Why aren't you faggots drinking the nectar of the gods?

Why aren't you faggots drinking the nectar of the gods?

selling it instead, faggot.

Lemme buy a case then

because I fucking drank all mine bitch

I liked Pepsi crystal before you were born

The only reason why I bought it was to cut off and save the labels. It tastes worse than regular Pepsi, the only factor it has in the sale of it is that it has major nostalgia coupled with younger people wanting to try it before it's gone for another 23 years.

$375 USD, shipping included

Drove all the way to Georgia from NC to buy a stores last 25 cause NC is a faggot state and can't find em anywhere

Because I already drank a bunch. It's really no different, they just removed the caramel coloring/flavor.

That's a picture of the rerelease. The old one doesn't even remotely look like that

Srsly user? How.many cases is that? If u ain't shittin hit me up w that PayPal addy

Drinking alcohol

Doesn't taste exactly like Pepsi but is good in its own way. If you mix it w 7up and add a little vodka kinda tastes like Zima

Not that good just tastes a bit like sprite mixed with original pepsi nothing special at all

Fuck off Tim

Wanna have a crystal Pepsi sleepover??

Kek

Fucking based op. Fucking based op. I have had 10 of these in the last week at least.. Which is a lot for me

Where in NC? There's a lot around here...

Leland. Couldn't find a drop here. Cousin who loves in Savannah Ga told me it is a goldmine down there so I went to a Chu's gas station bought their last 25 then hit up the Walmart scored

I stopped drinking sodas years ago but when this shit came back out I started drinking them non stop to the point it's affecting my mental health

Want it in a glass bottle so bad

Every store in western NC mountains has an excess supply. I don't feel right unless I'm fucking people on ebay for this shit.

What you skipped every Kroger's in SC

Was going to see my cousin anyway. But good idea shoulda stopped by one.

Why you being so aggressive Brad Jones we get it you like it already

I am.

Thought pepsi learned their lesson back in the 90s with this.

Ain't shit.

Cry some more.

That shit tastes exactly like regular pepsi just with more sugar

Bottle coke w real cane sugar is alright but I would rather drink TAB that. That other coke crap

I am faggot kys

I am.

Can I drink your cum instead user~

I am.

I am.

Yea it is called a crystal Pepsi sleepover. Ever heard of it??

Edgy no. 5

you must be 12

Damn you assholes trying to make a shambles of my post. Fucking trolls. Get a life. Go jerk 2 Leslie Jones or something

No but the girls u jerk to are. Fuck off.

I am.

What, this?

Ain't Zima

I drink beer, kid. Why don't you go fuck your pillow and go to bed

U look like a troll u fucking prick

I am.

Oh the machismo angle. Good one. If you don't like crystal Pepsi then find a nother thread that has to do with piss craft beer or something

Well alrighty then...

I am.

Why? I'd rather fuck with you

oh but i am. Still got one bottle left

Paid $109 for one of these on the.bay lulz

That looks like kidney stones to me.

Also, as an adult male soda doesn't excite me anymore. Maybe a sip of this

Holy shit user!

I didn't drink them all at once.

Reminds me of that garlicky butter sauce you get w a papa johns pizza. Would love to dip my crust in it and then wash it down w a cold crystal Pepsi

Because they don't fucking sell it, I'd buy it alot if they sold it regularly. Cokes done it for vanilla coke so Pepsi should hop aboard the train.

Shit I would have

Dis Pepsi turf nigga

get the fuck out from under your faggot rock, they started selling it again a couple weeks ago

Coke is master-race though.

Only coke in the bottle; the other stuff is pure faggotry

this. I'm a pepsi guy, but my work has a fridge stocked full of bottled coke and I'd take that shit any day over a can of pepsi