To all the haters from the thread that just 404'd

To all the haters from the thread that just 404'd

You're a faggot.

Nobody wants to sin in your '96 bright red Eclipse and smoke with you

That's her nice way of saying, "Thank god for ending this and I'll never fucking message you again"

Honestly I do.

She doesn't even look attractive enough for the effort here just fucking stop.

Ok, I'm kinda high and things are really funky, what what the hell did I midst. Things sounds interestingly.

That was TOTALLY a store front recapcaptia!!!!!

Holy shit that was awful.
Everything after her saying "Maybe!" sounded super desperate on your part user.

Did you not learn from the last thread OP

This is my first post like ever. Normally I lurk. This shit should honestly be a cringe thread instead. Your text game sucks dude. Lmfao.

You're talking to her like she's a guy... and a jackass at that.
No woman wants to "sit in your car listening to music and get smoked out".
Also, she was clearly trying to let you down easily, put you were too thick to get it. You will never hear from her again. She's probably making fun of you with her friends right now.

Idk man she is a a fucking whore

Bitch relax

>Alright. I totally will!

lol

I'm about to score after these faggots said she was 100% uninterested. Don't ever let these cocksuckers tell you shit about anything related to women. I just got her address so I'm out. Good night virginfags

Even if she was a whore she said maybe (75% no) to free weed? Op came off to strong

Screenshot or gtfo fag

I agree, although it depends on op's moves and foreplay. Guessing by the way he came on to her...he sucks

>hey baby wanna sit in my car and do drugs.
I have never seen such autism

Anyone wanna clue me in? I'm gonna do a longcat while waiting. It's actually kinda entartaining and I'm higher then shitballs

Life is amazing man. It's just so fucking beautiful

That convo doesn't look bad. It doesn't look it's on you, maybe the though of meeting irl made her go hmmmmmmmnah bc you know, you're not required to check yo baggage when you download tinder. These hoes don't know what they want except if it is a hot off-their-league douche-looking guy

DUDE WEED LMAO

haha you're pathetic

Thought*

I'm actually not gay, although I live with these two gay dudes. It's kinda odd

L

I remember when i offered weed to hang out with girls. Then I got a job and can actually do shit besides be a scumbag and fuck over girls.

O

N

I'll reply to make you feel happy. Not OP, but I really liked your post.

tell her you want to smoke her out, not ask her if she wants to
tell her you'll pick her up at X time

No self respecting woman with goals in life*