Cuck thread, post pics and others say what they would do to them

Cuck thread, post pics and others say what they would do to them

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife, gf or maybe even sister/mother? Post their kik name here or send it to my kik to avoid whiteknights and them getting spammed. my kik is justoneguy511

moooore

post lots user

more?

treat this slut rough anons

someone?

more left?

only have two

more

wow i'd eat her asshole raw

any bikini?

only this

someone have more?

WWYD to her anons?

mooore pls

wwyd

one more actually

golden one

gonna shoot cum deep into that ass

she is waiting for your dirtiest comments anons

27 yo wife.
what would u do?

who's gonna stroke it to her

if any bulls want to degrade me and my small cock on kik, it's hermconrad

20 year old gf

already

My slutty gf

Damn user, she got kik?

No, she doesn't know that im posting these, and she doesn't know i want her to fuck other men in front of me

More of my slut

Damn, those are the best to chat up on kik to see of they send nudes behind their bf's back

Fuck her up

This babe needs her pussy licking. Then I'd fuck her and have her suck her juices from my cock before nutting all over her face.

Moar

Tell me how you would use these holes on here?

Keep going user

anyone?

Fuck yes. Id pin her legs back and fuck her tight little cunt

how would you beat her pussy and ass up? make her gag on your cock? pump her full of your cum, or let it cover her face?

Id fuck that little ass till she cried. then id face fuck her till i blew on her slut face

I follow her home from the gym one evening. I wait outside hidden out of sight until I see all the lights go off. I wait a couple of hours, then break into her house. She home alone, perfect. I strip off, my hard dick bouncing in front of me as I go up the stairs. I find her bedroom, sneak in and put a pillow over her face and straddle her. Her squirming and wriggling against my hard dick and balls feels good. I wait until she's just passed out, then take off her PJs. I rub my hard cock against her pussy while sucking and biting on her tits, swapping to her mouth, sticking my tongue deep in and playing with her tongue. I can't wait any more. I move the head of my hard cock to her pussy enterance, then push it in hard. I hold in in for a moment, feeling her pussy twitch and try and push my shaft out, then slowly start to fuck her. I get faster and faster, pulling on her hair and violently shaking her head around as her tits bounce around. I fully lay down on top of her so I can feel her skin against mine as I pound her, then I cum hard, deep inside her tightness.

Would ram my fat cock into her plump fuckhole. Id use her for about 20 minutes or so before leaving a deposit for her to take home.

Im imagining that awkward conversation where she looks to you and says 'yeah...so I finally did it' and then feels bad and wants to go shower or something.

I can totally see her feeling distracted as she undresses while she wait s for the water to warm and unsticks her panties from her inner thigh.

no one? rly?

I'd like to kidnap them both and take turns violently raping them each night, breaking their bodies while they cry and squirm, filling their holes with my hot cum as they lay there weeping as their asses and pussies get violated and ripped by my hard cock. Then after a couple of weeks of beating them and raping them, slowly twist off the left ones head until it comes off, and slowly cut the right one open from the pussy upwards.

need to taste that ass

Please tell me you're still here! Bc moar

nice she loves having her ass stuffed. go on...

How'd you treat them?

noone?

Drag her head to the edge of the bed, fuck her throat while she rubs her pussy which I won't allow her to enter with her fingers.

Once I can see her pussy is dripping wet I'll order her onto her knees face down ass up and kneel behind her..

Start rubbing the head of my cock against her lips one hand firmly on her hips the other holding her torso down

Start to rub my cock all the way up and down across her clit and lips, the pressure of her weight pressing against my hard cock

Slowly fucking her with just the head of my cock while she begs me to stretch her out and fuck her

When she absolutely cannot resist anymore and starts to press up against me as I push the head in I balls deep thrust into her as she yells out in pain at the rough stretching of the tight walls of her pussy

Very slowly I begin to pull out right to the tip and firmly thrust all the way into her

At this point she can't control herself and begins to have powerful shudders of pleasure ripple through her body with every thrust

I turn her onto her back with her legs resting on my shoulders

Now I'm in position to really start fucking her hard, she's crying in a mix of pain and pleasure as I slam deep inside her pussy stretching her from the inside out

I tell her to beg for my cum deep inside her cunt, she can hardly get a word out between breathless gasps as I pound her relentlessly

In one final thrust I use my full body weight to force her hips straight down as my cock hits her cerbix

Hot jets of cum start to erupt straight into her womb as her pussy pulses in contractions around my hard cock as my hot cum completely fills her up

moar?

Choke her until she's passed out on the floor, take all her clothes off and spread her legs, bend them back towards her head and pound her tight pussy until her hips dislocate then cum inside her. Leave her there crying dripping with my cum

Does that ever even work?

wwyd to this tight cumslut

Same girl nothing for her?

souns ok

Moar

Did you bubble a nude? Tf?

Nice moar

WOW! Almost came at first sight. Have moar?

Sure. but I want someone to be really brutal with her

Lmao great gnocchi