Am I the only one on Sup Forums who casually commits Stolen Valor ?

Am I the only one on Sup Forums who casually commits Stolen Valor ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sOj07ClhEi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stolen Valor really ? Find some good morality, I have family that have died for that uniform and there are sick fucks like you who reap off them. Get a life you mongoloid

Fuck you piece of shit, people actually died for that uniform

>dying for a uniform
Your grandpa was a cuck who murdered his own people for a bunch of kikes

Why soilders get so angry when someone use their their special customs, it's just clothes

> Bragging about commiting stolen valor
What has this country come to

Why? Any particular service you like impersonating the most?

Tbh bretty good thread. Hope to see it go somewhere.

In all of honesty, Its not that hard commiting stolen vakor which is why I do it everday. Fuck those soldiers and this shitty ass country, its surilvival of the fittest and if some military costume will get me 45% off my favorite sneakers then im gonna wear that military costume.

I like going to bars with my unis & hit on army hoes

It's not his fault your family was dumb.

Who the fuck is giving a 45% discount? it's usually 10% at best.

In my experience more places give uni students discounts than they do for military

Dude, where do you get uniforms?

I need one for in the bedroom, patches included. Help me.

Why though? Most people don't give a fuck that you're in the military.

Bumping for definitive answer

OP is full of shit uniformed people walking around casually looks awkward as fuck a grunt or even worse some cunt from SF will spot u a mile away probably come over and beat ur ass backwards , and discounts? i have NEVER had to wear a uniform identify myself or even hint at being a soldier people who are switched on will almost always recognise you are a serviceman. also nobody offers 45% off you fucking moron.

no, they died IN that uniform. The way you dumbfucks say it you're equating it to dying for a pair of Jordans at Foot Locker.

They died for their country in that uniform. However, the company I used to work for (a major DoD contractor) lost people over in Iraq and Afghanistan supporting the troops. They also died for their country, but didn't have a uniform. Are they any less special than you jackoffs?

Where the fuck are you that you're still wearing woodland camo?

Seabee?

Look man...

Stolen valor is a stupid fucking name for it. Honestly most of us would be pissed if we caught you, but to say that any of us were heroes is stupid.

Even the guys who really did do some heroic shit just want to live their lives now. The war is over for most of us and we wouldn't go back if we could.

Just be warned that if you wander around in a uniform pretending to be something you're not, every single vet that sees you knows what you're up to, and one day one of them might decide to take it out on your ass.

Bump. Do you have any good stories op?

chick?

No you retard, they got stabbed trying to get their uniforms back. They literally died for their uniform.

these are ocp's. Lol.

They should have finished high school

#BlackLivesMatter

What is it like 3% of all servicemen actually see combat?

I was in the military (mechanic) to the majority of us it was just a job.

I think in today's climate it's higher than 3%.

I was on a carrier. Nuclear mechanic. As a crew we had a confirmed bodycount in the thousands, supposedly.

Now I'm back in the states and going to college and try not to think about it too much. It was a job, but it was a job where we killed a lot of people.

The only part of stolen valor I have a problem with is the belief that wearing a uniform automatically bestows valor on somebody. 70% of the people that wear those uniforms are piles of shit. Real or otherwise.

Good job how does it feel knowing you're a toy soldier. Please tell me what it is that you fought for?

because Americans are crazy but also soldiers there get a lot of discounts and free shit. so it's stealing and illegal as well

More power to you kid. To be honest those positions are for the uneducated who can't do shit on their own and have to be rooks what to do

I was a sailor not a soldier.

My proudest moment was when we intercepted slave ships off the coast of the Horn of Africa. Slavers in Somalia and the surrounding area take people from their own countries and sell them across the Red Sea in Arab nations as laborers, sex slaves, and sometimes even as soldiers.

We captured several vessels, arrested the crews, freed the slaves, and repatriated them. I'm pretty happy that we were there and able to do that. That's what I fought for.

What have you accomplished?

>>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

This. And I wood know. Searved 8 years in the united states marine force navy seal division

Most people are pieces of shit anyhow.

Wearing the uniform doesn't bestow valor, it's what the uniform symbolizes that does.

A piece of shit can be a hero.

>I was a sailor
Stopped reading there. Back to your trap threads, sailor.

How educated are you, exactly?

Where can I get some Leslie Jones nudes?

Then you're missing out on a good story.

Where did you serve, faggot?

by seeing combat I mean actually being in a warzone. Not in a supportive role.

I often commit Stolen Scholar.

I know what you said. I still think its more than 3%.

Still kinda fucked up knowing that your actions led to the deaths of thousands though.

I didn't. Name's Jody. I'm the guy that fucks all your women. Or, in the case of sailors, your boyfriends.

>source: stolen valor

He's GI Joe

retard

SEALs are navy you moron

You must just be really stupid, because I laid it on way too thick.

I remember being in NJROTC in high school and getting free lunch from subway cause we were in uniform

>are they any less special
Yes because they're morons who are too stupid to even join the army but still wanted to play operator and so they joined up to a "security" firm that woyld put them right in the shit without any support whatsoever.

Oh you were only pretending to be retarded you sure got me good you're really good at acting retarded

Good for you man. I'm real happy for you.

So you never did answer me though, what have you actually accomplished in your life that compares to freeing literal slaves?

Married, two kids , own my home I'm my own boss, life's good. Obviously finished high school lol and btw hey off your horse you didn't accomplished shit. You wasted your time for a couple of freebes. How about getting a real job

You contribute to the deaths of thousands every day by living in a capitalist society shitlord

>compares to freeing literal slaves
>implying this is an accomplishment to white people
Great job, asshole. Now we have to pay for em.

>Talking the B8

I own my own buisness, and make just under 100k a year. Nothing to really brag about, but not bad for a highschool dropout

It doesn't matter you shit head I could tell you I'm a fucking doctor. How about you open a book and educate yourself on wars around the world. Soldiers are the uneducated period it doesn't matter how bad your ass hurts

Sounds like you've been living a normal, mediocre life. Should have had an adventure while you were young enough to appreciate it.

You ever feel... you know... a little less of a man because you didn't do anything for your country? It's okay, you can tell me...

Not really. This guy called me out. Turns out I am actually retarded instead of merely pretending.

Yes because those Blackwater faggots and other PMCs are huge douchebags with dollar signs in their eyes.

They aren't subject to the code of uniform so they can "fuck shit up" and do whatever they want, no court marshals, no prison time.

They can rape and kill kids and get fired, sent back home. Then be back overseas working for another PMC in 2 weeks.

Sounds like you're a little envious.

If you insist...

I don't care if you go off and do stolen valor because usually 1/10 they will expose you. Don't do it OP because you think I'm a moralfag, just making sure you don't get buttfucked for some dipshit reason by the muh murica prisoners that worship the military.

You're a piece of shit but not for the stolen valor. You just emanate this shitty aura with how you type.

Almost no one really cares about stolen valor except career military fags or people who are military weebs and ride the coat tails of people who actually served but didn't have the balls or physique so they just bark at poor fags who use it to get discounts or sympathy. Then people join the hate bandwagon on stolen valor fags since it's easy to hate some nigger who does something illegal and unethical by lying about being in the military, otherwise they would've never noticed had the military fag or military weeb not called them out first.

Millennials.

Not a single one of them should be alive.

An adventure saving slaves lol kys. Yes it is a normal life a life I chose to raise my kids so they can send your kids to war. They will have better education and no bro I feel a man enough knowing my household depends solely on me and my wife stays at home taking care of the kids and house like it should be

Edgy/10

I've met the most intelligent people I've known in the Marines.

I've met some of the dumbest, too, though. Most are very intelligent guys.

They have so many stds tho...

No, because I'm smart enough not to get fooled by the "do it for my country" rhetoric. Nothing you did affected this country in any way. you should know this, but then again, you guys are great readers.

Sounds like you ran out of things to say kek

You faggots don't get it do you? We don't walk around asking for free shit, YOU people give it to us without being asked because you fucking worship us.

Call me whatever you want, I don't care, I've been through worse than a little shitposting and I've got people willing to suck my dick just because of my uniform.

Enjoy being a fat literally who virgin for the rest of your mercifully short life.

aren't*

Sounds uh... real nice I guess. Very 1957 of you.

It's okay that you weren't willing to put your life on the line to earn what you have. I did that for you. You're welcome.

Besides... at this rate your kids are going to end up in the next war no matter what happens. The next war is probably coming to us.

Thanks for confirming

Why the fuck do Americans walk around in uniform when off duty, it's fucking dumb, look at me I'm in the army, I'm a robot of the American government, the rest of the world LoLs

>kill a mountie
>take his uniform
>fullfil your gay little fantasy of being ass fucked in a mountie uniform
>kill yourself later

West point and service academies much?

Don't talk shit if you don't know anything about the military you fucking NEET.

But what if you don't do it for your country...and you know just travel the world?

>intelligent
>marines
Pick one kid

Milfag here.

You boys have fun playing dress up for discounts. Just bear on mind that it's a federal offense and there are plenty of off duty members and vets that are going to smoke your asses.

Even if you think you aren't going to get caught, you will.

Nah man I'm just pointing out that you sound real upset that you've never actually accomplished anything with your life, and you know that every day you're getting older and older.

>Nothing you did affected this country in any way
That's not true. This country now has to foot the bill for his ptsd meds.

I have. Somewhat, anyways. Been all over the US. Mexico, Canada, England, France, and South Africa.

How is that not better than the military in every way

People who pretend to be doctors or cops get charged will felony impersonation. Same rules apply to stolen valor. If you get off on that I won't judge but you're going to get shit from people who actually care, since, you know, you are being a dick.

Were you in the Marines?

Kek because the elite go to war ;) sure bro kys

>Didn't get fooled

It's okay. Neither did I. I served six years, travelled the world, got out with a great resume and a free ticket to college.

I earned the things I want in life instead of being a bitter little faggot.

This guy ^ he sticks bananas up his ass every night.

What exactly is it that makes you elite? Just curious.

Not at all I'm 24 raising my kids wich is my goal in life and I genuinely enjoy being a father even more knowing that I will provide them with the education that many yearn

>Wearing BDUs
>Stolen Valor

lmao this is stolen valor

youtube.com/watch?v=sOj07ClhEi8