What the fuck happened here?

What the fuck happened here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAf-Ohnf-Mk
io9.gizmodo.com/5835540/watch-jennifer-lawrence-endure-7-hours-of-half-naked-agony-for-x-men-first-class-makeup-tests
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they took her

she blue herself

Well I'm sorry to hear that

kek

Blue Man Group needed an extra member.

Someone please please post the gif of Romijn's ass as she walks a few steps and bends over in the mystique outfit. It's fucking glorious.

>the new Brazzers version with the Ketchup Queen looks better
lel

There's got to be a better way to say that.

didn't they have to use a different paint or something cause the other one bothered her?

Cause now...

She looks fine in first class

You know the movie nobody bitched about because this board is full of contraction faggots that only started bitching after she got famous

its not just the color, there are way less scales as well.

One looks fake as shit and the other looks a different kind of fake as shit. There I solved the puzzle.

I guess you could make the argument that as she got older she got more scales... but the oscar winning actress wants less time in the make up chair, and the model who has no lines doesn't have a say.

Proof that capeshit has always been shit

>contraction faggots
i'm confused, but aroused

They replaced this with Jennifer Lawrence.

nah, its obviously just cheaper materials and less time involved glueing all that shit onto her.

Fuck...

Lawrence considers herself too big a STAH to wear makeup. Hence why she is hardly in it in Apocalypse.

I want to petition for Rosamund Pike to take over as Mystique.

Why did they mystique a good guy?
Why is she like the main heroine in each movie?
What the fuck? I thought she was evil?
Why did Magneto get away with killing all those innocent people??

Im fucking dying

holy shit is there more of this?

What the fuck isn't this movie PG-13? lmao

>Why did they mystique a good guy?
>Why is she like the main heroine in each movie?
>What the fuck? I thought she was evil?
Because Jennifer Lawrence is a bitch

>Why did Magneto get away with killing all those innocent people?
Haven't seen Apocalypse yet, but in First Class and DoFP he hadn't really killed any innocents

In apocalypse he literally kills millions of people and at the end they hail him as one of the heroes who stops apocalypse.

>She looks fine in first class

yeah, she did.

Her character ruined the movie

Loll Mystique maybe
Not Jlaw

Meh, you can get away with a lot of shit if you literally stop the world from ending

Hell, you don't even need to stop the world from ending for people to think you're some great person even if you're a total shitbag, see: countless examples in real life

Newfriend spotted

When First Class came out the main criticism on Sup Forums was that the Mystique makeup looked fucking terrible

One is a professional model and a hot piece of ass, another one is a porker who porked Weinstein

Before she became muh huge hollywood cocksucker

look, I hate her too, but she's tolerable in these X-Men movies, especially the new one because her role is much smaller.

Rebecca Romijn's Mystique was both sexy and terrifying.

Maybe it's Jlaw's shitty voice that ruins it

the new xmen looks p good

>vag is not blue
D R O P P E D

source?

U serious nigger?

GOAT

The makeup rubs off unfortunately.

well I'm sorry to hear that

>She looks fine in first class
>You know the movie nobody bitched about because this board is full of contraction faggots
nigger, you're making our point.

she had far more scales and her body was make-up and prosthetics in FC, instead of a shit-as-fuck retard-looking bodysuit and some fucking facepaint

>no blue vag
What's the fucking point then?

Stamos got too old for the role. She was superior in every way.

It's a the beginning but the fucking makes it go away.

JLaw is lazy and has no tolerance for discomfort so they had to dumb down the makeup to accommodate Queen Jennifer

>that posture
oof

>contraction faggots
i've seen this mistake like 3 times today. i want mobile posters to leave

... well I'm sorry to hear that

For you

Its not JLaw's fault Fox woefully miscast her

It's hard to feel empowered on the set of "X-Men" when everyone around you sits in front of green screen and yells a lot while you do a ton of makeup to have a lame power and forced to naked for honestly what is a sexist lame character in the first place.

Maybe thats why she bonded with the Beast actor? At least that guy is naturally enhanced as a character and actor and is given something to do with his make up when he roars or goes on the wires and stuff. JLaw goes through hours of makeup....just to have cgi effect of her transforming to another actor!

>ywn fuck Rebecca while she's in full Mystique makeup

What is it with blue characters in film? It there some Jew parable I don't know about that they represent?

ehh

for the amount of money she is being paid it's hard to feel sorry for her.

sure it might be a lame character, and the makeup is tedious but that's the job. she should have turned down the role and the millions of dollars it entails if she doesn't feel up to it.

i can understand taking issue with mystique, but it's hypocritcal to shout from the top of the pile of money you've been given to do a part and say "THIS SUCKS NOW I DON'T WANT TO DO IT ANYMORE"

don't do this to me man

i don't say this very often but - ME RIKEY

THIS. A quick Google search will show you that's the answer.

/thread

Sup Forums a shit

>for the amount of money she is being paid it's hard to feel sorry for her.

That's why Paul Bettany (Vision in the MCU) is so based. That's exactly what he says in every interview when asked about the makeup process. It's fucking torture and incredibly tiring, but the money makes it all worth it and the amount he's being paid makes him feel like he has no right to complain whatsoever. Granted, it's less hours than what Jennifer has to endure, but still.

reminder that rebecca got to sit down while applying makeup youtube.com/watch?v=gAf-Ohnf-Mk but the new retarded makeup artists forced JLaw to stand for 7 hours

io9.gizmodo.com/5835540/watch-jennifer-lawrence-endure-7-hours-of-half-naked-agony-for-x-men-first-class-makeup-tests

inb4 retards don't actually watch the movies and think that rebecca was totally standing too when they are applying the same pieces in both videos

left is body painted
right is a body suit with face paint

I thought I was the only one thinking this

>Has to stand for 7 hours

I had a job where the entire 10 hour day was standing in one spot and putting labels on boxes and I was paid far less than her

So you're saying she's getting paid far more than McAvoy or Fassbender?

fuggg ;_;

Forget about how awful JLaw looks in general, what the fuck happened to Jean Gray?

And about the character herself, I think it has a lot to do with Jennifer's current status in Hollywood. When she signed up to play Mystique she was just some up and coming actress, now she has three Oscar nominations, one of them being a win. That's probably why she dislikes her own role and just being in these movies so much, being contractually obligated to do capeshit while she could be working on more prestigious projects; it's no secret that actors generally look down on superhero movies and use that kind of role as quick cashgrabs. I'm not saying she's right or that I agree with her, mind you, I'm just pointing that out.
I mean, look at Fassbender. Dude's one of the most critically acclaimed actors of his generation and was always really professional, delivering great performances and making his Magneto one of the highlights of the whole trilogy.

Why is her hair so fucking stupid? And why is she naked?

>this is the character manchildren want an "accurate" portrayal of

Women, men and manchildren, go fuck yourself JLaw, you fatnasty bitch.

If you had shapeshifting powers, why on Earth would you choose to be Jennifer Lawrence out of all the better actresses?

Damn that's hot.

She's gotta blend in with the rest of the crowd. Can't be standing out when hanging out with normies.

jlaw is hot

but annoyingbut i'm so desperate i'd listen to her rant for hours about the patriarchy just for the slight chance she might fuck me

do people really think she's hot? she's better than avg for sure but shes got those soulless eyes that put me on guard

Same here desu.

>tfw makeup is only just worst than the new X-Men movies

Her smile is horrid, it's what always sticks out to me in any press photos I see.

fat acceptance

i bang 4's, maybe 6's if i'm lucky.

jlaw is a solid 8

I'll say it: chubby cheeked women don't make good aliens.

It would be too good, user.

The world is simply not worthy.

you know how average girls hang out with fat girls to make themselves look better in comparison?

>has to stand up for 7 hours for millions of dollars
Aww, poor girl. And here I thought I had it bad when I was doing 16 hour days six days a week on building sites for minimum wage just to keep my arse off the street. We really should all commend this brave, brave woman. Her strength is inspiring, poor thing.

you're insane

you idiot, you should have been an actor

fix'd it