What's your fetish, Sup Forums, and why? Femanons, don't be shy!

What's your fetish, Sup Forums, and why? Femanons, don't be shy!

Pic related is one of mine (Shrinking/Shrunken Woman, or SW), and I've had it for about 14 years now. There are many reasons why I like it so much, but possibly the main reason is because I'm the kind of guy that wants to pamper my girl. If she became tiny, I'd be taking care of her nearly 100% of the time. Cooking for her, running her baths in the sink, making her new clothes from socks and other scraps (the first pair, at least. At her size, she'd probably be much more precise with the needle, now that I think of it).

dude what the fuck

you go OP! Be down with your wierd self

this is just because his real fetish is to have his girl fed by his cum, and such a pathetic loser can only dribble a drop or two.

14 years and you just now thought of that, that it would be easier for her to make her own clothes?

Hypnosis, probably due to my babysitter playing a hypnosis game with me where we took turns hypnotizing the other and ordering them around.

Not exactly a common fetish

>dude what the fuck
You'd be surprised how many chicks are intrigued by the idea.

>you go OP! Be down with your wierd self
You know it!

>14 years and you just now thought of that, that it would be easier for her to make her own clothes?
Yeeeeah, never put a whole lot of thought into that specific part of the fantasy. Sue me.

Pretty common for a girl I guess, but I like being called degrading things like slut and bitch

Im into selling women as if theyre literal products. the more objectified the better

>Hypnosis
>Not exactly a common fetish
I actually see it quite often.

i liek this gif

i used to have this fetish of sleeping women (im only mostly over it)

It's in that middle ground, but I rarely see it pop up in these threads or get discussed ever.

Love that gif, zko is too good at nailing hypnosis

>I like being called degrading things like slut and bitch
Ah, sounds like you'd be more into the domination side of SW.

Have another fetish that's popular with the femanons.

Short hair

yes dude short hair is so mesmerizing, met a short haired tinder bitch i want to fuck her

shes not in maryland is she?

incest and creampies.

acquired them both at same time.

nothing else gets me off.

Navel fetish. Seeing a slim stomach makes me fucking diamonds

who is that

Hands

I bet this gets you turned on something good

Love licking smooth armpits especially while fucking.

Would love to hear from the femanons. Don't be shy! ;^)

I'm kinda opposite. I like giantess, but I can see the appeal in shrunken women too.