Where my collegefags at? Post the college you attend/attended along with what you are majoring/majored in

Where my collegefags at? Post the college you attend/attended along with what you are majoring/majored in.

>pic related
Film Scoring with a Video Game Scoring minor

>inb4 people shit on fine arts majors

fellow Sup Forumserkleetard here

oh shit no way

what building do you live in

or are you off-campus

I lived in 270 commonwealth. Not there anymore though

Odu computer science

150 here

did you take Harmony 3 with Steve Rochinski

No lol, I have no idea who he is. Haven't been in school in 4yrs, probably lots of new teachers since then

Royal Military College of Canada
-Military History/ Canadian Histroy

oh nevermind then lol

UNL, early childhood education

Comp Sci/Music

>Film Scoring with a Video Game Scoring minor

You can actually get a degree in learning how to be good at video games. The problem is not very many video games actually keep track of your score anymore.

What's Film scoring? They teach you how to be a movie critic?

Film scoring is writing music for movies. Writing the musical score for a film. Thus the name film scoring.

nice bait retard, but I'll humor you

Film scoring is writing music for film. Video game scoring is writing music for video games.

> retards that invoke privilege for merely declaring a major and over half will fail out or switch majors before they actually graduate.
you're all a joke. grow the fuck up and actually do something before you try to congratulate yourselves for literally doing nothing useful

Sent from my Android phone

cape fear community college - associate in arts. specific to jazz

>sent from my android phone
its entirely apparent who doing nothing useful, user

>his parents couldn't afford to send him to college
bahahahahaha

some day you may actually do something worth bragging about until then stfu and relying on mommy's and daddy's money

Sent from my Android phone

Texas Tech University
Major in Economics
Minor in Financing