The fucking autism man holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

grammarist.com/spelling/sceptic-skeptic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow!

The part where he convinces her to sleep with him was unsettling

hello beautiful

He was a sociopath.

There was nothing autistic about him. He was confident, superficially charming, took care of his appearance and effortlessly manipulated everyone around him.

There wasn't anything 'autistic' about him.

she was just playing hard to get you fucking imbecile

>Can't read another person's clear discomfort

top autism

That's what he wants you to think.

Hella fucking epic

This.
Stop saying everything is autistic. Its not fucking Lupus.

Thus proving he doesn't have autism. Autistic people are not really capable of understanding social interactions on that level.

This is the correct answer.

Not that user but what is it if you can but just don't give a fuck?

I din't realize he was Jake Gyllenhaal until halfway through, the dude's a great actor.

>I'm a shitposter. I set high goals, and I've been told that I'm persistent. Now, I'm not fooling myself, sir. Having been raised with the upvoting movement so popular in reddit, I used to expect my threads to be considered. But I know that these days, our board culture no long caters to the thread loyalty that could be promised to earlier generations. What I believe, sir, is that good memes come to those who work their asses off. And that people such as yourself, who reached the top of the catalog didn't just fall there. My motto is, if you want to get the dubs, you have to make the money to buy the Sup Forums pass.

Correct.

He was evil and sociopathic, but not autistic.

Goose in Drive is autistic. Nightcrawler is a socipath. And a winner.

>plane crash
>with no survivors

you are autistic

That movie was amazing, what made it better was how well the character was played.
He was a crazy person, not autistic.
I would like to compare him to Patrick Bateman but is more open about his insanity.

No, but I watched Southpaw a few days before I saw Nightcrawler, and he's super jacked in that. It was weird seeing him going from that to Lou Bloom.

The whole movie was essentially a re-examination of the American Dream.

It asks the audience "what kind of person is most adept at finding success in America?," and then answers its own question by showing that the driven sociopath, the one who single mindedly pursues success above all other considerations in life, the one who is willing to lie, cheat, steal, to forsake family and friends is the one who wins in the end.

He treats others like objects, uses other people's suffering & misfortune for own personal gain, at one point outright admits that he hates humankind and finally engineers the death of his trusty companion because it benefits him.

At NO POINT does he ever exhibit signs of autism.

>The whole thing was symbolic of the news-media reluctantly "getting into bed" with nightcrawlers to avoid slipping into obscurity.

Can't tell if serious.

What would be a sign of autism

I'm no expert so I don't know

As a Brit I was sceptical. Our news never shows anything graphic. Is American news really so trashy? Watching folk with their brains leaking out while you break fast on toast and orange juice?

Spending an inordinate amount of time on Sup Forums.

Not in the morning, but at night maybe

hello autistic reddit

The movie does play that up for effect, and it was never as graphic, but that was a thing that happened a lot.

Nightcrawlers and Caught on Tape segments on the news are not so much these days, though, when everyone uploads everything to Youtube.

also, using words like "inordinate"

In bigger cities yeah, but not with that frequency.

Being socially inept and nearly all of the stereotypical symptoms of autism.

t. an autist

h-hey?

Also, is it just me or does 'sceptical' look weird? Wasn't it always 'skeptical'? Fucking mandela effect messing with the universe man.

Not really. A lot of the ethically abhorrent things you seem complained about in literature and creative media seem to exist solely in those mediums. The realities off which they're based are hardly as graphic, but then you need something to be outraged about.

get out of my thread you stuttering autistic faggot reddit

>Goose in Drive is autistic.
I don't think that's right either. He was very introverted when not on the job, but I wouldn't call that autistic.

>literally has like 10 lines in the whole film
>stare at people in silence all the time
>throws autism fits in elevators

Are there any night crawler copy and pastas?

grammarist.com/spelling/sceptic-skeptic/

See

this movie would be damn near perfect if the ending wasn't so stupid
i don't buy for one second that he would get away scot free with all that crazy shit
the ending was more like something you would see as a villains dying hallucination of victory rather than an actually believable conclusion to the story

>image.jpg
>image.jpg
>image.gif

>I deliberately name images "image" to piss people off

It's a trip fag, just ignore it while it hungers somewhere else for attention.

Did you watch the final scene with the watch?

The entire film is lifted from Taxi Driver, so it copied the ending as well.

They show live police chases on american news channels. I remember one where a guy gets out of his car in the middle of a chase and shoots himself in the mouth a second before they can cut away from it.

I've met autists. They're were all to autistic to literally bash my brain in. So no he was no autistic.

Literally what?

This shit was great.

>Whoa, we apologize for that, we will make sure that guy is ok but now lets go to Anne who is getting a MOUTHFUL of delicious wine hahahahahaha oh hahahaha ah hahaha

Hey, Craig.

not only in USA, mostly south american countries this happened in a city near the one i live

hes actually a motivated reddit poster with Sup Forums's psychotic tendencies

Can't wait to see him in that norwegian novella movie they're making

>while you break fast

What the fuck, man.

YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE MONEY TO BUY THE TICKET