy families supporting trump went to the school of hard knocks.

Yes. Brains x Beauty = constant.

Pretty girls are dumb.

Yeah, he (Donald Gump)I mported more of those broads from that country where he purchases his wives and PAID them (probably only with a temporary visa) to wear thodse shitty shirts.

Of course there are those few good looking inbred girls in the south who will wear them for next to nothing.... and of course "nothing" in this sentence means meth

>stereotyping women Trump supporters as rich & well off

Now who's being a sexist racist cis scum

Pretty girls don't need to critically think in order to get by.