Got girlfriend cousin Iphone need to unlock may have nudes. I will post if help. Pic Related

Got girlfriend cousin Iphone need to unlock may have nudes. I will post if help. Pic Related

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-wants-apple-to-help-unlock-iphone-used-by-san-bernardino-shooter/2016/02/16/69b903ee-d4d9-11e5-9823-02b905009f99_story.html
scmagazine.com/apple-blocks-pangu-jailbreak-bug-with-os-upgrade-934/article/515588/
independent.co.uk/news/people/jennifer-lawrence-nude-photos-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Plug phone into computer

It won't show the files. Its just says Apple Iphone

Give phone back, ask to use to make a call, walk out of room casually, run to bathroom, lock door, post win.

She is sleeping I took it from her

You aint unlockin shit dumbass

Great help Jerk Off.

Go put her thumb on the reader. Dumbass.

Bitch the fbi could barely do it what makes you think youre going to be able

She has touch Id off

You have a better chance of getting nudes of her sleeping than getting into that phone. Wake her up really quick while she's still groggy and get her to unlock it for you. Jesus. Because "hacking" has to be just like the movies.

Please if they really want to they could. How were hacker able to get in the Icloud.

Smh

I've seen a phone unlocking done by fucking around with the camera option on the password screen.

They phished the accounts with phoney emails and obtained their passwords...the fbi took apple to court because they couldnt unlock the terrorists phone it took them like 2 months to break it and apple has updated their shit since so that wont happen again

I'm sorry I didn't know I had an Apple employee on B

>asks for help with something
>is a faggot when someone tells him it cant be done
>thinks "hacking" is some sort of matrix faggot meme bullshit
>too retarded to use google
>probably ugly and fat since youre trying to steal nudes

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-wants-apple-to-help-unlock-iphone-used-by-san-bernardino-shooter/2016/02/16/69b903ee-d4d9-11e5-9823-02b905009f99_story.html

scmagazine.com/apple-blocks-pangu-jailbreak-bug-with-os-upgrade-934/article/515588/

independent.co.uk/news/people/jennifer-lawrence-nude-photos-Sup Forums-the-fappening-ryan-collins-pleads-guilty-to-hacking-celebrity-a6933801.html

Fuck you asshole

ifunbox

is it a pin? try the last 4 digits of her cell phone number

the last 4 digits of her social

the year she was born

or other random shit that may be applicable

00 then her favorite number
00 then the day of her birth
or either of those numbers x2

women really aren't that challenging

Fuck me... are you guys really this retarded?!

Look at OP's image name

He never said that was his cousin...

>Got girlfriend cousin Iphone need to unlock may have nudes. I will post if help. Pic Related
>I will post if help. Pic Related
>Pic Related

plug it in on a mac and iPhoto should open idk

>summerfag
Say it with me now

Try the fingerprint scanner to unlock