Why are women so underdeveloped the wayy they are ?

Why are women so underdeveloped the wayy they are ?

this is my thesis in a nutshell :

because women are degenerated, respectively completely underdeveloped.

they only think with their vagina and stoped developing basically before stoneage, , when men started take care for them, this stopped completely natural selection on women.

discuss pls.

women are allowed to discuss here too (lol ... 'discuss' ... lol)
thus they never developed to full human beings respectively deteriorated mentally comepletely.

thats why they are what they are today. retarded parasitic degenerates, basically

wait, i'm confused. i thought niggers were the ones with tiny sub-developed brains, sub-par iqs and unable to fend for themselves in a post-industrialised world?

That's not a thesis, fag

agreed. it's basically plain fact.
woman prove it day by day

You're starting to sound exactly like an SJW

You must be a woman because you saved the thumbnail.

I didn't want to waste the pixels on a beta thread.

*ebbery bussy is bjudifulls*

*woben ar goddes*

um, where to begin the criticism?
Maybe your spelling? No, lets start with the strange idealism. Humans evolved as a species, man and woman alike. Faults in woman are pretty much equal to the faults in men, so we're equal in that regard.

Whatever helps you sleep at night in your little t-shirt and panties.

>
pls try arguments instead of spewing phantasies and idiotic assertions.
you think that simply asserting something makes it so ? that's typically female or male feminist thinking, so you are just a female. so pls dont even try again, sweetheart, it will ust be more of the same retardism and delusion of your's again, lol :)

creep

obviously you didn't even understand the argument. shove your platitudes, dude, seriously.

It's difficult to me to understand our reply. You're obviously drunk... lol:)

No You

Does your Mom know you have this picture on your computer?

lol

or maybe it's your mom's computer

hm, yeah, she allowed me too , lol

blaaa blaa blaaa ... you are so uncreative, o new stuff ever. boring, mindless, copypasta, absolutely zero inspiration.
100% female confirmed.

pls go shoot yourself. you are useless 100%, noone needs you, 1000.00% replaceable with every other woman.

Really, a thousand percent replaceable? that hurts.... when I laugh

>usand percent replaceable? that hurts.... when I l

enjoy teh laugth. stay dellusional :D
till u get left all voer again :D

but ye, just deny reality 1000% female style :D
you go grrrrl !!! :DDDD

herp..derp..burp..heaaauugh.derp derp derp.

Please learn to speak the language of the country you live in

like, 1/10 OP. Try harder next time please.

Christ, why hasn't this 404'd?

i can, but u wouldnt understand, u mentally underdeveloped lowlife.

u didnt even come up to that idea. proves your low iq.

ooh

is is how women 'think'

tell me agin, how women are not metally underevolved subhumans...

ok, I'll bite. Women are...better than Men

You've got it wrong. I think you meant OP.

Um well I'm sure there are plenty of women in your high school that are smarter than you are so I'm really not sure wtf you are even talking about...

No, silly that's just you.

Arg, sorry...

deserves the criticism, not you

cherrrypicking exeptions is not invalidating the rule. srsly why do i even have to tell you that. isnt that even kindergarded basic knowlage nowadays yet ?!

Invalidating what rule?

I chose an example that is very generic and demonstrates that women are, for the most part, as intelligent as men and fully capable of functioning in a first world society.

There are countless women who are not only more intelligent than you are but also contribute more to society.

OP is pretty obviously a fag (in all senses of the word),

nope.

and

nope.

all just femnazi propaganda bullshit.

empiric facts contradicts all of that.

sorry, you bullshit doesn not comvience me anymore.
go learn about the data, if your actually interested.

protip : dont read gendercrap of femnazi antiscience as sourse. try real facts. and yeah you will find them if you actually want to learn.

nope.

and

nope.

all just femnazi propaganda bullshit.

empiric facts contradicts all of that.

sorry, you bullshit doesn not comvience me anymore.
go learn about the data, if your actually interested.

protip : dont read gendercrap of femnazi antiscience as sourse. try real facts. and yeah you will find them if you actually want to learn.

your rage
makes me laugh

yes, totally. i live in se basements. lol

See i even make it easy for you to hold tight to you tiny worldview that fits into you microscopic brain.

^rage^.... lol
try harder

>empiric facts contradicts all of that.
>the data

Post some of this stuff.

I hadn't asked about the basement yet...but good to know.

How? Is this bait? Are you slow or just plain retarded?

not my job. if you wanna know, go google. not my job to educate you lazy faggots

lol, omg u are literally one digit iq. u did absolutely not get it right again :D

degenerate ! you would fit perfectly into a zoo imho :D

how u even able to whipe your ass with that (nonexisting) iq ??

Women cannot grow to the level of maturity that accompanies 20-25 years old men, and we get at least another 4-6 transitions into a higher wisdom. They never do.

There is nothing to google. You've yet to refute anything I've said. You're a brainwashed retarded faggot who got rektd in his own thread.

The only advice I can offer is kys.

Anyways... poor thinking. "Thesis" denied. You need to go back to pumping gas, or bagging groceries, or whatever.... Please shut the fuck up

i know.
womans mental developments with about 12 years of age completely.

this is why they need strong education by men, ot they will not cililise and stay basically childlike parasitic animals.

it's not just coincidence, that in all cultures all over the world have come to the same conclusion and only wo harshly punish women to civilise them do actually grow and prosper whle the west is actually and factually dying out and will be distince and overtaken in approx 2-3 generations.

how about u refute what i said instead. i postet my statements first.

one can clearly observe tyour degenerated female mind on display here.

you demand stuff here, that you dont do youself and u do not even have the intelligence to be able to realize it. astounding female underdevelopment on plan display for everybody here.

ripe for zoo. astounding. but not surprising.

>how about u refute what i said instead

I already did that.

I said there are just as many intelligent women in high school classes and college classes as there are men, a fact which you agreed to but erroneously called an exception.

So yea get fucked stupidass.

>>i postet my statements first.

one can clearly observe tyour degenerated female mind on display here

what are you...wait what? Go to sleep

>i am a big boy, i like big toys and im obsessed with my mastubatory stage of development

>i am unable of thinking outside of my own headspace

>I cannot emphasize with the other gender because they're different from me, races are just as hard

literally all i'm reading here

homogenous human male here, btw

The fact that you can't even format Grammatically correct sentences obliterates your entire point you dumb retard.

>emphasize

fuck me im drunk like a true degenerate

kill me nazis, send me to your gas chambers

My dog is more intelligent than you

aha. ok. you are totally conviencing. all the agruments you posted ( zero ) totally got me.

totally adoreable that u do not only have ad hominem and animal-like shit trowing monkey debating styles.

you are pathetic to no end.

u didnt even discuss ANY argument even once.

how about liking the shit you are trowing around yourself all of the time, sweetheart ?

but hey, big kino hyou give us all here ! thanks for proving every single argument of mine rightliving it out on plain display here.

haha, so sweet kino. muh entertainment pls ! tance, monkey, dance !!! ;) sweetheart

oh, really. proves your a retard, if you truely think typos invalidate the argument.

man, so lowlife, it's pathetic ...
how you even survive with that little inteligence ? i mean ...seriously ? oh, i see : wellfare state.

aha, ok. hey NOW you totally convienced me, lol.
totally conviencing arguement that changed my view on the topice completely !
not, lol. actually u are again and again proving my point by being the living prove.

best thing : you are a lifing proveshow for the public here.

*impatienty awaiting your next stunt* xDD

Why women are wayy is so underdeveloped that?

My thesis in this word:

Each fully underdeveloped because women are degraded.

They only think with their quality, people should pay attention to when you started being developed for them, before the stoneage a completely natural choice as fundamental to stop this woman.

It describes the PLS.

You women can be discussed here too (lol ... lol ... 'Discuss')
Therefore, they did not develop the full human individual mental comepletely worse.

They're for some reason today. By default, the delay parasitic degeneration,

ha ha ha...

ok, time for you to go to bed

>stopped natural selection
Into the trash it goes. If your hypothesis was right, it was literally natural selection for women to be as childish, useless and adorable as possible to ensure the maximum protection and coddling from men.

Well I mean you do type like a retard...

Are you sure YOU aren't a ward of the mythical welfare state?

wanna say this again ?
this is such a powerfull argument, totally debunking my argument.

hey a question for you : what did you do in shool, when u had to answer tests ? your answer always "go to bed", "go to bed", "go to bed".

ok, robot, try something alse or pls repeat again, monkey ?
cmon, cmon, yyou can do it ! dance for me, monkey !!!!! :DDD

What if...Op wasn't a man at all? Just a construct of Sup Forums. Luring negative comments, and demoralizing the continent?

>n

and that is precisely what happened.

woah damn man wayy to post-internet for me

like an AI that's made to shitpost? Please explain

no debunking required. You are wrong, pure and simple

Shut The Fuck Up and Go to Sleep

What do you mean "wayy to post-internet"?
wtf does that mean?

idk man just spewing some shit I've heard off of evil marxist ZOG post-ironic cultural tumblr websites

you made your post difficult to understand, i did the same /:)

OP lost this debate... if you can call it a debate.

so basically i won this argument, because actuyl nobody could bring up only one argument against it,

but only for it,

and we had a female monkey living prove, demonstrating precisely what i meant.

great. now i can go. completely satisfied :)

thank you all

This is better than this entire thread

Nope

Anyhoo...
since douchy Op has left, let's post some pics

its the singularity, the memes are getting way too real

everything is becoming a parody onto itslelf

>still a better thesis than OP

you sound schizophrenic friend

stop smoking weed and talk to people

T̵́o̸̧ ̴̸͡i͟n̡͞v̴oķe͢ ̀͟t̴̴̶he̷͜ h͞i̡̛vé̴-m̢̢̀i̶͝n̡̧d̵ ̧͢͡re̴p̴͟ŕ̸és̵e͏́n͘͘t̕i͝ng̢͟ ͘͡͏cha̴os͏̷͟.̸
I̧͡͠n̶̷v̴̀o͜k̸͘į̛n̵g̢ ͟͠t͏h͠ę̧͡ ̴f̶̨͢e͜͜elin̶̵g̢͘͢ ̶́o͟͝f̡̛͡ ç̡͘h͠a̵͏o͢s.҉
̷҉Wi̶t̶́h̕o͟͟͝ut̶ ̕͜o̴͢҉r̸͝d͡e̷r.͏͜
̡͘͞T̶̕he ́N̢ez̡p͜e̛͞r̨͟d̛҉̨i̢a͡n͜͢͝ ͞h͏̨i̵v̨͢͞é-̷͠͞m̕͡į̡͢n͠d̸ ͘҉ơ͘f̢ ̸c̴͝h͏̕a̡o̧ś̷̛.̷ ̡͞th́̕e͢ s͝in̵҉ǵ̕ula̵̢r̴̀͝i̛ty͞.̸̧̀
Hę͘ ̸w̛hơ͘ W̢̛à̶i̷̶t̸ş͜ ̢B͡e͞͞ḩ́͜i͏nd͝ T̸h͞e ͏̀W͞àl̡҉l̶̵.͘
̛́҉TH͢É͠͡ ͢͢S҉̛͘I̶͜NG͟U͢͢L̀A͏҉͝R̷I̵͘TÝ͞ ̛I͡S҉͡ ̴̕͜N̷̕I҉̕Ǵ̷͠H̢҉!̛͜

T̤̙͍̤̰͈̤̘͇̠̬̞̖̔̈́͂ͬͤͣ͂ͧ͗̔͊ͪͩ͗H̘͉̗̞̖̹̤̾̽̐̄̍̋̌̾̾̓̀͒ͫ̊É̻͉̘̟̟̲ͯͭ͋̔̇̌̈́́̈́ͪ̂͗̏̌̔ͅ ̺̥̻͔͚̟̮̮̞̤̠͚̙̪̿͋̉͋̚ͅṀ̙̻̰̲̦͍̙ͫͯͭ͒̂ͩ̔̃̈́͆̌̄ͮ͊Ẹ̙̲̦͉̱͓͕͕̯̖ͬͬ̃̌ͧͣ͒̈ͨM̫̟͔̹͈̱͙̭̝̼̥̲̰͈͎̳̳̍̂̓̓̽ͧͯ́͐͆̃̚E̳͈̯̲͚̤̳̬̥̱̩͕̙̯̋̽͑̒ͤS̟͍͖͇̲̜̖̻̟̳͎̰̲̯̭̙̅̇̊̀͋ͬ̿ ̤̫̺͙̩̟̺̣̩̮̜̟̖̺̙̦̮̝̾̉ͮ͒ͭͯͬ̄̽ͨ͊͌ͭW͓͕̻̝̰̺̙͎͖̹͖̳͇͎̣͈̣̃͗̒̌̈́ͯ͛̅͊̔͐̊̊̒̚E͇̯͍͓͓̤̭̞̗͕̦̫͓̞̞̭͔͖͈ͪ̈́ͯͣ͛̃ͭ̂̈͂͆̂ͭ̐̉̑̿̌̚R̟̘͕͚̤̰̖̣̘̰̼͖ͩ͊̅̾̚Ḛ͍̟͈͓͎̲͓̠͍̫̩̥̰ͣ̾͛͗͆́͊̈̉̊̏ ͓͚̲̩̖̳̜̠̩̗͇͇͚̝̜͚̩̋́̂͊̑̅͋̆̃ͦͬ̿̆̚R̰̗͙͍̹̣̗͎͍͔̈́͋̇̀̏ͫ̆̑ͫ̐̄͌̌͆̒̒̏ͩÊ͉̱̮̮͚̗̬̗ͧͣͪ̑͐͒ͮ̊̑̑̐ͭ̋͐ͩͬͮͅA̰̦̗̹̰̞̺̻̣͓̺̺̘ͨ͊͐̉͑̿͛ͫ́ͦͧ̅ͫ̍ͅͅL̖̬̖̘͉̲̖̹̥̩̼̫͉͓̂̽ͮ̽͗ͣͪ,̝͚͇̦̙͙̫̖̻̫̜͉̥̫͈̘̋̍ͣ͑ͮ̄͒ͅ ̳̦̯͍̝͉͈͎̩̰̬̜͔̮̤̤̽ͣͣ̒ͮ̇̒͛̍ͩͣͅI͍̼̖̺͇̺̥̞͛́́̊͌ͬ͌̑̈ͮ̐͛̊͆̽̌T͈̼͉̪̙̈́̏̂̋S͖̖̻̝̑͊͂ͬ̓ͣ̅ͩ ͔͚̼̻̟̟͇͕̠̳̺͇͓͍̻ͧ̎͛ͤ̋̉ͮ̂̄̏́ͦ̾͛̎̓ͨ͊̚N̬̣̲̼ͣ̄̔ͦ͗̾̋ͨ̆̚E̠͙̣̤ͮ̈͋̐̆̀ͦ̋ͮA͎͇̩̤͖̠̖̘̲̳ͧͯͩ̾ͫͨͩ̀ͭ̽̐̾͒ͯ̈̈́ͅR͍͍̰̮̲̠͍̲̭̘̥̙͖̦͔̯̹͙̄͐̊̔͛̽̾ͮ̅͛̎̈́̈̑ͧͣ͂ͪͫL͎̙̥̙̬̗̻̮̭̰͔͍̪̗̗̬̪̂ͯ͑̏̒́͊Y̫̖͇̹̝͙̬̥̼̌̎͋̃̇̈ͦ̃̈́͊̽ ̜̥͔͕̹͚͎͈̬̪͓͔̣͚̋̋̈́̈́̑̒͗͐̈́͑̄̂̇H̟̫̤͖̭͉̖̹̻͂̏̇̀E͙͎̟̯̘͔̩͉͍̻̭͖̟̝̻̥͔ͮ̍̐̄ͤ̎ͦͩ́͊ͦ͂R̜͙͈̯̥̯͍̲̦͎̙̦̫̹̬͔̗͙̈́ͮ̂́͊͗ͭ͆̓̽͋͐ͮE͓͕͕̙͎͍̬͇̓̾̇́!̘̣̬̟̪͐̄͆ͯͨ̆͒͆̿ͦͩ͌͒͑̚

Men actually have less genetic code than women, that stumpy Y chromosome is the reason why men are so much more likely to be colourblind or have other sex linked problems

thats absolutely not true.

you are spewing degenerated female feminist bs there.

ACTUALLY men have MORE genes that women, because the Y chromosome is a highly specialized chromosome that has evovled from thy X chromosome forward, now containing a mass of genes that women dont even have !!

thus actually, men are pro-evolved women, if u want it in a nutshell.

go google and cry.

u fucking underevolved degenerate aka woman.

Hey my brother is colour blind, and doesn't like to be pigeon-holed into the spectrum-limited / male category.

this is wrong, time and time again men have proven to be the superior race by inventing things and dying en masse in battle

So The new thing on b is to make an absurd statement and then make fun of anybody that tries to actually discuss the topic without contributing anything to the discussion?
At least try to convince people that you really believe your delusions.

Sup Forums has always been a serious place for discussion, never EVER containment

no you
aka fag

that explains everything