Shit tier YouTubers thread

Shit tier YouTubers thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7vk8We-dqU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Another one. Aka shameless self bump cause I wanna see 4chans opinions on YouTubers.

Idk why photo didn't show up.

Falkspoon

Hissssssssss

This clickbaiting fag.

Underage detected. Get off my bread normie.

Pewdiepie, Onision, Markiplier, Scarce, H3H3 (seriously, how is this lameass popular?), any and all prank channels except for RossCreations.

/thread

Hiisssssssss

pyrocynical

Leafy
new GradeAUnderA
TheNeedleDrop
TheYoungTurks
all of Buzzfeed
Marina Joyce
all minecraft channels
Ricegum
Scarce

Leafyishere, pyrocynical, ricegum, keemstar they are all retards.

Nintendocaprisun
Chuggaconroy
That tranny looking canadian
That fatass tumblr girl with toilet humor think she is funny

Fuck them nintodlers, fuck Tim he was cool at first til he became a cuck

You watched the "cyber bully channels are cancer" video to? Because that video is the truest thing I've ever seen in my life. The comment section is filled with dumbass kids saying "cringe" "kys" "cancer" "I need bleach xD" and other cancerous shit. Seriously, those kids in the comments are even worse than most of tumblr.

REEEEEE NORMIES COPYING MY THREAD

OP here. Who said you owned these threads? Moot? Plus, send me the sauce to your thread. I haven't seen a shit tier YouTuber thread all night.

Sup Forumsro the realist thing we'll ever get out of youtube. And when I say thing I mean channel, is a channel that doesn't start drama, doesn't add/talk about drama, leaves politics out, and has solid memes.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hate these kind of threads .. it's basically a place for all underage newfags to complain about you tubers that they don't like.. if anyone here was 18 they wouldn't give a fuck about these autistic man children.. this isn't even bait. I hate underage newfags

Sorta like filthy frank. Seriously, people who get involved in YouTube drama are just a bunch of keyboard warrior hipster fags with nothing better to do.

/thread

you have better things to to?

>if anyone here was 18
>newfags
>my brain hurts from that comment

better than leafy by a mile, made good troll videos too.

youtube.com/watch?v=T7vk8We-dqU

It's annoying as fuck how Leafy thinks he's actually funny.

>ironic ifunny watermark (for da lolz xD)
>calls me normie for calling leafy shit tier (even though he is)

Did you just start using Sup Forums yesterday, summerfag? Go back to watching pewdiepie nigger.

Well, sometimes. Like when I get enough gbp I can get tendies.

h3h3 is a god tier

"Comment" yeah gtfo Sup Forums newfag

ksi

holy shit trips!

What?

>trips
>nice b8 m8
>nice get m8

Quads don't lie. Ksi is officially a nigger faggot.