How can ppl do it Sup Forums how can they do the same thing everyday and not go crazy i cant do anything more then 3...

how can ppl do it Sup Forums how can they do the same thing everyday and not go crazy i cant do anything more then 3 months and everybody else seems ok with being robots is there any job that is not robotic ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XWyFOtBqkPw
youtube.com/watch?v=a8stFnuhFCk
youtube.com/watch?v=htd3iSbngSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Grow up, kid.

and here i am thinking u can have a conversation on Sup Forums how stupid of me

Not with a pathetic, immature child, no.

Escapism my friend
You make money so you can buy the latest iShit to hold you over.

If you want to actually live life, be homeless and train hop and work odd jobs, join the army and get into a combat role; PTSD be damned. Go live out in the sticks with nothing but the clothes on your back.

fucking faggot, git gone

shut the fuck up and start programming some robots

freelance construction. gets some trades down that will put food on the table

so i have to choises to follow the rules or to be homeless either way i can live a life

i wanted to work as volunteer u can go to africa-asia travel the earth but u have to pay to help so only rich ppl can help others

>implying that homelessness is the only option

Read the entire post, you can make a home for yourself out in the sticks; also would be nice to take a break from people considering that we're everywhere and in such close proximity to one another.

Also, one of the many reasons soldiers have a hard time readjusting to civie life is due to the fact that anyone can stab your back in polite society; it might not be a good idea to backstab the guy that guards your back.

One of the reasons why I didn't list that option.

I'd look into other options to help people freely but I'm not entirely on what organizations there are; I would recommend looking into soup kitchens and volunteer work; might not be worldly but you'd still be helping people.

i study engeniring and i dont want to spend my life working in some office with same ppl every day for years now i am thinking to join army or french forgein legion

With that attitude you wont succeed at anything. The more you do something the more nuanced it becomes

what about farm on the mountan one house couple of animals and no human in range of 10-15 km is htat a good idea ?

I think there are STEM jobs in the army; not sure what branches but they're there and for the taking; not as exciting as combat but with combat zones; that might be a blessing.

French Foreign Legion sounds really great, not something I would do but if you have the stuff, go for it.

SIMPLE : Do something you like.

also :

there is no imit of depths in things, no end in learning, no reaching of perfection, so you can just ever expand.

just dont be a millinial.

i never talked to some1 who was or is in FFL so i dont know anything about it but army jobs for STEm are usualy about making new weapons or bridges

Speaking form strictly experience and book smarts; throw in some potatoes, squash and corn for good measure.

Those things will grow anywhere, as long as you aren't in the middle of a nutrient deprived wasteland; mountains will be easy as long as you aren't reaching snow levels.

>live in northern Minnesota, gets colder than Alaska here; can confirm.

well as i said even if i do something i like after some time it feel robotic and i cant do it anymore i worked a lot of difrent job some i like some dont but in the end its always the same i get sick of it

Better get researching online then, not much else you can do than looking up FAQs and first-hand accounts.

how to find what you enjoy

Easier said than done with the oversaturated job markets and with automaton taking blue-collar jobs.

bump thread has potential

maybe developing automation taking blue-collar jobs would be a nice job

If you have some money stowed away (min 4-5000 dollars) buy a one-way ticket to Sydney and a working visa. Summer is coming up there and the country is a blast to visit. You can do different jobs there or go travelling. I was there only three months travelling but that was the best thing I've done. Book the flight today and just go.

so how ppl do robotic job without going crazy ?

bump for answers

they get stoned

You have a few options in life

Work in despair until you die
Work doing something happily until you die
Don't work at all

work at a zoo nigga

i dont need meaningless job to get high

After a while your brain goes auto pilot. You've gone through the motions so long that you know every procedure and what to do in specific scenarios that nothing surprises you any more. The purpose of a job other than earning money is to break your spirit, once they've done that you come to realize that you are a faceless cog among millions of drones working for a company that could care less about employee satisfaction and more on total gross profit.

I'm all for an honest living. Working is great, I love the fact that I work for everything I own and I'm not a tendies loving NEET.

Unfortunatley, the only way to truly break the monotony is to become rich.

Wealth = Power. You can't argue with that.

in the begining that would be fun but after some time only thing u do is feed animals clean and repeat yeah some time monky will trow shit on you and once in 2-3 yeas something funny will happen but in the end everything is same

so we are slaves in our democraty we are slaves to money and rich fuck that working on a farm only for your survival is best option it would seems

Just fucking stop thinking you're special, bc you're not

Bumping for OP. If he's not incapacitated from crying in a corner with his hands covered in copious amounts of semen.

Win the lottery, buy a cheap home, live cheap.

Yeah, in between brief moments of sobriety when I'm at home I come to realize these things in our lives happen because we're never in controline.

The puppet master always has his strings firmly attached to your limbs. And you have no way to cut the strings

Control**

well i dont think i am special i just dont wanna do meaningless jobs so i can survive and doing this jobs i cant live i cant do shit

>that stinging feeling after you cut yourself alot

its not diffrent then north korea only diffrence is we are controled by money and they buy force and yet they might live better then us how sad

feels thread ?

>and yet they might live better then us how sad
very much doubt it nigga

WHY THE HELL DON'T YOU THROW YOURSELF... AWAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

WHY THE HELL DON'T YOU BLOW YOURSELF... AWWWAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

youtube.com/watch?v=XWyFOtBqkPw

so u are brainwashed by television witch is owned by these rich fags who control you
>why sould i doubt it they have no reason to lie to us

yes my only source of information is state owned TV

I'm in the same boat as you OP
I can't stand monotonous work

I also can't last more than a few months at a job...they usually get rid of me before probation time is over

It works out since I have 1-2 jobs on the side at almost all times

I sink further into the blackness…
Down
Deeper
Forever…
Unable to feel its sting
As I breathe it in…
As it courses through me…
I know I can never escape
Never…
This blackness has seeped into me
I tear at my veins
I have found a solution
To take shelter in
As I try to drown

youtube.com/watch?v=a8stFnuhFCk

Life is too much…
On occasion
I take
I take the razorblade
To my wrists…
To my throat…
Blood shows me I’m alive…
Alive too long
I must die…
I must die today
Tonight I will be gone…
Alone and dead
In my pain…
Suffering…
Suffering as a soul in Hell
Torment shoots through my soul
My dead soul…
I will never find peace
And in my eternal suffering
I am finally happy…
Finally happy
For I am dead now

youtube.com/watch?v=htd3iSbngSk

television is not just TV its all media u get your informations cnn-bbc-fox news etc all of them are owned by goverment one way or another dont be stupid

what are you gonna do user ?
any plans for future or how to escape this ?

You still there OP?

I suggest getting 2 jobs. do 20-30 hours each.
should give you enough $ to buy you whatever you want and keep you busy for a while

I suggest 2 different jobs
1 more focused on hard work
like janitor

and 2 is more for fun and opportunities
like working at a clothing store or a shop

you get to talk to hot coworkers and see people

i am still here
i cant find job that is 4h a day i tried
i live in small city there isnt much opportunities

yes my only source of information is all media u get your informations cnn-bbc-fox news etc all of them

You live in India, don't you

I have the next 2-3 months planned out
Im currently unemployed and have been for the past 3 weeks now

My plan for now is to apply everywhere and hopefully get 1 or more jobs. I'm hoping to do this before next month is over.

If it fails i have enough money to cover my ass during that time

then my other temporary job pics up again in sept

how to escape this?
either live life as a bum
or continue working 3 months jobs with no security but keeps life fun.

I dunno...personally I prefer a bit of security.
most people do. which is how they are able to work shit boring jobs

HAHAHAHAHAH
i live in europe
balkan

what kind of jobs you usually do ?

Move cities
Apply online to jobs and tell them you're willing to relocate.

Either that or get inventive.
start going to all the shops/companies asking for jobs.

cleaning jobs are usually found easily and pay cash

you can ask if you can come by weekly-twice a week or so to clean, do the windows. change the carpets.etc

temporary or low hour jobs aren't always found online
ask if they need a replacement for a few hours
work 15 hours (2 8h days) as a replacement.
fuck it even argue that youre willing to take lower pay for it

make them want you
tell them you're hungry and need to eat

All kinds.
My resume tends to jump around from office work to manual labor.

I've worked at banks
call centers
hardware stores
companies doing office work
hell this summer I got a job as a gas station cleck for a day
worked for 8h
(they made a mistake and paid me for 80 instead)
and right after I was done i went and worked 8h as a supervisor for a store.

cleaning jobs are like the bread and butter of men jobs. its one of the most basic and "easy" jobs you can find.

Because we are all dead inside.

Work in a pawn shop, cause you never know whats gonna come through that door