Why do people like Sunbather so much when this is clearly the superior Blackgaze album?

Why do people like Sunbather so much when this is clearly the superior Blackgaze album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZgwn0mogQs
eneferens.bandcamp.com/album/the-inward-cold
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kodama was p good. Not sure what your point is though. People can enjoy more than 1 (one) album in a genre.

Woods of Desolation is best blackgaze desu

My """""""""""point"""""""""" is Alcest>Deafheaven

Sunbather has a wider range of appeal because it incorporates a bit more post-rock tendencies. Also Sunbather, even with the pink cover, is objectively less gay than anything Alcest does since Neige is so obsessed with trying to bring people into his autistic fairy dreamland.

For the record though I think Ecailles is better, and I think the RYM avg is a bit higher too but that's probably more because it's lesser known.

>ywn have qt neige bf

imo though, i feel like alcest creates better atmosphere with the whole autistic fairy dreamland shtick

Not one bad fucking song on this album. I have the CD and it never leaves my car radio

It should be a rule for every blackgaze band to use some clean vocals. Fucking Deafheaven man.

>implying
leave the hall

I consider LantlĂ´s the superior Neige project
FITE ME
youtube.com/watch?v=eZgwn0mogQs

Why don't you just listen to regular shoegaze then.

Also I think you'll like this album. It's energy is similar to Deafheaven and Saor, but has mostly clean vocals.

eneferens.bandcamp.com/album/the-inward-cold

Absolutely stunning album, easily in my top 5. I wouldn't call it blackgaze though, I guess more like dream pop or shoegaze in general

but then it wouldn't be blackgaze

I'm gonna have to check this out, thanks desu senpai. neige is such a talented qt

Yeah he's definitely a really inspired guy and even when he put out straight Shoegaze on Shelter it still had that Alcest sound. If there's one thing you can't call Neige it's directionless. I wish Amesoeurs would have lasted a bit longer though, Neige and Audrey duets would have been great.
I don't think so, I mean Deafheaven is clearly not trying to evoke the same emotions as Alcest and I think the clean vocals on something like Rheia from last year can kind of kill the vibes.
Yeah idk why people call it blackgaze, it's just kinda heavy shoegaze if anything.

It's a pity how underrated Shelter is. It's a really good dream pop album, and it just baffles me that its criticized just cus it's not blackgaze

Bump

Only faggots like sunbather. Only faggots like blackgaze

Bump

More like black gays, because you're a niggerfaggot for liking it.

Top tier shitpost user, I wonder how much thought it took to come up with that one.

Not much, I won't lie.

because pitchfork told them to like Sunbather

I think Neige felt forced to go black to blackish sounds in Kodama for economy's sake.