Batman beat Superman

The movie was shit, but regardless, was having Batman win DC's way of saying that he's the main superhero now?

I mean, he's been much more popular than Supes for two and a half decades at least, but having him outright beat and emasculate Superman on film like that is kind of crazy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wp4huHUUFgw
youtube.com/watch?v=lGX307keXkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>If I wanted it, you'd be dead already

Superman was going easy on him because he wanted his help in defeating Lex, while Batman was trying to kill him. Superman wasn't emasculated. And Batman is already the main superhero. He has more comics and games than Superman.

> Superman wasn't emasculated

He spends the entire fight saying the Superman is less of a man than him and then beats him.

Except he couldn't actually beat him, Superman could have killed him at any time but went easy on him, and in the end, Batman was made to look foolish by being tricked by Lex into even attempting to kill Superman, which he couldn't really do.

>which he couldn't really do.

He was about to fucking murder Superman before Lois ran in and Supes started calling for mommy.

Batman beats Superman so bad, he makes him call for mommy.

You can go "w-well superman could've killed him", but that's not what happened. They fought and Batman beat him.

but batman was in the wrong, I actually found that refreshing given how popular Bats is nowadays.

>batman was in the wrong

He wasn't. Supes is an asshole alien that views helping people as a drag and murdered thousands in Metropolis. He killed all the Kryptonians, so Batman wanted to kill the last one remaining.

You're retarded. So if a man is play fighting with his 3 year old son, and his son is throwing real punches and ofcourse the adult is throwing play punches and then the kid pokes him in the eye which really hurts him making him fall to the ground, did the father lose the fight he was never trying to win. No. Same here. Superman could have killed him whenever he wanted but chose not to, meaning it wasn't a real fight.

Batman had become bitter and pessimistic, he misjudged Superman presuming he might go really bad one day. He realized he was wrong, that was the arc he went through.

>misjudged Superman presuming he might go really bad one day

He was right. Flash comes back to the past to warn him about that.

that scene does defeat the point of the sacrifice.

It shouldn't been in desu, especially when we knows its going to come true in a future film.

Superman went there fully prepared to kill Batman if he had to.

>I need his help or he has to die lol dont judge me Lois nobody stays good

After the kryptonite came into play he was obviously fighting seriously. It quickly became a battle of egos which the whole reason they were punching eachother in the face rather than instantly ending the fight with say, a kryptonite bullet, or a laser lobotomy.

I feel like I'm being trolled wasting my time explaining simple shit that is literally shoved in your face throughout the entire movie, but there's alot of children and complete retards on Sup Forums and I think you might be one or both of those things judging by the absolute fucking stupidity of your posts so far.

>He didn't understand the movie

It's okay user. Watch it again when you're over 25, have lived a little, and believe in God again.

Tyrannosaurus Rekt

>Superman went there fully prepared to kill Batman if he had to.

No he didn't are you a moron. Superman literally says "if I wanted it, you'd be dead already" if that doesn't show you that he didn't want to kill him then you have a brain disease. Before the fight starts he says "Bruce, please, I was wrong, you have to listen to me, Lex wants us to...". He never intended to follow Lex's plan, he never even wanted to fight Batman at all, and even after they start fighting he specifically says he's not trying to kill him.

Samefag, post number did not increase.

Listen you mental midget try reading the entire post next time like holy shit how are you this retarded?

He said that as a threat to Bruce, yes. Because as I thoroughly explained in my previous post he didn't want to kill Batman if he didn't have to, but he WAS prepared to he literally tells Lois, one of his only two confidants that he might have to kill Batman, and he doesn't seem to happy about it. He didn't actually start trying until he took the kryptonite bong hit. Seriously consider suicide if you can't wrap your head around a comic book movie.

Supes was on the ground about to be impaled by a Kryptonian spear by the end of the fight. Even if Supes held back before at that moment he was fucked.

>Samefag

Yeah, all me. Entire thread is me, all 6 of me. Fucking idiot.

Shit sandwich.

>Batman beat Superman

Mein Gott, the mere concept of it! Such stupidity

Cartoon was better.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wp4huHUUFgw

youtube.com/watch?v=lGX307keXkM

>For all the years to come, in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one man who beat you.

I'm still pissed off that this line wasn't in the movie. The put that shitty "Do you bleed" line in, but didn't put the coolest shit Batman's ever said to Superman.

Yeah instead we got "boo hoo you aren't special my parents died in a gutter" in place of where that fucking speech should have taken place. I mean come on, they used the speech to announce the damned movie. Only reason I will bother watching the directors cut is for that speech, so it better fucking be in there.

>Did Batman win?
Way to go, you missed the point of the movie.
Congratulations, you're a pleb

>Did Batman win?

What? OP never asked that at all..

I liked that Superman underestimating him was pretty much the key to Bats's victory. Also, while Bats won the physical confrontation, it was Superman that won the more philosophical debate. People can choose to be good. We can all be heroes.

We don't know if the Flash was warning him about being right about Clark or not. He seemed reluctant to say a name for some reason. Also, there's a good chance that being too soon could mean that the Flash helped to guarantee the very future he was trying to prevent.

When he said man he meant human. He was saying he wasn't brave because he had nothing to fear due to his invulnerability.