How fucking good is this movie?

How fucking good is this movie?

Even my ADHD GF got through all 2.5 hours of it without complaining once. Everything about this movie is just perfect. Even the comedic elements work.

Legit 9 to 10/10 movie imo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-FvrTb-iJQY
youtube.com/watch?v=Igako9Jqd3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One of my favorite movies. The ninja attack scene was fucking intense.
youtube.com/watch?v=-FvrTb-iJQY

Absolute théatrê

>Even my ADHD GF got through all 2.5 hours of it without complaining once

No she didn't. This is a movie girls will never understand

Uh, I was there, yeah, she did. And it was late at night too. Show how captivating the movie is. To be fair, she's pretty based, we play /tg/ together.

try 10 hrs of even better

and i loved last samurai

this

It's impossible dude. She was lying

Also, outstanding soundtrack.

Maybe they don't understand it. I don't understand The Fountain. Doesn't stop me from rewatching it. So why can't she. My sisters all three of them loves the last Samurai. But it appears the end, when he gives the emperor the sword, only tears me up. They see it but it doesn't move them like it moves me with every rewatch. Shit's odd yo.

this movie, that book. My God, what an amazing story that is. 10/10, if there ever was one.

This worth watching? I love a good 80's miniseries.

i read all of clavells books after watching it

it's the second best miniseries ever

this is first

one of my top 5 favorite movies ever.

I think Koyuki kickstarted my yellow fever too.

Gas all weebs.

Day of the Rope can't come soon enough.

Your granddads are literally turning in their graves right now.

They're spinning.

This

>posting on a jap made board

I never thought I'd see the day when westaboos became more annoying then weebs.

we dropped 2 atomic bombs on them

they now are our allies

stop living someone else's perspective that you are incapable of understanding

Go eat a dick, you uncultured bastards.
And my grandfather, you rat bastards, was a swindler who made a fortune off of taking advantage of gullible people. And when he died, the whereabouts of his supposed vast fortunes remains unknown to this day.

I absolutely love the book, but so much of it had to with what characters were thinking that I don't if I want to soil it with the series. Although the recommendations on here are positive.

Actually I found it about 4 months ago, been living the suite life since.

Tell your dead grandpappy I said thanks for the free shit.

The village saves it, and the forest battle. I didn't get into the whole wider picture at all and the ending was a boring tearjerker.

I'd rather if it was a movie about a nihilistic, disenchanted westerner stumbling upon Japan by chance and wandering into the mountains.

the mini series will teach you a rudimentary knowledge of japanese culture, customs , and language

it also explains why they are "how they are"

narration is by Orson Welles..and he paraphrases "what they are thinking "

you won't be disappointed

You may have too. So Remember kids, when you have a shit tonne of stuff, be sure to tell your family what you did with it just in case you're some how incapacitated so that guys like the above chap doesn't steal your shit for themselves.

Of course your family may steal it instead, but its better to be robbed by loved ones than to be violated by strangers.

small sample

youtube.com/watch?v=Igako9Jqd3k

WE

most under rated movie imo

>perfect

Seriously, it has one of the most powerful well done endings i've ever seen.

Weebs hate The Last Samurai because they think it detracts from Japan, despite the fact they probably haven't seen it.

Imagine a story about a Japanese man coming to the West to fight in the American Civil War on the side of the South, which is represented by a single village under the command of a single made-up general (Robert E. Lee doesn’t exist in this story’s universe).

In the end, all of the Confederate men are killed in one battle, leaving only the Jap left alive to return to the village to fuck all the recently widowed Southern belles.

But not before making Abraham Lincoln realize the Union lost its way by giving up slavery.

I call it... THE LAST REBEL.

Oh but don’t misunderstand, the “last rebel” actually refers to the made-up Southern general that died. Not the Jap who was the main focus and protagonist of the entire story, which was told primarily from his perspective.

sounds awesome. Would do well in Japan I'm sure.

Its pretty comfy but I get sad watching it since their efforts are futile.

watch more movies

The only people that complain about it are plebs whining about historical accuracy, like it matters. Or the faggots complaining about a white lead who don't understand the title or how wonderfully it paints the Japanese people. Fucking based movie 9/10.

This entire movie is about dick sucking the japanese culture; showing how great they are.

I don't why the weebs and the gooks here are offended by this movie.

>mfw my grandfather's parents were basically landed wealthy elites
>died in a car crash
>he was the only heir
>lawyers swindled away the money and sent him off to some shitty catholic orphanage

I mean, to be fair if they hadn't died I wouldn't exist but ya know. All that dosh and land gone.

But user, they didn't show the glorious Japanese Samurai culture of little-boy fucking, as well as all the other gay ass homoerotic shit Samurai engaged in. Not historically accurate!

oh wow

really makes you think

Lawyers are liars user, and even when they're 'on your side', they're only as tame for your sake so as long as your money train is there's to control, and not even then.

>be white
>somehow be last samurai

> be retarded
> somehow be able to post on a Vietnamese origami website

>defending a white guy being the last samurai

>we play /tg/ together
Absolutely disgusting. Girls that like /tg/ are gross across the board

sounds really good tbhfam

My family has a similar story
>Dads side of the family is incredible wealthy
>like classic old school money wealth
>My grandfather on that side was the black sheep of the family
>Never met him but he's a legend in my area and sounds like a really cool guy
>His mother dies leaving him and his brother loads of money
>His brother smartly invests it and maintains a lavish life style of wealth along with his kids
>My grandfather pisses it all away on parties, giving it out as loans never to be paid back, spending it on short term gains, ect
>My dads mom also bailed on my grandfather the second he lost all the money and probably took what was left of it
>Due to a few reasons my Dad has cut of all contact with his family
Always wondered about what life would have been like if I still had my cut of the family wealth

>Not watching Twilight Samurai instead
>being this pleb

shiggy diggy doo

Except having an american be the protagonist is perfectly reasonable when one of the main themes of the movie is WESTERN INFLUENCE IN JAPANESE CULTURE YOU FUCKING LOUT, the inverse is completely absent in your retarded little plot

what the fuck I hate The Last Samurai now...

I would pay ¥2500 yen to watch it with my sōshoku danshi friends.

jk, I don't have any friends desu

Oh yeah! Shogun is GOAT!

TEO ME HAO HE DIE

only patricians enjoy this kino

This is literally one of my girlfriends favorite movies sperglord.

>The Last Samurai
>weebshit
nah

fucking watch the movie m8

About as close to perfect as you can get for what it was trying to be.

8/10 phamz

You mean the moronic and narcissistic generation that named themselves "The Greatest" when in reality they fought the two countries that were pushing away the degenerates at their gates? You mean the generation that enabled the Baby Boomers to be the fuck shit self absorbed scumbags that sucked our country dry? You mean the generation that tricked themselves into fighting for the Jews that literally control every aspect of your life?

Yeah fuck them.

I call it the YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR OWN HISTORY OR JAPANESE HISTORY.

I call it you're an ignorant cuck who hates shit they have no hope of understanding.

I call it, The Last Faggot.

> there are people on this board that believe cruise is the last samurai
Lmao.

This actually sounds like a lot of fun.

The only thing that really bothered me was the Samurai romanticism and the reverse wife's sonning. The samurai were assholes that in real life ended because they were straight up obsolete and incompatible with modern life. Hell they were dead weight even since the close of the Sengoku period when the various warlords had to make up bullshit bureaucratic positions to give those lazy meritocracy hatting leeches jobs to justify paying their no longer bow shooting asses. Any attempt to preserve their privilege via revolt was a hopeless endeavor that was doomed to fail. And not romantically, pathetically because by that time they were an inferior model cosplaying competent warriors from centuries ago.

The whole romance subplot was just forced and unbelievable. Fucking Hollywood, "we need romance to hit max target demographics".

>tfw my grandparents are loaded but I'll probably never see a dime because they hate my dad

Alain Delon,
the Alain Delon?

>they are spinning
That is a good trick