Hi Female 18 UK here...

Hi Female 18 UK here. Ask me any questions you want they can be sexual personal and as intrusive as you want and I promise I'll answer you fully it really gets me going when strangers ask me questions like that kik me at lucybrady18

How does anal work?

How do you feel about the inevitable shift in political climate of your country in the upcoming years?

Here's a question: timestamp?

The stailest of all pasta
>you feel good user do you
>are you having fun it looks like your having fun

How can i counter darius with nasus?

How can i improve my yasuo build i usually go
Stattik, i.e., bloodthirster, last whisper, angel, attack speed boots

By being stupid OP to start with?

Why did they bring back the championship Riven skin and ruin the value of it for those of us who were planning to sell our account since it was worth $400 during S3?

Go Phantom dancer instead of statik

I have a south-east facing garden, with an area of particularly loamy soil. I'm looking for a plant which will help it look good, and will last through the chilly winter months.

Do you have any suggestions?

>playing Nasus

Fuckin cheeseball here lmao.

Why are you pretending to be this girl?

Pseudomonas aeruginosa colonisation is obviously a huge problem in children with cystic fibrosis, associated with a drastic loss of lung function. However, in children without CF but with other disabilities reducing their respiratory function and leading to Pseudomonas colonisation, does it need to be treated as an active potential pathogen when they develop lower respiratory tract infections, or will routine antibiotic choices alone suffice?

Sharpie in the pooper?

>not playing nasus
Literally a god that can kick anyone ass if you know how to farm the q
Tank af dmg af
Usually never banned

Phantom dancer doesn't do the extra dmg that the Stattik does

To kek at you... Not joking rito it's full of cancerous people that find joy in others suffering

massively ups your dueling potential, at any stage of the game.

Consider points in e for laning phase instead of the usual mongo q max, works better against most opponents.

Dorans blade is overrated.

>Literally a god that can kick anyone ass if you know how to farm the q

Yea in bronze and normals haha.

He's also probably the most skill-less boring retarded champ to play and can only beat people who don't know how to counter him (ie bronze and normals).

Yeah but only if you fight 1v1 and nobody fights 1vs1 a yasuo
And how do you start the build then without dorans blade?

would you date a 30yr old guy?

>female

lol good try

Timestamp you dumb cunt

I've seen no tits or timestamp. Why is anyone replying to this guy?

long-sword + 3 pots, chip your opponent with E q auto every time your e on them is off cooldown, you have way more effective health than them due to pots + passive. Any time they run in to pop your shield with an auto, they get poked.

Because your Q counts as an auto attack, you proc fervor twice with 5 stacks every time you do this, and your E does retarded damage in lane.

Not sure why you'd build GA as a standard item, it's something you build if you know the game comes down to the next team fight, because:

if you die, it's on cooldown and it's useless.

if you don't die, spirit visage/randuins is giving you more effective HP and utility.

Last whisper also pretty situational, you get the best armor penetration in the game from your ult. Your build should look something like

P.D, I.E, Maw, BT OR Mercurial depending on comp, berserkers greaves, spirit visage/deadmans plate.

Tits or gtfo

Why haven't you posted timestamped tits?

Would you help me to cheat on my gf?

Well explained user i will try the build your telling me thanks

What if i drink this murky green water from pond

How about you answer all of these faggot. Tits + Timestamp or gtfo.