Wait a minute... does the rest of the world think we're retarded now?

Wait a minute... does the rest of the world think we're retarded now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHeZJS4K6J0
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/04/03/the-dutch-surveillance-kings-of-europe-are-about-to-get-even-nosier.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>China more positive than Japan
Wut. I thought Japan was conservative.

it's about the trade deals
japan is neoliberal

i doupt that map

Oh right, Japan was depending on the TPP, that has to be why.

Imagine if all your media was CNN.

Really? I hope so. I was under the impression that Europe was pro-Trump, and happy about the election

Its simple, the eurotards are so manipulated by te media.

>now

This

ALL the media in europe is proHillary and antiTrump.

Soros like this.

>I was under the impression that Europe was pro-Trump, and happy about the election

>Sweden

i've known this since the moment i was born

>blizzard cancer
kys

All the Dutch media is anti-Soros though. He's a symbol of corruption here.

When all our media literally compare him to Hitler it's not surprising we think he's bad.

>I was under the impression that Europe was pro-Trump, and happy about the election

How could you possibly have gotten that impression.

Sup Forums

>How could you possibly have gotten that impression.
Uh, look at all the Europeans in this thread who like him.. Barely any don't.

every time we elect a republican the world thinks we're retarded

the republican party is really bad, we just don't see it because there are only two parties and the other one isn't great either

Europe is extremely left leaning, socially and economically. Their politicians and media have managed to brainwash Europeans into hating themselves

Sup Forums said so

Oh boy.

Sup Forums is right wing fedora.

Wilders likes Trump. All other political parties couldn't believe their eyes.

How? How are people this dumb? Sup Forums is almost entirely populated by young males who are very right wing. It's like going to Tumblr and assuming the general population is left wing.

>China
>will do the right thing
What do they mean by this?

>the republican party is really bad
Maybe in some ways, but they're the only ones who respect God. If Dems got their way they would try to make Christmas not a holiday, or force teaching evolution in schools. They may have okay ideas about other things but I cant vote for people with no morals.

If it's any comfort I can honestly say I haven't lost a single ounce of respect for your country since before the election.

Most of those countries are under EU boot heel. Trump doesn't like the EU or Merkel.

>old allies coming together to defeat Germans once again

Germany needs to be wiped out. We nuked the wrong country.

I'm ambivalent towards Trump tbqh. Though at least he actually likes the UK.

Really? Thanks man, I knew that some of you were good ones

Trump doesn't want to offer us a deal because he likes us or because we're "allies". He wants to ram us hard because he knows we'll be desperate for trade deals after Brexit.

Griffon alliance when?

The Dutch political spectrum.

The blue dot are the democrats. The red dot the republicans.

mMmm, which would they vote for.

Where does Geert fall

this is why you guys will never have american-quality healthcare..

Americans operate under the belief they have a left wing.

The fancy bird. PVV.

VVD (classic liberals) is currently ruling with the PvdA (labour party).

Hard to lose something that's not there.

We do, but they're insignificant meme parties. Bloc Quebecouis tier

>or force teaching evolution in schools
THE HORROR

If it was any other country I could understand but didn't something similar happen in Poland recently? A bunch of curriculum was cut for jaysus.

You guys are literally stealing our health care model, of mandatory insurances.

A few years ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=DHeZJS4K6J0

>now

There's a reason why there's mostly filthy rich people and poor people who voted for Trump. The wage gap in Europe is nothing compared to how it is in the states, and the amount of poor people isn't as huge either generally.

That's why you often see sexism, racism, and violence against homosexuals prevail in poorer countries. These poor people long to a world some 50-100 years ago and see it as some Utopia.

So as I said, you're either really poor or really rich and they voted for Trump for different reasons.

>That's why you often see sexism, racism, and violence against homosexuals prevail in poorer countries.

Because Nazi Germany was so poor, eh?

>There's a reason why there's mostly filthy rich people and poor people who voted for Trump
Because his opponent is a warmongering, corrupt cunt?

>The wage gap in Europe is nothing compared to how it is in the states
That's only if you include legal workers desu. Both Europe and the US have a larger underclass that works for technically illegal wages. Usually they're migrants who don't speak the native language,

Don't believe the Kremlinbots.

wtf i hate hungary now

They just moved evolution around in the curriculum, from a sentence in a point about biodiversity in the "general knowledge" section to its own point in the "detailed" section. Education-wise, they're mostly focused on stuffing more "WE WUZ MARTYRS AND SHIT NEVER 4GET" into our history lessons.
This country can be really retarded when it comes to religious-fueled moralism, absurd forms of worship like giant Jesus statues and with the constant church meddling, but outright rejection of science because God said so is the domain of Americans.

You're underestimating our big brother state.

But they were.

They made more than most Americans in Median income during the pit of the Depression

It's better to commit a murder than then mess with the Dutch IRS. They have pretty much unlimited power.

Oh wow... They made more than people during the worst economic crisis in recorded history... So wealthy...

Not really. There's not much the authorities can do to combat illegal sex workers and day laborers in most countries.

>do the right thing
That is incredibly ambiguous. In my perspective "the right thing" is to look out for the interests of the American people.

Hypothetically if that means a billion non Americans must die to benefit the American people, then it is "the right thing".

>They made more than people during the worst economic crisis in recorded history.
Then why weren't they more tolerant and progressive as the Swecuck mentioned?

That is a bingo!

>KILL ALL WHITES FUCKING PROBLAMATIC TRIGGERED HELLA YEAH I WATCH STEVEN-UNIVERSE TRAN GAY BLACK YAS QUEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
>not left

nigger what?

>TV show aimed at kids
>Identity politics

>Leftist

look at the map

It not only shows economic leftism but social leftism

Social leftism is a meme. Marxist theory only pertains to the economic and political sphere. Marxist parties have held 1 (one) office in US history as a fucking mayor of a small town.

We do have a human trafficking problem. But all criminals register their prostitute.
Employing a prostitute is a crime, so the pimps just pretend not to know them, but they still have to give them enough money to satisfy the IRS.
If the computer says the numbers stand out you get an inspection, which probably means jailtime for the pimp.

Same here, the only problem is that these rings are very hard to bust and the women being exploited don't rat on their employers due to being threatened.

Yeah, but there is a difference between a police and IRS inspection.
The police needs a victim or a suspect.
The IRS does not. They always have access to anything and any place that could potentially be relevant for your or someone elses taxes. Which basically means they are allowed to investigate everything regardless of any reports.

I guess by that logic libertarians are communists.

The funny thing is they literally have detectives that post in front of peoples houses to see if they work illegally or collect welfare illegally and what not.

Do they have data about the rest of the world

We always did.

Many international companies, like Google, Microsoft and so on have a holding here. We have the most tax treaties in the world. And if a company leaves the Netherlands they are allowed to track them for 10 years I believe.

The only times the Dems lose is when they absolutely lose their way, or are fighting the uphill battle against an incumbent president.

In 2000 Gore's message about global warming didn't hit home with many Americans because there wasn't nearly as much research on it as there is now. He did good, but failed to clench it because that was what he is remembered for.

Now in 2016 we had it again. Another member of the previous administration attempting to clench a victory with a shitty message. Except this time it could have been a win considering how popular the previous administration was. Hillary just really likes fucking up everything she does.

How? How are people this dumb? Sup Forums threads are almost entirely populated by bait posts that are very low quality. It's like going to Tumblr and assuming the posts are insincere.

And we're big in data centers. So you do the math.

Tulsi when?

Oh believe me I would be happy as hell to vote for her.
The problem is that it will likely turn into a rerun in 2020 with her failing to win because she's fighting an uphill battle against the encumbent.

If she makes it it will just be Kerry 2.0, which makes me sad.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/04/03/the-dutch-surveillance-kings-of-europe-are-about-to-get-even-nosier.html

We also have the most wiretaps in the world. More than the USA, Russia and China combined. In absolute numbers. Which is pretty awesome. So you never have to be afraid no one listens to you.

The rest if the world gave Obama a peace prize. They don't have a clue.